Deputies Find Large Pot Farm, Arrest ...

Deputies Find Large Pot Farm, Arrest Man Cleaning Plant

There are 34 comments on the NBC 5i Dallas/Fort Worth story from Sep 17, 2008, titled Deputies Find Large Pot Farm, Arrest Man Cleaning Plant. In it, NBC 5i Dallas/Fort Worth reports that:

NAVARRO CO., Texas -- While conducting a raid Tuesday morning, Navarro County Sheriff's Office deputies found about 2,100 marijuana plants growing in a wooded area and arrested a man who they saw cleaning ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC 5i Dallas/Fort Worth.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Mister Big is Bud Good

Dallas, TX

#27 Sep 18, 2008
whitechocolate wrote:
We should lace it with cianide and see who the users are :)
Why don't we just shoot dumb a$$es like you? You probably follow the masses blindly like cattle to the pneumatic hammer.
ZACH

Thousand Oaks, CA

#28 Sep 18, 2008
whitechocolate wrote:
Better yet, lace all illegal drugs. Wouldnt that be something, half the population would be pushin up daisies!:)
Even better yet, lace all ignorant comments with cyanide. Then we wouldnt have to deal with closed minded people like you.
doobie

Dallas, TX

#30 Sep 18, 2008
happy medium wrote:
They talk about jail overcrowding and then they put people in jail just for pot. It makes no sense at all. NOBODY should be in jail for pot.
they should all be in jail for breaking a crime like that and 3 times you are out for life...
Stealth

United States

#31 Sep 18, 2008
ZACH wrote:
<quoted text>
Even better yet, lace all ignorant comments with cyanide. Then we wouldnt have to deal with closed minded people like you.
... then we would ALL be dead!
dill weed

Dallas, TX

#32 Sep 18, 2008
who cares its a freakin plant that grows naturally. whats the big deal about pot? pot doesnt even harm you, so of yall idiots have watched reefer madness too many times.
C Martinez

Carrollton, TX

#34 Sep 19, 2008
Halleigh wrote:
Just wondering why I haven't heard about any celebrities donating money to the people who have lost so much, sometimes everything in Hurricane Ike. No celebrities fklying in supplies, no one donating millions. Mayor Nagin what about the Galvestonites? Didn't Dallas,Houston,Austin hand out tons of aid to your New Orleneans? I have heard of only one celebrity offer help, Chuck Norris and his family opened their ranch to anyone who needed a place to go. They are truly beautiful people, their offer was extended before Ike made landfall. God bless them, but Hollywood where are you? Brad Pitt you just donated money so homosexuals can wed, are you making a trip down to Texas soon, or is it not good enough for you and your wife?
What the Hell are you talking about,I think you are way off the topic at hand.
C Martinez

Carrollton, TX

#35 Sep 19, 2008
Halleigh wrote:
Just wondering why I haven't heard about any celebrities donating money to the people who have lost so much, sometimes everything in Hurricane Ike. No celebrities fklying in supplies, no one donating millions. Mayor Nagin what about the Galvestonites? Didn't Dallas,Houston,Austin hand out tons of aid to your New Orleneans? I have heard of only one celebrity offer help, Chuck Norris and his family opened their ranch to anyone who needed a place to go. They are truly beautiful people, their offer was extended before Ike made landfall. God bless them, but Hollywood where are you? Brad Pitt you just donated money so homosexuals can wed, are you making a trip down to Texas soon, or is it not good enough for you and your wife?
What the Hell are you talking about.You are way of from the topic at hand.Read article before writing your comments.
Chris

Dallas, TX

#36 Sep 22, 2008
They should just legalize it and tax it.
whitechocolate

Dallas, TX

#37 Sep 24, 2008
happymedium-

read post #26
Weed isnt all that innocent. Of course you wouldnt know.
whitechocolate

Dallas, TX

#38 Sep 24, 2008
Mister Big is Bud Good wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't we just shoot dumb **** es like you? You probably follow the masses blindly like cattle to the pneumatic hammer.
Bring it on short bus. Your just another floater waitin to be flushed. Get a life dope head
used to live there

Dallas, TX

#40 Oct 1, 2008
KARMA!!!! Get's ya everytime!!! Mine is a little quick for me, but oh well....
used to live there

Dallas, TX

#41 Oct 1, 2008
BTW... so what Halleigh wrote on the wrong topic, maybe it was an accident. Should we kill her also, or just closed minded unforgiving people like you. You must live around corsicana, that is what that town is full of judging people like your self. and if you are such a pot smoker go smoke one and CHILL OUT!! and if your not, maybe you need to be. puff puff pass,
used to live there

Dallas, TX

#42 Oct 1, 2008
Halleigh wrote:
I agree, they have their head up their but i guess, doesn't he have a house in new orleans so surely he knows what is going on
Doubts

Plano, TX

#43 Oct 1, 2008
whitechocolate wrote:
happymedium-
read post #26
Weed isnt all that innocent. Of course you wouldnt know.
Can you say baaaaaaaaa.

That crime wasn't caused by a plant. That crime was caused by only allowing criminals access to a plant. Were we not spending billions of dollars fighting an unpopular, unsuccessful "war on drugs" it would not be a criminal enterprise. Prohibition has never worked in this country. when alcohol prohibition was enforced it gave rise to people like Al Capone who also murdered hundreds of people.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rice Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Sat Fartman 904
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Jul 1 Farters 742
splashicana waterpark corsicana texas Jun 27 randyhughes20 1
heb grocery store corsicana texas Jun 17 randyhughes20 2
Debate: Marijuana - Corsicana, TX (Aug '10) Jun 17 Alexis walker 52
heb corsicana store expansion Jun 16 randyhughes20 1
News Weekly Wrap-Up: Powerful Storms Bring Flooding,... May '15 nasty 1
More from around the web

Rice People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Rice Mortgages