Deputies Find Large Pot Farm, Arrest ...

Deputies Find Large Pot Farm, Arrest Man Cleaning Plant

There are 34 comments on the NBC 5i Dallas/Fort Worth story from Sep 17, 2008, titled Deputies Find Large Pot Farm, Arrest Man Cleaning Plant. In it, NBC 5i Dallas/Fort Worth reports that:

NAVARRO CO., Texas -- While conducting a raid Tuesday morning, Navarro County Sheriff's Office deputies found about 2,100 marijuana plants growing in a wooded area and arrested a man who they saw cleaning ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC 5i Dallas/Fort Worth.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
C Martinez

Chesterfield, MO

#1 Sep 17, 2008
Ohhh it has been awhile since the last POT FARM was found...like I say ,they will continue to pop up here and there..it will never stop....sooo make it legal,so law enforcement can focus more on the Rape,Murder cases.
Taylor Blak

Grapevine, TX

#3 Sep 17, 2008
eeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwww!!! nasty! anywho- ya. go ahead and give him some punishment- make sure you take care of the pot farm too. nasty. O.o
Dannielle

Grapevine, TX

#4 Sep 17, 2008
Interesting. I haven't heard something like this in a while... hmmm
ksammon

United States

#6 Sep 17, 2008
awesome
sadie

San Antonio, TX

#8 Sep 17, 2008
C Martinez wrote:
Ohhh it has been awhile since the last POT FARM was found...like I say ,they will continue to pop up here and there..it will never stop....sooo make it legal,so law enforcement can focus more on the Rape,Murder cases.
Amen my brother I could not have sad it better my self
jlw

Canadian, OK

#9 Sep 17, 2008
C'mon, da dude just trying to make a living.
TxGirl

Stephenville, TX

#10 Sep 17, 2008
C Martinez wrote:
Yep I have to agree with that myself
Jess

Rockwall, TX

#11 Sep 17, 2008
Leave the pot people alone!!!!!! I would think the rampant METH epidemic and PEDOFILES might be the governments priority to stop. But it seems as though all they care about is harassing anyone and anything to do with pot. Really? Come on! I know that I personally have NEVER heard of anyone beating their wife, conducting a robbery, or anything of that criminal nature while under the influence of marijuana. The only thing "criminal" about pot is the stigma it has been unjustly given. LEGALIZE IT!!!!!!!!!!
bud

Dallas, TX

#12 Sep 17, 2008
Legalize it and make it cheap enough to wipe out black market dealers and give everyone else a break! W_hell yeah!
Mister Big is Bud Good

Hurst, TX

#13 Sep 17, 2008
Legalize it and keep our $$ here in the U.S.ofA. The profits from drugs go toward other clandestine operations and terrorism. We will never stop people from doing it. Kids try drugs because we tell them they are bad and FORBID them from doing them. Educate the children and remove the excitement of breaking the rules. When I was a HIGHschooler it was easier to find weed than to buy beer.
whitechocolate

Dallas, TX

#14 Sep 17, 2008
We should lace it with cianide and see who the users are : )
whitechocolate

Dallas, TX

#15 Sep 17, 2008
Better yet, lace all illegal drugs. Wouldnt that be something, half the population would be pushin up daisies!:)
Enidsux

Lexington, KY

#16 Sep 17, 2008
Proof that weed should be legal .
If Jesus smokes it.
Halleigh

Dallas, TX

#18 Sep 17, 2008
Just wondering why I haven't heard about any celebrities donating money to the people who have lost so much, sometimes everything in Hurricane Ike. No celebrities fklying in supplies, no one donating millions. Mayor Nagin what about the Galvestonites? Didn't Dallas,Houston,Austin hand out tons of aid to your New Orleneans? I have heard of only one celebrity offer help, Chuck Norris and his family opened their ranch to anyone who needed a place to go. They are truly beautiful people, their offer was extended before Ike made landfall. God bless them, but Hollywood where are you? Brad Pitt you just donated money so homosexuals can wed, are you making a trip down to Texas soon, or is it not good enough for you and your wife?
Matt

Sears, MI

#20 Sep 17, 2008
Well, I for one am glad that this dangerous criminal is off the streets. We can all rest a little easier now knowing that thousands of people won't be giggling themselves to sleep while watching Fern Gulley this winter.
joe bob briggs

Irving, TX

#21 Sep 17, 2008
Make sure the wind in blowing out of the south when the police burn it.
happy medium

Lewisville, TX

#23 Sep 18, 2008
They talk about jail overcrowding and then they put people in jail just for pot. It makes no sense at all. NOBODY should be in jail for pot.
happy medium

Lewisville, TX

#24 Sep 18, 2008
Halleigh wrote:
Just wondering why I haven't heard about any celebrities donating money to the people who have lost so much, sometimes everything in Hurricane Ike. No celebrities fklying in supplies, no one donating millions. Mayor Nagin what about the Galvestonites? Didn't Dallas,Houston,Austin hand out tons of aid to your New Orleneans? I have heard of only one celebrity offer help, Chuck Norris and his family opened their ranch to anyone who needed a place to go. They are truly beautiful people, their offer was extended before Ike made landfall. God bless them, but Hollywood where are you? Brad Pitt you just donated money so homosexuals can wed, are you making a trip down to Texas soon, or is it not good enough for you and your wife?
You are off topic but correct. Hollywood people suck anyway.
Miss Amazing

Grapevine, TX

#25 Sep 18, 2008
This is gross. I'm just glad the dudes gone.
Traveler

United States

#26 Sep 18, 2008
The same guy that ran from the cops for the DWI and murdered the Plano couple, is one of the people they arrested for this.... Karma.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rice Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Jun '16 robert 994
News Murder charges officially set (May '10) May '16 Jr a 21
News Straight A Student Suspended for Long Hair (Jan '08) May '16 Jamesboy1235 486
Corrupt Navarro County Police May '16 411crime 1
kit (Sep '13) May '16 Friend 8
Sam Houston Elementary Mar '16 Kittycat 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Texas (Dis... (Oct '10) Sep '15 Jim 18

Rice Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rice Mortgages