Stepdad dead 2 days before battered body was discovered

Full story: TwinCities.com

Dean Joseph Porter had a drinking problem and no job. He stayed at his stepfather's home in St.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 18 of18
A Lady in St Paul

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2010

Judged:

That is a terrible story. I feel for the family.

“groovygirlinmn@g mail.com”

Since: Feb 10

Duluth, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2010

Judged:

well - he doesn't have to worry anymore about having a place to stay
May not be bad

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2010

Judged:

It sounds horrible, but think about it, he was 69 and taken out of this world at the hands of a loved one and if he was suffering so it may have not have been a bad thing. Why I remember years ago, back in the 60's, I worked with a guy in his early 20's who believed once any person reaches their 60th birthday they should be euthanized, he did not discriminate between social classes, rich, middle class, poor, impoverished, good health, bad health, didn't matter, everyone at 60 goes.
kmklex

Saint Cloud, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2010

Judged:

May not be bad wrote:
It sounds horrible, but think about it, he was 69 and taken out of this world at the hands of a loved one and if he was suffering so it may have not have been a bad thing. Why I remember years ago, back in the 60's, I worked with a guy in his early 20's who believed once any person reaches their 60th birthday they should be euthanized, he did not discriminate between social classes, rich, middle class, poor, impoverished, good health, bad health, didn't matter, everyone at 60 goes.
How in any way shape or form can this not be a bad thing? Where in this article does it say he was suffering? It was his wife who died of cancer. Many people live well into their 70's, 80's, and 90's, for you to suggest that anyone be euthanized based on age is just absurd. You don't say what your age is but if you really believe what you say, one could only hope you get your wish. Shame on you!!!

“Things can only get better”

Since: May 08

Minneapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2010

Judged:

May not be bad wrote:
It is truly unfortunate that a post such as yours can not be judged as infantile, disgusting or even just plain stupid.
Bud

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2010

May not be bad wrote:
So...if someone beats their elderly relative to death with a clawhammer that's not so bad? Not so bad as what? How does the guy you worked with feel about euthanizing 60 and over folks now that he is almost 60 or older? Just curious, what kind of job was that?
sam

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2010

Judged:

May not be bad wrote:
Dean Joseph Porter? Is that you? Are they allowing you to post on here too?
Truth

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2010

So will this forum contain racial comments like the Somali baseball bat beating? I don't think so.
May not be bad

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2010

I'm sorry if I seem cold and heartless, I am not, I am not advocating SOYLENT GREEN it is sad that fellow lost his life that way. And for me to come across
so callous cold and cruel and if I offended anyone, I'm sorry.
Bigger Topic

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2010

Truth wrote:
So will this forum contain racial comments like the Somali baseball bat beating? I don't think so.
No, but pretty soon you won't be able to talk about pork, muslims, feet washing or garment wearing muslim women(why do women were and not men too?). It is against their religion. Remember they've also not want Santa to show up in schools already this year.......or have Target & Walmart stop their uniform wearing too....or build them a Muslim bathroom or not let you enjoy alcohol and pork in front of their people or sell them.

Pretty soon you and I( an Asian Minority myself ) won't be able to stop them and their rights. They are very very very disrepectful of other's culture and way of life here in America as i've heard, seen & notice. They don't want to assimilate only want to join a terrorist group to destroy America.

Yet ours laws and the money grabbing lawyers are on their side. No other immigrants have hate us and disrespect us soo much and at the same time enjoy our freedom then these Muslim Somalis......crazy!

It is the 2000lbs gorilla coming to roost in America......sorry America!
old news

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2010

okay, we got it.....you've run this story for 3 days now....move on.....the guy was a drunken loser and his stepdad was foolish....

message received!
old news

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2010

Judged:

A Lady in St Paul wrote:
That is a terrible story. I feel for the family.
who cares what you feel? don't post such pointless things here.....thanks!
sam

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2010

Judged:

old news wrote:
<quoted text>
who cares what you feel? don't post such pointless things here.....thanks!
i think your post is more pointless.
old news

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2010

sam wrote:
<quoted text>
i think your post is more pointless.
thanks for your "thoughts".....what books have your read lately?

..excuse me while I flush the thundermug!
old news

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2010

sam wrote:
<quoted text>
no because white people don't do anything wrong and if they ever did, it just that one man that gets blamed not their whole race. Minorities on the other hand, their whole race is nothing but a bunch of murderers if one of them should murder anyone. thats the law around here, it seems.
wow, your next post proves my point......you're not too bright........(laughing at you)
Feminist

Franklin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2010

Too bad the thing was born at all. All men are rapists and that's all they are!
Pure Drivel

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2010

Feminist wrote:
Enjoy your battery powered friend much?
AntiMelting

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2010

Feminist wrote:
Will you go check what time it is? It's the clock on the stove...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 18 of18
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Rice Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Rice Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Rice People Search