Man Accused Of Placing Camera In Mall...

Man Accused Of Placing Camera In Mall Bathroom

There are 9 comments on the minnesota.cbslocal.com story from Dec 6, 2011, titled Man Accused Of Placing Camera In Mall Bathroom. In it, minnesota.cbslocal.com reports that:

ST. CLOUD, Minn. - Police arrested a 24-year-old man after they found a video camera in a bathroom at a St.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at minnesota.cbslocal.com.

“Jody”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#1 Dec 6, 2011
Dude, are you desperate or just a pervert?

You want pictures? Playboy is cheaper than a camera. Better pictures, better poses, better camera man and better looking women.
crazy idea

Memphis, TN

#2 Dec 6, 2011
worst part is he put it in the mens' room by mistake

“New & Improved..”

Since: Oct 07

Formerly From Kenya

#3 Dec 6, 2011
I say make him watch the videos...clockwork orange style..

“Hey ,yawl !”

Since: Oct 10

How ya doin? N.C.

#4 Dec 6, 2011
nasty
Jock Itch

Charleston, WV

#5 Dec 6, 2011
Kinda reminds me of Kim Catrell in Porky's Revenge. Or something like that. Where she HOWLS at in the men's locker room and it really turns her on...
'
Weird world....Sheesh!
'
T--dh

Since: Jul 10

Calexico, CA

#6 Dec 6, 2011
This man should be made to stand in front of this mall for eight hours a day for a month. This would be the best punishment. Oh and were a sign saying I got busted for having a camera in the restroom.
bike racer

United States

#7 Dec 6, 2011
He was busted at BIR as well. I guess he never gets punished. That was in October. Do we wait til he videos a child to put him away?
Xstain Mullah Central

Philadelphia, PA

#8 Dec 6, 2011
I wondered why that urinal cake had a blinking red light.
Nikon 5150

Huntington, NY

#9 Dec 7, 2011
Xstain Mullah Central wrote:
I wondered why that urinal cake had a blinking red light.
The blinking light indicated that "the object was too small for the lens to zoom in on"....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rice Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Oak Pond Drive (Jul '15) Jul '15 CSJ 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Minnesota ... (Oct '10) Jun '15 Richard Vickerman 17
18 Y/o Thomas Bearson DOA By Associations ?? (Sep '14) Sep '14 Air_Force1 1
News Little Falls: Fund established for families of ... (Dec '12) Apr '14 UNKNOWN NAME 4
News 360 Chiropractic generates free services throug... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Chiropractor From... 6
News Frozen pipes create struggle for St. Cloud-area... (Feb '14) Mar '14 Sammy 2
News Not just for women -- more men care for skin (Feb '13) Feb '14 Sitting on my wif... 3

Rice Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rice Mortgages