Big Marijuana Bust in Wisconsin North...

Big Marijuana Bust in Wisconsin Northwoods

There are 6 comments on the NBC26 story from Aug 11, 2010, titled Big Marijuana Bust in Wisconsin Northwoods. In it, NBC26 reports that:

With small children that she's concerned about, Jacsualen Carrasquillo contacted her landlord Barron Rentals about some problems that have gone unattended to for a long time.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC26.

sir smoke alot

United States

#1 Aug 12, 2010
thank you for inflating the marijuana prices again. this is beginning to be funny the only thing they will do is to make the drug growers and dealers alot more money every bust they do drives up prices, growers will continue to grow, this state and govt. needs to legalize small ammounts and tax the crap out of it ,and stiffen penalties for all other drugs marijuanna hasnt killed a single person ,go take 20 aspiran and see if you can say the same
asprin free

Cumberland, WI

#2 Oct 8, 2010
well dipshit if you take twenty asprins you know damm well it wont be good but how can you compair it to pot how stupid can you get grow up and ger real dude
takeahitareallyb igone

Livingston, TX

#3 Nov 1, 2010
Pot rules!
legalize for the sick

Milwaukee, WI

#4 Nov 27, 2010
maybe the senate needs to look over the bill and actually push it to pass. i don't think you'd wanna pay for the taxes on weed buddy. if they tax the shit out of it you'll have one more thing to complain about. but i am all for it. i know Arizona just passed a bill for medicinal marijuana. but we as Wisconsin tax payers are paying for the cops to bust these people and to keep them in prison.There are authorities in other states that feel strongly about busting harder drugs and leaving weed alone. they say that students have a harder time buying booze than weed. Am i losing sleep over this? no. Am i not wanting to smoke because of a drug bust? no.
yo maama

Rice Lake, WI

#5 Aug 23, 2012
Where can I get some ?!?!

Kimberly, WI

#6 Mar 28, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rice Lake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Deer Hunter Survives Bloody Encounter With Bear (Apr '08) Sep '16 Was at chit chat bar 4
Do u shop at Bridge stop in chetek if so read Sep '16 crazim4 2
Derek Campbell/ D-Lo (Oct '09) May '16 Cpt 17
Ted Cruz Exposed, watch the Video. then Vote (Apr '16) Apr '16 Vote For Trump 1
Ted Cruz Exposed, watch the Video. then Vote (Apr '16) Apr '16 Vote For Trump 1
Koch Brothers' Libertarians Hate Trump (Mar '16) Mar '16 Vote For Trump 1
Barron County Haven For Burglars (Jun '11) Mar '16 dave 18

Rice Lake Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rice Lake Mortgages