HEMET: Living without wheels

HEMET: Living without wheels

There are 2 comments on the The Press-Enterprise story from Jun 23, 2012, titled HEMET: Living without wheels. In it, The Press-Enterprise reports that:

Audrey Guilliam, 64, of Hemet is assisted by caregiver Darrin Smith as she arrives for a Weight Watchers meeting on Thursday, June 21, 2012.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Press-Enterprise.

Pacific Palisades, CA

#1 Jun 23, 2012
Not to be mean or anything ... But perhaps walking might be a healthy answer

Kenosha, WI

#2 Jun 24, 2012
I know the feeling.. I'm an unemployed Air force vet and my only transportation was my 3 wheeler bike which also rehabilitates my leg..and someone stole it off my back porch.. I had it all setup perfect for me and can't afford another. I doubt I'd ever see a thief riding it.. Someone setup a fund for me, not sure if it works. http://tinyurl.com/679ktlu

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rialto Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 4 hr Trojans 31,006
John and FAT Pat Colby are Welfare parasites. Sat Woof 1
News Fontana officials to talk fireworks ban (Mar '10) Nov 26 Raydot 28
News In fight against gangs, Ontario has outpaced Po... (Jun '09) Nov 24 VCSR13DST 74
Review: Irepair Wireless Aug '15 Jrtopez 1
Review: SO -CAL Structural Steel Fabrication Inc. (Aug '14) Jul '15 blueprintking1 5
News Gov. Jerry Brown signs bill barring fines for d... Jul '15 marg 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rialto Mortgages