Memorial service held in Upland for e...

Memorial service held in Upland for ex-supervisor Jon Mikels

There are 3 comments on the Inland Valley Daily Bulletin story from Mar 2, 2014, titled Memorial service held in Upland for ex-supervisor Jon Mikels. In it, Inland Valley Daily Bulletin reports that:

UPLAND >> A melody by a saxophonist and a pianist filled the high ceilings of Upland Brethren in Christ Church on Saturday afternoon as about 100 friends and family members celebrated the life of former San Bernardino County Supervisor Jon Mikels at a memorial service.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Inland Valley Daily Bulletin.

Onawa Kanuha

Phoenix, AZ

#1 Mar 3, 2014
Maybe the the creator is answering the indigenous ataxam (native) prayers for Etiwanda, Kukomonga and spirits of sage, etc. R.I.P.
youidiotstookall thenames

Upland, CA

#2 Mar 4, 2014
WHO!?
Billy jack attack

Fontana, CA

#3 Mar 6, 2014
I am saddened to hear of this mans passing. When he was a county supervisor he saw right through the charade of local developers and would not support them in their quest to enrich themselves at the public's expense. The result is that the developers ran Mr Mikels out of town. Some ten years later, enough time has passed for their patterns of corruption to come to light and for Mr Mikels position of opposition to be vindicated.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rialto Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 1 hr ROFLMAOphartz 34,190
Review: Del Rosa Lanes (Feb '17) 13 hr CLOSED 4
Review: Center for Individual Development/CID Tue CID SAN BERNARDINO 80
News Local Vagos motorcycle club president faces mur... (Dec '09) Sep 11 Trooper 24
Review: Industrial Support Systems Sep 10 ISS FONTANA 3
News E-Verify stirs little business interest in San ... (Nov '09) Sep 9 Anonymous 29
News Universities host cultural graduation ceremonie... Sep 5 Robbie 4

Rialto Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rialto Mortgages