Four charged in fatal Rialto shooting

Aug 2, 2010 Read more: San Bernardino County Sun 13
Prosecutors have charged two men and two male juveniles in last week's deadly shooting of Lamont Eugene Trible during a deal for gold that went bad in Rialto. Read more
Molon Labe

Fontana, CA

#1 Aug 2, 2010
Here we have 2 outstanding young men gone wrong. Gee wiz I waonder what happened?
Hang them all

Placentia, CA

#2 Aug 3, 2010
To much of this going on anymore. thank god police caught but over crowding jails and relaxed laws these jerks will get off. or out early. i say hang them all......
hunkie boy

Claremont, CA

#3 Aug 3, 2010
tem blacks b likin tat bling!
Rialto Taxpayer

Fontana, CA

#4 Aug 3, 2010
Another shooting/killing on Joe Baca Sr. Drive?
investor

Pasadena, CA

#5 Aug 3, 2010
I must have read the wrong article about this Jackson st. If I could have the address of the gold mart or the business name. Maybe change it to gold lane as the new name of the street. What other properous businesses are on Jackson st. I know Mr. Baca couldn't be wrong. Last year Esquire magazine listed the ten worst and laziest members of congress. It couldn't be the same Joe baca, maybe the Sun newspaper with all its fine reporters could research this and follow it with a news article.
Too Smoggy

Fresno, CA

#6 Aug 3, 2010
This should be a death penalty case,nothing less for these despicable murdurers.I sick of my tax dollars supporting these Capital L,losers,for life.
John

Paramount, CA

#7 Aug 3, 2010
Out on probation for robbery and...imagine that...commits another robbery. And now an innocent guy is dead. Someone should let the judge, DA and probation know about it. Nothing they can do now, but at least they'd know. This happens over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and...
joann blakesley pa

South Plainfield, NJ

#8 Aug 10, 2010
A very good friend was lost here and maybe before people post some comments they should rember this
boo 12

AOL

#9 Aug 10, 2010
joann blakesley pa wrote:
A very good friend was lost here and maybe before people post some comments they should rember this
I have heard nothing else about this senseless killing. Does anyone know when the funeral will be? I would like to send flowers.
a911cruzer

Murrieta, CA

#10 Aug 12, 2010
They are planning a service at Harvest Christian Church in Riverside Friday 8/13. Time to be determined.
a911cruzer

Murrieta, CA

#11 Aug 19, 2010
The service was not held on 8/13, is is being held Friday Aug 20th at 10 am at Harvest Christian Church in Riverside.
nunya

Anaheim, CA

#12 Aug 21, 2010
The memorial was yesterday and it was absolutly beautiful. All his cali family and friends were there. This was a very special man and he will truly be missed. R.I.P Lamont!!
Natasha

Saint Charles, MO

#13 Oct 25, 2010
It hurts when your the sister of the victim reads things like this. Wow people have no heart

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rialto Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 7 hr stewart scott 29,315
Lesbian snapchat users? Tue Lexxxijames 59
News FONTANA: Fight with police ends in arrest, $1 m... (Dec '13) Tue paul 2
News SB man whose arrest was caught on tape booked o... (Oct '09) Tue jake 15
News Man arrested in fatal shooting (Jul '08) Mar 26 lil cuzz 99
News Crime and Public Safety, January 13 (Jan '10) Mar 25 princess 17
News Colton murder suspect arrested in Palmdale (May '10) Mar 24 PEREZ FAMILY 33
More from around the web

Rialto People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]