MUSCOY: Coroner releases names of 2 c...

MUSCOY: Coroner releases names of 2 crash victims

There are 1 comment on the The Press-Enterprise story from Apr 23, 2012, titled MUSCOY: Coroner releases names of 2 crash victims. In it, The Press-Enterprise reports that:

Eighteen-year-old Mike Lopez of Fontana and 17-year-old David Cruz of Rialto died in a 2004 Toyota Camry at the scene of the 2:03 p.m. crash Saturday along Cajon Boulevard north of Ogden Street.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Press-Enterprise.

Marlene

West Covina, CA

#1 Apr 23, 2012
My prayers go out to both of them and their families. May they rest in peace. R.I.P. David Cruz. I never talked to you but I've seen you around school. You left a lot of memories and sad faces but we all know that you're in a much wonderful and peaceful place. Rest In Peace.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rialto Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Paris Jackson passionately kisses her boyfriend... 17 hr Amused Octopus 1
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) Wed Brew In 32,245
News Phelan to get roads paved (Oct '08) Wed Earth First 6
Satan's Castle, Devil's Castle or Arden's Templ... (Jun '14) Tue lori nicklen 5
News San Bernardino sues two water agencies over rec... Apr 24 Julie Jane 1
News Rose Royce is Coming To Riverside, Ca Apr 24 Julie Jane 1
News Barstow police officers to sport body cameras i... (Apr '14) Apr 11 Chris Boscoqueer 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rialto Mortgages