Two SB teen girls arrested for prosti...

Two SB teen girls arrested for prostitution

There are 43 comments on the San Bernardino County Sun story from Dec 2, 2009, titled Two SB teen girls arrested for prostitution. In it, San Bernardino County Sun reports that:

Two teen girls were arrested on suspicion of prostitution Tuesday during an undercover operation in San Bernardino.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at San Bernardino County Sun.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Some kid

Sherman Oaks, CA

#1 Dec 2, 2009
And they wonder why kids are dropping out like flies
The Man

Hesperia, CA

#2 Dec 2, 2009
Prostitution is rampant on Baseline, PERIOD! Why did the police do a sting? Was it just because they suspected the girls to be minors? What about all of the other filth that goes on there on Bimbo Boulevard?!!!
Ohsogirly

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#3 Dec 2, 2009
How very sad and practically in my own backyard. I wish I could just wave a magic wand and help get these teens back on track. Having sad that, who knows their background, home life situation, family, etc.

I have a 16 yr old son and can not even fathom the thought of his life like that.

Where the hell are the parents? And at 2:30 pm their butts should've just been getting out of school too, not hooking it!
Jman

Pomona, CA

#4 Dec 3, 2009
The Man wrote:
Prostitution is rampant on Baseline, PERIOD! Why did the police do a sting? Was it just because they suspected the girls to be minors? What about all of the other filth that goes on there on Bimbo Boulevard?!!!
Hey smart guy, ever wonder why a prostitute is never caught by a police unit, because it is marked a police unit. A sting allows the actual act of the solicitation to take place, therefore having a crime. It is not a crime to stand around and be dirty. Stupid
Bill

Hesperia, CA

#5 Dec 3, 2009
Most people might be surprised how many girls in middle school talk about being strippers and hookers. They think it will be an easy way to earn money and is better than having to go to school.
read

Redlands, CA

#6 Dec 3, 2009
let burn it down
Just Some Guy

San Bernardino, CA

#9 Dec 3, 2009
15 and 16????
how does something like this happen????
Baseline is turning into Tijuana!!
Good job SBPD!!! keep up the good work!
wkendad

United States

#10 Dec 3, 2009
Hey,
This is San Bernardino's idea of vocational training...
They are trying to stimulate, uh, the economy....

Got to make a buck, Christmas is coming.....
D avid

United States

#11 Dec 3, 2009
Some kid wrote:
And they wonder why kids are dropping out like flies
And they are dropping their flys.
Josie

Pomona, CA

#12 Dec 3, 2009
Don't you think these "girls" might be part of a human traffiking operation and are to terrified to tell the authorities??? You cops need to dig further and not just "arrest" these girls and the release them back onto the streets - I hope they were put in Juvi for their protection.
Marisela

AOL

#14 Dec 3, 2009
Instead of protecting these girls by not identifying them, the police should care more about protecting the innocent kids. Identifying these bad apples in the newspaper could help parents make sure their daughters don't end up hanging around with these girls.
SAW

Long Beach, CA

#15 Dec 3, 2009
D avid wrote:
<quoted text>
And they are dropping their flys.
You're on a roll this morning!
this happens alot

Austin, TX

#16 Dec 3, 2009
did they have school work permits LOL
lovhtt

Portland, OR

#17 Dec 3, 2009
this happens alot wrote:
did they have school work permits LOL
LMAO... To funny
haha1

Portland, OR

#18 Dec 3, 2009
Just Some Guy wrote:
15 and 16????
how does something like this happen????
Baseline is turning into Tijuana!!
Good job SBPD!!! keep up the good work!
LOL. Ask your mother. Tijuana? these girls are white.
Shawn Thompson

Placentia, CA

#19 Dec 3, 2009
Josie wrote:
Don't you think these "girls" might be part of a human traffiking operation and are to terrified to tell the authorities??? You cops need to dig further and not just "arrest" these girls and the release them back onto the streets - I hope they were put in Juvi for their protection.
Nah, they were just girls looking to get their tuna tickled for money...
amazingone

Loma Linda, CA

#20 Dec 3, 2009
haha1 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. Ask your mother. Tijuana? these girls are white.
Haha i love it!=)
GoodLookingOut

Los Angeles, CA

#21 Dec 3, 2009
Marisela wrote:
Instead of protecting these girls by not identifying them, the police should care more about protecting the innocent kids. Identifying these bad apples in the newspaper could help parents make sure their daughters don't end up hanging around with these girls.
I agree!
Steve

Oxford, UK

#22 Dec 3, 2009
A lot of these comments are truly vile. Underage girls who work as prostitutes have almost always been victims of Human Trafficking operations. They are typically runaways, who have been kidnapped or otherwise made dependent on a pimp, and are forced through violence and abuse to become sexual slaves. The dismissive attitudes revealed in some of these comments shows just how difficult it is for police and service sector workers to make progress and help children who have been stigmatized by this brutal life. Enforcement should focus on the Johns and Pimps who create the supply and demand in this slave market.
Oprah is the devil

San Bernardino, CA

#23 Dec 3, 2009
haha1 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. Ask your mother. Tijuana? these girls are white.
easy there brown pride....
JSG was refering to their age. not their race.
Besides where in the article does it say the girls were white?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rialto Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 6 hr Chosen Traveler 35,087
Kendall Drive Townhomes at 2564 W. Kendall Dr. ... 7 hr KENDALL TOWNHOMES CA 9
Super Target is located at 3086 W. Kendall Dr. ... 12 hr SUPER TARGET SB 20
Review: Kendall Plaza Marketplace San Bernardino 16 hr KENDALL PLAZA MAR... 40
Bank of America at 2999 W. Kendall Dr. San Bern... Mon BANK OF AMERICA SB 20
Fitness 19 at 2999 W. Kendall Dr. San Bernardin... Mon FITNESS 19 SB 20
Mobil Gas Station at 2999 W. Kendall Dr. San Be... Sun MOBIL KFC SAN BER... 20

Rialto Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rialto Mortgages