Rialto strip club linked to police se...

Rialto strip club linked to police sex probe

There are 122 comments on the San Bernardino County Sun story from Jul 19, 2010, titled Rialto strip club linked to police sex probe. In it, San Bernardino County Sun reports that:

Internal investigators are probing claims that police officers were having sex on duty with employees of a popular strip club on Riverside Avenue, authorities said Monday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at San Bernardino County Sun.

jack pot

Upland, CA

#47 Jul 20, 2010
wow,this is great.maybe in a week or two,ill apply for a job at rialto p d.,cant go wrong,or can i?how long will the citizans of rialto have to pay these great law abiding,(ill protect you)BOYS.its just money that will come out of the city kitty,no biggie,the wealthy citizans of rialto will continue to keep it full.
Get Real

United States

#48 Jul 20, 2010
What are you saying wrote:
<quoted text>Well excuse me while I play the grand piano. This deputy should be deceplined for not being on patrol and protecting the citizens. A simple phone call to a county agency would have helped the person.
Maybe if you read the article, the officer was there to investigate an Adult Protective Services Report. It would have been cruel to know what she was suffering and then leave her. And county agencies are so overwhelmed it would have taken them ages to get out there. So in essences, he is protecting the citizens by ensuring she didn't get heat stroke. Read before you post.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#49 Jul 20, 2010
DDD wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha! I'm surprised she even knew which one was the father! Why would would Dobbs own up she had sex with like six officers "choo choo"! She has no one to blame but herself for all the headaches shes going through. This would never have happenend if Nancy wouldn't have had unprotected sex with an officer on duty... it was her choice. It's funny to me that law enforcement gets such a bad wrap for sleeping around, but it's the stupid girls that make it so easy for them to do. Girls are so willing to spread their legs for a guy in uniform and not even think twice of the cost. Btw if a man isn't owning up to his responsibility you go through the court system not to his place of employment and cause hell. Nancy is just being a spiteful B I T C H and because her life sucks even worse then before shes trying to bring everyone else down with her.
I guess you don't hold police officers to any kind of standards?
crazy world

Claremont, CA

#50 Jul 20, 2010
jack pot wrote:
wow,this is great.maybe in a week or two,ill apply for a job at rialto p d.,cant go wrong,or can i?how long will the citizans of rialto have to pay these great law abiding,(ill protect you)BOYS.its just money that will come out of the city kitty,no biggie,the wealthy citizans of rialto will continue to keep it full.
if you're just there for the pay check, great pensions, strippers, and use your badge as a tool for abuse then you'll qualify for rialto p.d.
hunkie boy

Los Angeles, CA

#51 Jul 20, 2010
they should get fox news with o,reilly, chris hanson,cnbs or david goldstein channel 9 to cover this story!
Shame

United States

#52 Jul 20, 2010
I CARE wrote:
Why don't they go HOME to "rest"? This guy can't even make up a good story for an explanation. Have to call BS on this one. you had to be a man!!!!!, probably a worthless one, like him! i may add. since you commented, with no facts of this story. iam her best friend. i know all her facts and cruelty, she has undergone, through her pregnancy and after childs birth. well if he "the officer james dobbs" would of owned up being a father and paying child support, none of this would of made it to court or the media. so before you speak out, and not give a hoot, on peoples trajedy, try to think and not outloud.again you may be one who has done this sh## as well. since you were commenting on this add.
Given how many guys Holtgreve was sleeping with, along with all the guys her friends were sleeping with...I wouldn't have paid child support either. Who knows how many Rialto PD officers could have been the father! She deserves what she got by placing herself in this situation. She is a victim of her own circumstances. It was all fun and games until the $$$ was out of the equation. Even if he is the dad, there is not gonna be a child support check coming her way and she has no one to thank for it but herself. All of this made the media because she is looking for $$money$$...if she really wanted child support a simple court order would have done it. But she is a scorned woman and had to get her revenge because things didn't go her way. The only victims in all this mess are the poor child and the families and innocent people caught in all this.
Tonya Henderson

Waterford, CA

#53 Jul 20, 2010
Dirty little piggys
Deputy Sheriff

Dallas, TX

#54 Jul 20, 2010
Get Real wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, since it takes two to make a baby, she is just as responsible. If she didn't want a kid, keep your legs closed! She knew what she was doing was wrong just as he did! And if he's going to get get fired, she's never getting any money. Yes, the cop was wrong, but she was wrong too.
You miss the point ! If this is all true, the major issue is, the Police Officer was "ON DUTY" ! Many of the women "Not All", are former Victims of Domestic Violence, Child Sexual Abuse, etc. Many are drug users. No doubt the Officer also new this fact ! The Strippers are easily influenced by Law Enforcement Officers/ Deputy Sheriff's, Etc. in uniform. I have no doubt the Officer new he could use his uniform to help him get what he wanted. Law Enforcement Officers / San Bernardino County Deputy Sheriff's, being involved with strippers and hanging out at strip clubs is nothing new. It's also well known that deputies in the past have allowed women to perform oral sex on them during undercover massage sting operations. They claim it's done to help the case! The only problem is, the woman does not have to perform sex on the Officer/Deputy to be charged with a crime. It's just a sick perverted practice that some Deputies/Officers get away with. Many of us know Deputy Sheriff's in this county, who are or were involved sexually with one or more strippers / drug users / crazy women. Believe it or not these guys think they are cool to be involved with strippers. They often refer to their stripper or girlfriend as a "10-35" AKA Confidential. They think it's real cool and impressive to have a "10-35". They have no idea that they are just a bunch of stupid, immature morons. I can tell you that most of us hate what these guys do and we think they are a bunch of PUNKS.
Sarcastic

United States

#55 Jul 20, 2010
Get Real wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe if you read the article, the officer was there to investigate an Adult Protective Services Report. It would have been cruel to know what she was suffering and then leave her. And county agencies are so overwhelmed it would have taken them ages to get out there. So in essences, he is protecting the citizens by ensuring she didn't get heat stroke. Read before you post.
"What are you saying" doesn't seem to understand the concept of charity. How could someone possibly be disciplined for helping out an elderly women, I mean seriously come one. "What are you saying" sounds like a flippin' communist.
Google It

Artesia, CA

#56 Jul 20, 2010
wondering wrote:
Is the officer black or white?
Google is your friend... Looks like a white guy to me (so nope... NOT a black or mexican person as I am sure you ASSumed).

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_5alKjEpXPY4/SufJOOX...
Google It

Artesia, CA

#57 Jul 20, 2010
BTW: That photo came from a website called HOTT COPS. Scroll down about 60% and you'll see him along his buddy Jermaine Gibson.

http://hottcops.blogspot.com/2009_10_01_archi...
Concerned Reader

Huntington Beach, CA

#58 Jul 20, 2010
What a poorly written article! It sounds like something from the high school locker rooms. It is deplorable that The Sun has dropped to TABLOID writing instead of GOOD - THOROUGH - INVESTIGATIVE ARTICLES.

This is all political. Ed Scott should have done something the first he heard, instead he only complains at the council meetings. No action.

The union is not the police department. And again pointing blame somewhere else and deflection to "a lot" of other people.
Chuy

San Diego, CA

#59 Jul 20, 2010
You make it sound like the police officer was the victim here. This type of thing happens ALL the time. People wouldn't believe what really goes on.
happy camper

Palmdale, CA

#60 Jul 20, 2010
Come on folks, what you expect those women are hot. What you expect the officer do when he is inticed, stick it in his boot. The solution is to have prostuites for police officers it will save careers and marriages.
great

San Jose, CA

#61 Jul 20, 2010
you guys just had to go and ruin a good thing. If you would have just kept baby's mama happy, we could have all continued to enjoy.
ha ha ha

Oxnard, CA

#62 Jul 20, 2010
okay why is the police department just releasing the info?? if she went to them in may??? And why can't they release the other officers names?? Isn't that public record?? I feel really bad for that baby! Do you really think she gives a rats blank about a child or do you think she was thinking along the lines of who can I get/find to buy my stripper shoes for another 18 years? what pisses me off is that both the officer and the female "waitress" aka stripper is wasting my tax paying money because I know she has to be on some type of government assistance, because face it people strippers don't have health insurance.SHAME ON BOTH OF THEM, sounds like that department is corrupt if you ask me...Makes me wonder if there is any one else in the department wasting tax payers money?
Get Real

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#63 Jul 20, 2010
This stuff makes you sick! One good thing coming out of this recession, is people are getting fed up with waste, fraud and abuse!! So this type of stuff is more and more frequently being exposed. Lets make a difference this November, at the Fed, State and local levels. Terminate the bums at the ballot box. The Police chiefs exposed making $800,000 salaries, city counsel members with $100,000 p/t jobs. Vote for those individuals who will stand up to the Unions, hack them back to reasonable salaries and benefits, yes teachers, police officers, fireman, DMV employees all of them.
Right Wing

Hesperia, CA

#64 Jul 20, 2010
Sounds like RPD officers have been reading _The Choirboys_ again.
I CARE

United States

#68 Jul 20, 2010
great wrote:
you guys just had to go and ruin a good thing. If you would have just kept baby's mama happy, we could have all continued to enjoy.
i agree, if this would of all started by the officer {dobbs} owning up to child support, nothing would be a scandal, she is a great women, who is happy to have mothered a gorgeous son, why would anybody deny their own genes?????????? well stupid me, i guess allot of idiots of men, who never own up to reality after the matter has been done and over with..........
I CARE

United States

#69 Jul 20, 2010
Sarcastic wrote:
<quoted text>
"What are you saying" doesn't seem to understand the concept of charity. How could someone possibly be disciplined for helping out an elderly women, I mean seriously come one. "What are you saying" sounds like a flippin' communist.
wow, you really need some glasses, before you post something, since you sound like an idiot!!!!!!!! you really need to learn how to read!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rialto Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 10 hr Trojan 32,308
Aaron Elswick Jul 25 P lilley 1
Pizza Man shot at The Four Seasons (Apr '09) Jul 24 BigNasty 10
CALIFORNIA is BURNING Jul 22 TRUMP YES 2
lesbian or straigh snapchat names (Oct '15) Jul 21 Becky 6
sikorski (Jun '09) Jul 1 Anonymous 2
What happened on Riverside Ave and Walnut? (Dec '14) Jun '16 jgarcia1982 9

Rialto Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rialto Mortgages