Biological Father
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Shawn Lee Daniels

Peterman, AL

#1 Jan 14, 2011
There has numberous attempts to find Shawn Lee Daniels, Truck Driver, married to Kimber Harrison Daniels. Shawn has not made attempts to comply with the state of Mississippi. Shawn is a DEAD BEAT DAD. He should not even be allowed to be called a Dad, not even a Father. If anyone knows Shawn or Kimber Daniels please notify him that he needs to contact the State of Mississippi Childsupport Inforcement @ 877-882-4916.

These notices will be posted everyday until the request is made!
angeleys123

Middleburg, FL

#2 Aug 16, 2011
Whoever you are, I will let you know that I have given info to the Mississippi Child Support Enforcement anonymously. I was made aware that there was ANOTHER child in Mississippi and he may have child support owing. So, each time I get any info I send to Child Support Enforcement in hopes that they will get him.
However, I have chosen not to pursue child support in hopes that he'd leave me alone. The one check I ever received was nothing but rubber, it bounced so fast and so hard. And as for leaving my baby alone, he's like a bad rash that keeps coming back. Or should I say a bad STD, since I hear he passes those as well. He has been notified by certified mail to stop contacting my teen baby and still insists on sending her letters with no return address so she can't put 'return to sender'. My baby wants him to stop contacting her and has told her himself several times.
Another of his victims chose to have him terminate his parental rights because he owed her over $50,000 and did not pay.
I definitely agree with you that he is no Dad and no Father.
We all need to bond together and hope someone finds him and justice is done.
angeleys123

Middleburg, FL

#3 Aug 16, 2011
I have sent any info I have come across about him to Mississippi Child Support Enforcement anonymously. I also am very much aware of who he is and what he does. In my searches came across his case in Mississippi and felt it was only right to provide them with his info.
Another of his victims chose to have him terminate his parental rights because he would not pay child support.
I understand by other posts that he continues to wreak havoc wherever he goes. My child has asked him on phone and by certified mail to stop any contact. Yet he insists on sending letters with no return address so she cannot put 'return to sender'.
I agree, he is no Dad and no Father. And my wish is for him to leave my baby alone.
We all need to bond together and provide all info on his whereabouts so that he can be found and made to pay for his various excursions.
Kimber Daniels

Atlanta, GA

#4 Sep 13, 2011
So my HUSBAND is a dead beat Father?! That is news to me and our children. Shawn and I have 3 children together,another one on the way and he is an adoptive Father to many of our oldest children's friends. Shawn is ALWAYS here for his kids in every way possible. Let me tell you SHAWN is an AMAZING Father. He is the type of Father that every child deserves. So now let's get a few things straight here. It is very easy for someone who is hurt and CAN'T get over things that happens 10 years ago to talk bad about someone, when in all honesty they are the one doing all the wrong. A promise was made because a certain someone got their feelings hurt because he could not stand to be with that person anymore. She promised to keep his Daughter away from him because that was the only way she could hurt him.(Can you say childish??) It was never ordered that Shawn could not see his Daughter it was her Mother who decided to kidnap the child and hide her from her Father. Shawn NEVER did ANYTHING wrong to his Daughter. His Daughter was and still is his EVERYTHING. Shawn has wrote numerous letters, has sent Birthday Cards and has even put little notes in local newspapers. Yes he got a certified letter but he also got a phone call that was as nice as it could be. So something or someone smells a little fishy here. As far as the mother who gave up on her child support I was there through everything so here is that story... A mother says someone is the Father of their child, easily said proving it it where it becomes difficult. Paying child support for a child you KNOW is yours would have easily been done but when a Mother refuses time and time again to take a DNA test to prove it what does that really say??? Choices were given to the Mother if she wanted child support the Judge said all she had to do was take a DNA test it was refused. I wonder why??.. Now lets move on to this STD.... There must be a lot of women out there who get around, because my Husband has never had an STD, I think I of all people would know, after all we have 4 kids together if he had something I would have something!!!! But guess what I have NEVER had anything. So if one of you women had an STD my thinking would be maybe you should watch who you sleep with. As far as all you who want to say Shawn is the Father of your child PROVE IT. Until then keep your trash talking to yourselves. I will defend my Husband and THE AMAZING FATHER TO OUR CHILDREN till the very end!!!!!
Anonymous

Middleburg, FL

#5 Sep 16, 2011
All I can do is laugh at how thoroughly snowed you have been and the lies you have been told. 10 years ago was the best of my life to be free from all stupidity, and lies. My life has been so much better. Hate to tell you that all that you've been told and written in the above are lies and can be proven. When there are MANY people saying the same things about one person, and only one person defending that one. Then proof is in the MANY. I have managed to find some of those many, you should try it yourself. Try finding some of the people looking for him from Canada to Mississippi. Is there a TINY out in Mississippi missing some $$$$$? Is Child Support looking for the same person in Mississippi? Are there court records in VA to prove Terminating of Rights? Hmmm all of it can be found. If someone even cares and I don't, I was just commenting on someone else's post. But it seems if you read posts on several sites that A LOT of people are saying the same things.
So sorry about the wool over your head.
As for the phone call. Let's just say I had to force her to call and she asked me not to make her ever do that again. Because she too heard the lies being told to her. Because I immediately provided proof.
Kidnapping, LOL. Lived and worked in the same place for 6 years. Moved to better my job opportunities so I didn't have to work 2 jobs to support my daughter and I could spend more time with her. Yep that's just awful for a mother to do. SNOW SNOW AND MORE SNOW.
Sorry for you.
I will not respond to such stupidity again. That is beneath me and I have a reputation to uphold in my capacity.
answered

Bullhead City, AZ

#6 Jul 22, 2012
Kimbr and Shawn now reside at
‎1816 Dunes CT Laughlin NV 89029.
Cburcham

Peterman, AL

#7 Aug 5, 2012
I was the one who started this post. And I too. have done some digging on the Daniels. Kim you are the stupidest person besides your no good husband Mr. Shawn Daniels, If you have two children of your own and four with him you I feel sorry for you. I tried to talk to you like Grown ups should. But Shawn just filled your head with more and more lies. I bet he said the same thing to you as he did all the other 20 plus mothers of his children. He prays on the weak. I think all of us was the lucky ones even though we have children by him, you married him. I don't want his money,(most likely stolen). All I wanted was for him to sign his name on a single paper given up his rights to ever have any contact with my daughter. She has a Daddy. One that is a thousand times more the man than Shawn will ever be. Things can and will get real nasty. When I kicked Shawn's ass out of my house because he was sleeping with anything that walked, I found out he was poisoning me with PCP trying to make me lose my daughter. Before packing his shit I kept all his papers, financial records, all the load he stole and claimed as losses. See I was a weak one not stupid. Taking loads across state line and selling them are Felonies!!!! You want DNA then contact the Mississippi Dept of Child Support when it comes up positive that Shawn's name shows up more than once, you might want to can the other 48 states to see how many step-children you have. And if you have any brains get a good Lawyer besides one of his old Friends. VA, MS, FL, NV, GA, AZ, are a few you want to start with Kim.
Cburcham

Peterman, AL

#8 Aug 5, 2012
Thank You for responding. I'm sorry your child knows who her father is. My daughter will be 8 this year. There is more than one of us.
angeleys123 wrote:
Whoever you are, I will let you know that I have given info to the Mississippi Child Support Enforcement anonymously. I was made aware that there was ANOTHER child in Mississippi and he may have child support owing. So, each time I get any info I send to Child Support Enforcement in hopes that they will get him.
However, I have chosen not to pursue child support in hopes that he'd leave me alone. The one check I ever received was nothing but rubber, it bounced so fast and so hard. And as for leaving my baby alone, he's like a bad rash that keeps coming back. Or should I say a bad STD, since I hear he passes those as well. He has been notified by certified mail to stop contacting my teen baby and still insists on sending her letters with no return address so she can't put 'return to sender'. My baby wants him to stop contacting her and has told her himself several times.
Another of his victims chose to have him terminate his parental rights because he owed her over $50,000 and did not pay.
I definitely agree with you that he is no Dad and no Father.
We all need to bond together and hope someone finds him and justice is done.
angeleys

Middleburg, FL

#9 Aug 6, 2012
Thanks so much for answering. I think you may be the one that I've heard about from a mutual friend in VA. The mother of another girl who had a child with him. She told me what happened to her daughter and how you helped them when she pursued him and got him to sign over his rights to her child. But don't you also have brothers that are searching for him too?

As you can see by the post above yours, he is now in NV. The further away he is the better. My daughter doesn't really know him, I booted his ass out when she was 4. You are very much correct that there are more. I will add that there may be one in Wyoming also from 1998. Child was probably born in 1999.
Have you seen these posts:

http://www.city-data.com/forum/people-search/...

Very enlightening.
Cburcham

Tupelo, MS

#10 Aug 7, 2012
I haven't seen any other post than when I posted this one. Yes I was most likely the one you about. I am so sick of him & his wife saying he is a great father, but it takes a real man to be a daddy! I don't want anything from them I just want to make sure he will never have a chance to ever see my daughter! Yeah my brother was looking for him after I ended up in the hospital after he was outing horse tranquilizers in my drinks. I am very blessed he is not in our lives. Thank you so much for the information!!!!
JPJustice4all

Bullhead City, AZ

#11 Aug 7, 2012
I need info on this pair!!!! They owe me money!!!!
They are bottom feeders!!! Let's all get together and make our cse for the courts!!!

James Justice
Cburcham

Peterman, AL

#12 Oct 7, 2012
I wish I had info on them. I have been trying to get him to take responsibility for his actions for the past 8 years. I have seen Shawn sell his loads in a parking lot. He has no shame of anything he does. If he owes you money I would start searching into his wife's family. They are from California. If anyone has info on them please post it. You would be doing a lot of people good!!!!
ANYBODY4JUSTICE

Las Vegas, NV

#13 Oct 8, 2012
JPJustice4all wrote:
I need info on this pair!!!! They owe me money!!!!
They are bottom feeders!!! Let's all get together and make our cse for the courts!!!
James Justice
they live in las Vegas and from what I know they have drained Kim's family once in laughlin and now the uncle of her 1st 2 kids who aren't shawns in Vegas who they have sucked dry.
Cburcham

Peterman, AL

#14 Oct 9, 2012
ANYBODY4JUSTICE wrote:
<quoted text> they live in las Vegas and from what I know they have drained Kim's family once in laughlin and now the uncle of her 1st 2 kids who aren't shawns in Vegas who they have sucked dry.
Do you have an address or phone number so we can turn them in to the authorities? You will be doing alot of people a favor. If you dont want to put it on here you can send it to me at [email protected] That goes for anyone else with information on these two. Thank you so much.
Cburcham

Peterman, AL

#15 Oct 9, 2012
Kimber Daniels wrote:
So my HUSBAND is a dead beat Father?! That is news to me and our children. Shawn and I have 3 children together,another one on the way and he is an adoptive Father to many of our oldest children's friends. Shawn is ALWAYS here for his kids in every way possible. Let me tell you SHAWN is an AMAZING Father. He is the type of Father that every child deserves. So now let's get a few things straight here. It is very easy for someone who is hurt and CAN'T get over things that happens 10 years ago to talk bad about someone, when in all honesty they are the one doing all the wrong. A promise was made because a certain someone got their feelings hurt because he could not stand to be with that person anymore. She promised to keep his Daughter away from him because that was the only way she could hurt him.(Can you say childish??) It was never ordered that Shawn could not see his Daughter it was her Mother who decided to kidnap the child and hide her from her Father. Shawn NEVER did ANYTHING wrong to his Daughter. His Daughter was and still is his EVERYTHING. Shawn has wrote numerous letters, has sent Birthday Cards and has even put little notes in local newspapers. Yes he got a certified letter but he also got a phone call that was as nice as it could be. So something or someone smells a little fishy here. As far as the mother who gave up on her child support I was there through everything so here is that story... A mother says someone is the Father of their child, easily said proving it it where it becomes difficult. Paying child support for a child you KNOW is yours would have easily been done but when a Mother refuses time and time again to take a DNA test to prove it what does that really say??? Choices were given to the Mother if she wanted child support the Judge said all she had to do was take a DNA test it was refused. I wonder why??.. Now lets move on to this STD.... There must be a lot of women out there who get around, because my Husband has never had an STD, I think I of all people would know, after all we have 4 kids together if he had something I would have something!!!! But guess what I have NEVER had anything. So if one of you women had an STD my thinking would be maybe you should watch who you sleep with. As far as all you who want to say Shawn is the Father of your child PROVE IT. Until then keep your trash talking to yourselves. I will defend my Husband and THE AMAZING FATHER TO OUR CHILDREN till the very end!!!!!
Kim after everything I've heard about the things you and Shawn have been doing I don't feel sorry for you anymore. If you want all this to go away let me know and I will tell you how you can do that
ANonymous

Marietta, SC

#16 Oct 9, 2012
I know exactly who they are with and what is going on and where they are at this moment... I am afraid to post my personal info for the safety of my family. I am going to use an anonymouse email in a few miinutes
ANonymous

Marietta, SC

#17 Oct 9, 2012
[email protected] .com I know everything but you have to respond fast
I think they are about to move again
ANonymous

Marietta, SC

#18 Oct 9, 2012
http://safer.fmcsa.dot.gov/query.asp... Thats there business page... address inacurate but the numbers right, email me at [email protected] .com for anything else
Cburcham

Peterman, AL

#19 Oct 14, 2012
Thank You for the information. You will be helping alot of people out. Others will not have to go thru all the crap that these two do to others. They have con'd way too may hard working honest people. I hate the fact that there is 4 children mixed up in there mess.
thankyou

Las Vegas, NV

#20 Oct 29, 2012
ANonymous wrote:
I know exactly who they are with and what is going on and where they are at this moment... I am afraid to post my personal info for the safety of my family. I am going to use an anonymouse email in a few miinutes
wow are you serious? Thats alot of bullshit but keep talking!! I know who you are too!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rhoadesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Former Bus Driver Charged with Indecent Liberti... (May '13) May '17 Gbc 44
1995 unsolved murder Apr '17 Anonymous 1
New Real Estate law office coming to Culpeper Apr '17 Legal Eagle 1
News Virginia Senate passes bill to protect religiou... Feb '17 DaveinMass 5
Stacy Mae Dodson (Nov '14) Nov '16 Mae 5
News Republican women cheer Trump presidency (Nov '16) Nov '16 Slappy White 4
louise tolley (Nov '16) Nov '16 wondering 1

Rhoadesville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rhoadesville Mortgages