Chelsea Clinton marries longtime boyf...

Chelsea Clinton marries longtime boyfriend at exclusive estate in u...

There are 5 comments on the WTVR story from Jul 31, 2010, titled Chelsea Clinton marries longtime boyfriend at exclusive estate in u.... In it, WTVR reports that:

Chelsea Clinton wed her longtime boyfriend under extraordinary security at an elegant Hudson River estate late Saturday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTVR.

Robert Byrds Ghost

United States

#2 Aug 1, 2010
Since this is an AP article, it’s not surprising that it conveniently leaves out the fact that the grooms father and "longtime" friend of the Clintons, Ed Mezvinsky (a former Democratic Congressman from Iowa), was indicted and later pleaded guilty to 31 of 69 charges of bank fraud, mail fraud and wire fraud in March 2001. These crimes involved the theft and embezzlement of nearly $10 million. Mezvinsky was released from federal prison on April 11, 2008.

Birds of a feather...
Pres meets Parolee

Brooklyn, NY

#3 Aug 1, 2010
Robert Byrds Ghost wrote:
Since this is an AP article, it’s not surprising that it conveniently leaves out the fact that the grooms father and "longtime" friend of the Clintons, Ed Mezvinsky (a former Democratic Congressman from Iowa), was indicted and later pleaded guilty to 31 of 69 charges of bank fraud, mail fraud and wire fraud in March 2001. These crimes involved the theft and embezzlement of nearly $10 million. Mezvinsky was released from federal prison on April 11, 2008.
Birds of a feather...
Timing is everything. Six weeks before Mr. Ed was indicted Roger Clinton got a last day pardon for cocaine trafficking from.......BUBBA!

If Ed had only taken a plea a few weeks earlier, the Clintons would have had one less felon in the family.

Since: Apr 10

Richmond, VA

#4 Aug 1, 2010
The Libs are trying to make this Clinton wedding like Chelsea is some kind of Lady Diana marrying the Prince of Wales. Just proves the blue blood elites are more out of touch than the rest of this Country trying to get by and find jobs while Obama tries to build a larger society on Government assistance they spend Millions on an wedding and flaunt it in everyone's face. The media is no better and just as out of touch" to coin a phrase many Libtards use with the rest of us. I wonder if Slick Willy tried to hump one of the bridesmaids legs.

Since: Feb 10

Richmond, VA

#5 Aug 1, 2010
Renaldo wrote:
The Libs are trying to make this Clinton wedding like Chelsea is some kind of Lady Diana marrying the Prince of Wales. Just proves the blue blood elites are more out of touch than the rest of this Country trying to get by and find jobs while Obama tries to build a larger society on Government assistance they spend Millions on an wedding and flaunt it in everyone's face. The media is no better and just as out of touch" to coin a phrase many Libtards use with the rest of us. I wonder if Slick Willy tried to hump one of the bridesmaids legs.
Well, you must remember they don't have the Kennedy mafia to fuss over any more so now they are attempting to replace them with the Clintons.

No thanks. I will pass on them being "American royalty" just as I did with the Kennedy bootleggers and murderers.
Fun Police

Richmond, VA

#6 Aug 2, 2010
va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, you must remember they don't have the Kennedy mafia to fuss over any more so now they are attempting to replace them with the Clintons.
No thanks. I will pass on them being "American royalty" just as I did with the Kennedy bootleggers and murderers.
But I liked the Kennedy murderers and bootleggers. At least their stories were entertaining.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rhinebeck Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Holy Cross School site - Please help me out (Nov '09) Dec 2 Renie 38
News Saint Cabrini worker charged with raping resident (Apr '10) Nov 23 dominican juan 38
News 'Eyewitness,' New TV Series Based In Hudson Val... Nov 16 Lady10s 2
News Do NYC's Middle-Class Families Really Need Affo... Nov 16 West 11th 6
dope (Jun '13) Oct '16 Joshua dimell 2
Mark A. Sherman (May '13) Sep '16 Ginger Snap 18
Petco Sep '16 jko424 1

Rhinebeck Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rhinebeck Mortgages