Chelsea Clinton weds at exclusive New...

Chelsea Clinton weds at exclusive New York estate

There are 108 comments on the LA Daily News story from Aug 1, 2010, titled Chelsea Clinton weds at exclusive New York estate. In it, LA Daily News reports that:

Chelsea Clinton wed her longtime boyfriend under extraordinary security at an elegant Hudson River estate late Saturday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at LA Daily News.

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
shameless-li

Denver, CO

#105 Aug 4, 2010
Lilax wrote:
<quoted text>
By the way, why do you keep changing your name?
ed's alittle confused. he hasn't been the same since the election
shameless-li

Denver, CO

#106 Aug 4, 2010
CULT LEADER wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope this only applies to your little trailer park in Georgia. In
the mean time go drink another beer and watch dukes of hazard re-runs.
not only are you clueless, your funny too.
you should take the isp for dummies class while your waiting for the world to end.
btw, eating all that cat food can't be good for you. it starts to affect the way you think.
Hayseed Hustlers

Brooklyn, NY

#107 Aug 4, 2010
Lilax wrote:
<quoted text>
Which far left group are you talking about -- Arkansas Advocates for Children and Families? Were they the ones funneling money to the PLO? I could not find any reference to Bill Clinton dropping out of the Rhodes Scholarship Program, but if he did, so what? Where in God's name you got the information that he lost the final exams and gave everyone B's I have no idea, but again, it sounds like one of those internet rumors like much else you have written. As to the Rose law firm representing Lucky Luciano, if it is indeed true (I could find no reference to it anywhere) what does this have to do with Hilary other than the fact that at some point she worked at the firm. And how is that "political"? And why, by the way, is being "political" a dirty word in your book? People are "political" on the left and on the right and everywhere in between.
By the way, why do you keep changing your name?
Sorry, but I don't have time to play the "I'm stupid as a brick. Please educate me." game.

Others have been reading the full details of the Rose Law Firm, Arkansas, organized crime, funneling money to the PLO for decades.

Now you're playing the "Oh, yes. But so what?" game.

You've wasted your education, now you're wasting time and electrons.
CULT LEADER

Chino, CA

#108 Aug 4, 2010
shameless-li wrote:
<quoted text>
not only are you clueless, your funny too.
you should take the isp for dummies class while your waiting for the world to end.
btw, eating all that cat food can't be good for you. it starts to affect the way you think.
Why are mocking me? I only tried cat food once by the way. You really should open your eyes to the truth that I teach. It will be your only hope when the world as we know it changes. Change, it doe not end, got it?
CULT LEADER

Chino, CA

#109 Aug 4, 2010
Please Spare Me wrote:
<quoted text>
When did I say I voted for Hillary? I didn't vote for her, unfortunately enough of my neighbors did that I got her for my sen. As bad as Hillary is, I would prefer her to what we got in the whitehouse now.
Well your state voted for her, so that makes you guilty just the same. You really should be ashamed of yourself either way. Just for the record, Hillary would of been much worse then what we got now in the white house. Peace be with you.
Lilax

Long Beach, NY

#110 Aug 4, 2010
Hayseed Hustlers wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, but I don't have time to play the "I'm stupid as a brick. Please educate me." game.
Others have been reading the full details of the Rose Law Firm, Arkansas, organized crime, funneling money to the PLO for decades.
Now you're playing the "Oh, yes. But so what?" game.
You've wasted your education, now you're wasting time and electrons.
Yes, but WHERE WERE THEY READING IT? There are reliable sources, and then there are unreliable sources. You have yet to document any of it.

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#111 Aug 4, 2010
CULT LEADER wrote:
<quoted text>
Well your state voted for her, so that makes you guilty just the same. You really should be ashamed of yourself either way. Just for the record, Hillary would of been much worse then what we got now in the white house. Peace be with you.
Me thinks you are a tiny bit touched
CULT LEADER

Chino, CA

#112 Aug 4, 2010
Please Spare Me wrote:
<quoted text>
Me thinks you are a tiny bit touched
I know I'am gifted as a cult leader that is why I have so many followers who come to
me for the truth. I really think you should come along for the ride. Thanks for the compliment. Peace be with you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rhinebeck Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Holy Cross School site - Please help me out (Nov '09) Jun 22 Seamets 31
Steakhouse in 70s Jun 18 Trying To Remember 1
News Female prison guard from Kingston charged with ... (Dec '07) May '15 wow 152
News Great Dane Thrill Ride to Coney (Aug '07) Apr '15 Long Darby 2
News Denmark wins Eurovision (May '13) Apr '15 Long Darby 3
News Saint Cabrini worker charged with raping resident (Apr '10) Apr '15 kpalmatier 31
Paula Jean Blackford Mar '15 Blackford 1
More from around the web

Rhinebeck People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Rhinebeck Mortgages