Hyde Park negotiating police station ...

Hyde Park negotiating police station design

There are 1 comment on the Poughkeepsie Journal story from Dec 4, 2009, titled Hyde Park negotiating police station design. In it, Poughkeepsie Journal reports that:

HYDE PARK - The town supervisor is negotiating with a City of Poughkeepsie architectural firm to design the new police/court facility.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Poughkeepsie Journal.

fight for justice

Syosset, NY

#1 Dec 4, 2009
We did not want a new police station ! We voted approximately 4-5 times NO. During the November election, voters could not find where to vote for the police station. The area was so tiny that I could hardly see it with my glasses on. So, we need to vote again, making it clear where and what we are voting for. This was entirely unfair and underhanded. We have a multitude of empty buildings in Hyde Park that would be suitable for the police station. As a taxpayer, I resent the amount of money being spent for this.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rhinebeck Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mark A. Sherman (May '13) Sep 20 The Guid 65
Vote for Small Business (Mar '17) Aug '17 Hello 6
Holy Cross School site - Please help me out (Nov '09) Aug '17 Peggy walizer 40
Verydice Jul '17 Believe 1
Ulster Park Music Thread Jun '17 Musikologist 1
News Woman dies in one-car accident in Woodbourne (Jun '07) Jun '17 Ida 2
Cardinal Farley Military High School (Jul '09) May '17 JRJ 30

Rhinebeck Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance