how come Kingston has so many drug de...

how come Kingston has so many drug dealers and welfare mommas?

Posted in the Rhinebeck Forum

bill

Gorham, ME

#1 Dec 15, 2008
does anyone know?
just passin thru

Wallkill, NY

#2 Dec 15, 2008
Because they can get away with it all here in this possessed city. The land of ODD, and no one cares, especially the powers that be.
jill

New Windsor, NY

#3 Dec 16, 2008
because guys likeyou comehere, buy drugs and knock up women, usually underage women.
frank

AOL

#4 Jan 7, 2009
as a 24 year volunteer at the local food pantry in kingston i can tell you kingston has a few causes of this problem
1) most if not all jobs in this area keep familys below the poverty line
they do this by paying low wages and having people work less then 30 hours a week

2)the children of kingston have no activitys otherthen hanging on street corners being that kingston keeps cutting money to parks and recreation ar passes laws that take away activitys for kids (no fishing at T.R. gallow park)

3)those who are arrested for drug related crimes are offten back on the street befor the police can get the paper work done
tone

Gorham, ME

#5 Jan 23, 2009
jill wrote:
because guys likeyou comehere, buy drugs and knock up women, usually underage women.
u lie like adirty rug

“9/11 inside job”

Since: May 08

Saugerties New York

#6 Jan 26, 2009
When I was growing up you got the best pot from the cop's Kids.
just passin thru

Marlboro, NY

#7 Jan 26, 2009
Whatever the reasons may be , the facts are that until both the dealers and the buyers are held responsible the vicious circle of friends will remain. Drugs and prostitution are prevalent here in this creepy city, and will reamin so. Granted the jobs are declining, but the people who are involved in the illicit drug dealing and prostitution did not work in the "job" industry in the first place! Their business is on the streets doing what they want to do. why should they get a job, firstly there are none, secondly they make more money on the streets. It is expensive to live in this crappy city, despite what it appears to be. Kingston looks like a slum , and yet the rents, utilities, and taxes are high. People gotta do what they gotta do I guess.
It is a pity that Kingston has become a ghetto!
The powers that be do not really care, as long as their neighborhoods are not affected, or infected with this stuff. I read where they are speaking of a city manager, lol, for what??? To manage the
city, this den of iniquity, what a joke!
james

Gorham, ME

#8 Mar 19, 2009
jill wrote:
jill protest too much; Babbys momma, jill?

Since: Mar 09

Chelsea, Manhattan

#9 Mar 30, 2009
Because of everyone's inherent lack of respect for Life & Love.
Todos Hamyos

Holyoke, MA

#10 Apr 2, 2009
To keep the government in business! Illegal drugs keep many people employed; federal, state, local law enforcement as well as correctional employees, social workers, medical workers etc. Those little dealers you see on the streets are no more than stoolies as they do not own the ship or planes that bring this trash to our shores. Look a the known killer Cigarettes the government lets this poison be sold knowing that that it is the cause of many health problems, but it keeps the rich rich and tax dollars rolling in to the government coffers.
So PLEASE BE GOOD CITIZENS AND DO NOT DISAPPOINT YOUR GOVERNMENT AND BUY ILLEGAL DRUGS AND CIGARETTES SO THESE PEOPLE CAN STAY EMPLOYED!
Bill

Gorham, ME

#11 Apr 16, 2009
jill wrote:
u must be a babbies momma..did he buy u pampers?

“They are watching...”

Since: Apr 09

Here & there around NY

#12 Apr 16, 2009
Because cities like Kingston depend on that class of people to keep the status quo. If those who where responsible for rectifying those inadequacies in society actually did their job they wouldn't have one. Either their subconscious or overall lack of morality likes things just the way they are. Just think about what would happen to an area such as this if such a theoretically easily fixed problem was solved... a class of citizens may actually start to occupy the area & demand that those who sat in positions of power actually acted for the greater good & not just for their own agendas.
bo bradley

Gorham, ME

#13 Apr 21, 2009
jill wrote:
umusta be a fat babies momma
Real Talk

Poughkeepsie, NY

#14 Jan 26, 2011
Yo Kingston is the weed spot
Fuck it who cares
Smoke and shit
People are broke
That will never change
Drug dealers
There will always be drug dealers
There will always be people who want to do something to escape there normal lives
Conventional methods arent effective so drugs are used as the temporary alternative that becomes there permanent problem solver
So yall wanna no why kingston is so fucked
Because god Made us human
So we Carry out what we tell our selves to do
Justified or not Drugs and Violence and poverty will be a problem until the sun absorbs the earth in 93 million years
until then just keep smoking weed yall and relax
-knowledge

“9/11 inside job”

Since: May 08

Saugerties New York

#15 Jan 27, 2011
bill wrote:
does anyone know?
Steady full time work.
February

New Zealand

#16 Feb 7, 2011
So having a baby and then the father not taking responsibility is exactly the same as peddling addictive chemicals which make people crazy? Fascinating.

I'd bet cash the same people who think single mothers are a social scourge are also pro-life.
jim

Albany, NY

#17 Oct 20, 2013
jill wrote:
u have to be a pastry queen with low self esteem and a need for creem
jim

Albany, NY

#18 Oct 20, 2013
Real Talk wrote:
Yo Kingston is the weed spot
Fuck it who cares
Smoke and shit
People are broke
That will never change
Drug dealers
There will always be drug dealers
There will always be people who want to do something to escape there normal lives
Conventional methods arent effective so drugs are used as the temporary alternative that becomes there permanent problem solver
So yall wanna no why kingston is so fucked
Because god Made us human
So we Carry out what we tell our selves to do
Justified or not Drugs and Violence and poverty will be a problem until the sun absorbs the earth in 93 million years
until then just keep smoking weed yall and relax
-knowledge
mj dumb nutz persuading self to be a dumbnutz and conspiracies abound for weed addicts
jim

Albany, NY

#19 Oct 20, 2013
Todos Hamyos wrote:
To keep the government in business! Illegal drugs keep many people employed; federal, state, local law enforcement as well as correctional employees, social workers, medical workers etc. Those little dealers you see on the streets are no more than stoolies as they do not own the ship or planes that bring this trash to our shores. Look a the known killer Cigarettes the government lets this poison be sold knowing that that it is the cause of many health problems, but it keeps the rich rich and tax dollars rolling in to the government coffers.
So PLEASE BE GOOD CITIZENS AND DO NOT DISAPPOINT YOUR GOVERNMENT AND BUY ILLEGAL DRUGS AND CIGARETTES SO THESE PEOPLE CAN STAY EMPLOYED!
drugs keep YOU employed, Todo!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rhinebeck Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Saint Cabrini worker charged with raping resident (Apr '10) 9 hr Diggy 33
News Fairview's future to be explored (Apr '06) Aug 20 Norbert of Norview 2
Review: Sarah E Rakov (Sep '14) Jul '15 Very Unhappy 2
Holy Cross School site - Please help me out (Nov '09) Jun '15 Seamets 31
Steakhouse in 70s Jun '15 Trying To Remember 1
News Female prison guard from Kingston charged with ... (Dec '07) May '15 wow 152
News Great Dane Thrill Ride to Coney (Aug '07) Apr '15 Long Darby 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rhinebeck Mortgages