Bill Clinton emerges on Chelsea's NY ...

Bill Clinton emerges on Chelsea's NY wedding eve

There are 41 comments on the The Boston Globe story from Jul 30, 2010, titled Bill Clinton emerges on Chelsea's NY wedding eve. In it, The Boston Globe reports that:

Former President Bill Clinton made a long-anticipated appearance in the upstate New York village where his daughter is getting married tomorrow, drawing crowds of onlookers Friday afternoon as preparations continued largely out of sight for the grand and secretive occasion.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Boston Globe.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Dumbocraps

Spring Hill, FL

#1 Jul 30, 2010
ha ha ha! just found out that chelsea cliton's father in law is a convicted FELON & that mom is a recovered drunk!

they will fit right in with bill & hitlery!

Since: Jul 10

Lynbrook, NY

#2 Jul 30, 2010
I am 100% sickened by this overt display of ornate wealth and opulance as a new disgusting family of "American Royalty" marries off their pig of a daughter while the rest of us eat less-than-11K cake.
Nobama

Frisco, TX

#3 Jul 30, 2010
Best gift for the groom - a paper bag for the wedding night.

Ba dum dum dum!

I'll be here all night!
Typical New Rich

Elizabeth, NJ

#4 Jul 30, 2010
An ostentatious show of wealth.

It's obnoxious the amount of money being spent by the Clintons on this wedding, while there are so many people out of work, who have lost their homes.

The Clintons lapping up the attention and showing how they benefitted from Bill's presidency.

$11,000 for a cake? renting out a mansion for millions?

that's how out of touch the Clintons are.
Glug Glug HIC

Brooklyn, NY

#5 Jul 30, 2010
Dumbocraps wrote:
ha ha ha! just found out that chelsea cliton's father in law is a convicted FELON & that mom is a recovered drunk!
A marriage made in the witness protection program.

Bets? Mom will drink the champagne toast out of a paper bag.

“Truth to Power!”

Since: Apr 07

United States

#6 Jul 30, 2010
Bilbo is the ultimate "wedding crasher." BOOING!

“Truth to Power!”

Since: Apr 07

United States

#7 Jul 30, 2010
White House backed release of Lockerbie bomber Abdel Baset al-Megrahi

* Jason Allardyce and Tony Allen-Mills
* July 26, 2010

THE US government secretly advised Scottish ministers it would be "far preferable" to free the Lockerbie bomber than jail him in Libya.

Correspondence obtained by The Sunday Times reveals the Obama administration considered compassionate release more palatable than locking up Abdel Baset al-Megrahi in a Libyan prison.

The intervention, which has angered US relatives of those who died in the attack, was made by Richard LeBaron, deputy head of the US embassy in London, a week before Megrahi was freed in August last year on grounds that he had terminal cancer.

The document, acquired by a well-placed US source, threatens to undermine US President Barack Obama's claim last week that all Americans were "surprised, disappointed and angry" to learn of Megrahi's release.

Scottish ministers viewed the level of US resistance to compassionate release as "half-hearted" and a sign it would be accepted.

The US has tried to keep the letter secret, refusing to give permission to the Scottish authorities to publish it on the grounds it would prevent future "frank and open communications" with other governments.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/world/wh...

Is there any doubt that Obama is a piece of Lying sh*t?

Anyone one else opposes the release of the terrorist Bomber in any case or circumstance but NOT THE MAGGOT OBAMA!

Impeach that POS Obama!
PARTISAN AHOLES SUCK

Phoenix, AZ

#8 Jul 30, 2010
Dumbocraps wrote:
Chelsea Clinton is marrying Dubya and Laura Bush's son?!?!?!?
Mary Crist

Pompano Beach, FL

#9 Jul 30, 2010
This is cheap for a typical high profile wedding. You are the one out of touch.

“no one told me”

Since: Dec 07

Denver

#10 Jul 30, 2010
leave the kid alone.

Since: Oct 08

Alpharetta, GA

#11 Jul 30, 2010
Bubba is up there trolling for trollops...He might try to bag a few strumpets himself while he's there...

“no one told me”

Since: Dec 07

Denver

#12 Jul 30, 2010
I SUCK AHOLES wrote:
<quoted text>
Chelsea Clinton is marrying Dubya and Laura Bush's son?!?!?!?
be silent.
Alabama

El Paso, TX

#16 Jul 30, 2010
Dumbocraps wrote:
Your bitterness is showing. So please inform me, how is their life effecting yours?

Congratulations Chelsea

Location hidden

#17 Jul 30, 2010
"Bill Clinton Emerges..."? Makes him sound like a ground hog. What happens if he sees his shadow?
Tedsliver

United States

#19 Jul 30, 2010
Margaret Dumont wrote:
"Bill Clinton Emerges..."? Makes him sound like a ground hog. What happens if he sees his shadow?
. He will go back and get some ground hog butt.
Is that really her uncle

Brooklyn, NY

#21 Jul 30, 2010
Alabama wrote:
<quoted text>Your bitterness is showing. So please inform me, how is their life effecting yours?
Congratulations Chelsea
You don't "congratulate" the bride, Six-toes. You congratulate the groom.

Of course, that applies to normal weddings. Not really sure what you do with this bunch.

Would you congratulate the groom, knowing that his kids will be visiting Roger Clinton in a trailer park?

“"I'm A Great American!"”

Since: Sep 08

Obama Nation! USA! USA!

#23 Jul 31, 2010
Is that really her uncle wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't "congratulate" the bride, Six-toes. You congratulate the groom.....
It's the 21st century, so try to catch up. Congratulations to Chelsea. And also to Marc.

And if Chelsea decides to be known as Chelsea Clinton, more power to her!
SHAMROCK

Hampton Bays, NY

#24 Jul 31, 2010
Slick was probably sniffing after the bride maides!

Location hidden

#26 Jul 31, 2010
$1500 a plate at the wedding? Boy, those Clintons are the salt of the earth - no elitism here.
Down and Out

New York, NY

#27 Jul 31, 2010
Better have the name of a good dry cleaner handy - those stains are hard to get of the gown!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rhinebeck Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Woman dies in one-car accident in Woodbourne (Jun '07) Jun 24 Ida 2
Cardinal Farley Military High School (Jul '09) May '17 JRJ 30
Gangs in kingston, ny (Aug '09) May '17 Ex-Kingstonian 20
dope (Jun '13) May '17 Cordwainer Trout 3
News Female prison guard from Kingston charged with ... (Dec '07) May '17 Cordwainer Trout 156
Hallmark Job Opportunity in Kingston Apr '17 VictorOrians 1
News Owner: Pete's Famous Restaurant in Hyde Park to... (Apr '13) Mar '17 John Sins 4

Rhinebeck Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rhinebeck Mortgages