Clinton: Daughter's wedding is nerve-...

Clinton: Daughter's wedding is nerve-racking

There are 48 comments on the Turnto10.com story from Jul 18, 2010, titled Clinton: Daughter's wedding is nerve-racking. In it, Turnto10.com reports that:

U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton says daughter Chelsea's approaching wedding is making nervous wrecks of both parents.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Turnto10.com.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
yernogood

Bushnell, FL

#42 Jul 19, 2010
WhiteDevil Kingof Trolls wrote:
hillary is a Monster,I hope that this is only the beginning of her sufferring!I hope her a$$ KEEPS GETTING BIGGER!!!!
Hey everyone has to be attracted to something. This is yours, good for you.
conaire

Waterloo, IA

#43 Jul 19, 2010
yernogood wrote:
<quoted text>She's a public servant. It's a perk. Tell me you wouldn’t work for a high ranking member of the fed and pocket those perks as fast as they threw them at you. I did…I remember one time in Washington I was to lunch with a couple ..people.. and I pulled out my credit card to pay the bill and my one friend asked me why was I using my personal CC and not my government issued CC? I told him are you kidding, for a 60.00 lunch? My auditing department would pick up on that faster than Glen Quagmire snags an Asian woman from a rice field. He said for 60.00 fkn dollars? I said man anything on my card less than six digits gets audited. The 60.00 lunch tags onto my per diem account.
There was a time you would be fired for "appropriating" a pencil. Times have changed.
FOR THE GOOD?
acorn obama

Spring Hill, FL

#44 Jul 19, 2010
DID HITLERY & CHELSA WEAR MATCHING PAPER BAGS OVER THEIR HEADS! i
acorn obama

Spring Hill, FL

#45 Jul 20, 2010
I COULD NOT EVEN IMAGINE THE TORTURE OF WAKING UP TO THAT UGLY MUG EVERY MORNING - LIKE MOTHER LIKE DAUGHTER!
NO WONDER BILL CHEATED REPEATLY on HITLERY! HE EVEN CHEATED ON HER WITH FAT UGLY TEENAGE CHICKS!

Very Popular

“No Swine Here”

Since: May 09

Deluxe Motel Mecca

#46 Jul 20, 2010
it's hard for the old hag to keep tabs on slick willie, while he tries to hook up with some of the bridesmaids.

cigar anyone?
yernogood

Bushnell, FL

#47 Jul 20, 2010
conaire wrote:
<quoted text>
There was a time you would be fired for "appropriating" a pencil. Times have changed.
FOR THE GOOD?
Well times are always changing and sometimes it's good and sometimes it’s bad. I guess it depends on what side of the change you’re on. I have to go put someone on the street……Right now, two families. This is change, it doesn’t affect me in really anyway at all, but it will have profound effects on others involved. I take that back, It WILL affect me. It will enable me to pay my bills.
Catastrophe Cathy

Orlando, FL

#48 Jul 20, 2010
Many parents have a daughter getting married and most don't have the money and resources they do. Quit your whining clintons....

catastrophecathy.blogspot.com

“FIRE SIMS!”

Since: May 10

Saint Francisville, LA

#49 Jul 20, 2010
"Over the years, so many of the barriers that prevented people from getting married, crossing lines of faith or color or ethnicity have just disappeared," she said. "Because what's important is:'Are you making a responsible decision? Have you thought it through? Do you understand the consequences?' And I think in the world that we're in today we need more of that."

She forgot, "Will he get his knob polished in the oval office?"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rhinebeck Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cardinal Farley Military High School (Jul '09) May 21 JRJ 30
Gangs in kingston, ny (Aug '09) May 2 Ex-Kingstonian 20
dope (Jun '13) May 2 Cordwainer Trout 3
News Female prison guard from Kingston charged with ... (Dec '07) May 2 Cordwainer Trout 156
Hallmark Job Opportunity in Kingston Apr '17 VictorOrians 1
News Owner: Pete's Famous Restaurant in Hyde Park to... (Apr '13) Mar '17 John Sins 4
Mark A. Sherman (May '13) Mar '17 Aunt Bee 21

Rhinebeck Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rhinebeck Mortgages