Clinton: Daughter's wedding is nerve-...

Clinton: Daughter's wedding is nerve-racking

There are 48 comments on the Turnto10.com story from Jul 18, 2010, titled Clinton: Daughter's wedding is nerve-racking. In it, Turnto10.com reports that:

U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton says daughter Chelsea's approaching wedding is making nervous wrecks of both parents.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Turnto10.com.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#1 Jul 18, 2010
Well, Judas H. Priest.

You'd think the Clintons were the only parents to have a daughter get married.

Suck it up, deal with it and quit whining about it.

“It's 420 here.”

Since: Jun 07

cold comfort farm

#2 Jul 18, 2010
I'd think Chelsea would be the nervous one...the Vince Foster affair, Bill and Monica, Rose Law firm billing records, Mena, a perjured father, Whitewater and everything else.
Remember in November

United States

#3 Jul 18, 2010
Who cares?
Glasnos

Fabens, TX

#4 Jul 18, 2010
A "wedding" is rattling our secretary of state?... How reassuring....

“It's 420 here.”

cold comfort farm

#5 Jul 18, 2010
Glasnos wrote:
A "wedding" is rattling our secretary of state?... How reassuring....
It can be when you find out Lane Bryant doesn't make pant suits that big.
Glasnos

Fabens, TX

#6 Jul 18, 2010
too droll to troll wrote:
<quoted text>
It can be when you find out Lane Bryant doesn't make pant suits that big.
I am sure Michelle's personal designer can help her out there.
Tired Smelly Broke

Fort Dodge, IA

#7 Jul 18, 2010
That girl is still coyote ugly. Chelsea fared better.
As wild-willies daughter will she wear white?

“It's 420 here.”

cold comfort farm

#8 Jul 18, 2010
Could also be because one of the groom's parents did jail time for fraud.
Some folk get caught and others...get a pass.
PooPoo Platter

Bensenville, IL

#9 Jul 19, 2010
Weddings are important milestones for both the bride and groom and for their families. There is always stress before a wedding, between the event logistics and the new life it kicks off.

No doubt the Mezvinskys and Clintons will encounter stress before the wedding, but from every indication both families raised outstanding children well. People of good will wish the newlyweds many years of health, happiness, and love, and commend the parents of the bride & groom for their excellent parenting.
Tired Smelly Broke

Fort Dodge, IA

#10 Jul 19, 2010
PooPoo Platter wrote:
People of good will wish the newlyweds
I am of good will. You do not speak for me.

“Truth to Power!”

Since: Apr 07

Lilburn, GA

#11 Jul 19, 2010
And this is someone ready to lead a Nation? Puh-Lease! I don't think so.

Did you see her angry response to reporters questions in Japan last year?

Very scary. She has major issues.
yernogood

Tallahassee, FL

#12 Jul 19, 2010
Ever notice how the obnoxiously wealthy can take even the simplest things and turn them into a crisis? It’s a fkng wedding how hard is it to put together the single biggest waste of time anyone will ever indulge in?

“Truth to Power!”

United States

#13 Jul 19, 2010
yernogood wrote:
Ever notice how the obnoxiously wealthy can take even the simplest things and turn them into a crisis? It’s a fkng wedding how hard is it to put together the single biggest waste of time anyone will ever indulge in?
Exactly and we all know the taxpayer is funding all of Hillary's aides working on this wedding.

“Truth to Power!”

United States

#14 Jul 19, 2010
BP Hopes to Keep Gulf Well Closed, but Seeping Oil Is Detected

By HENRY FOUNTAIN
Published: July 18, 2010

Late Sunday, the government ordered BP to step up monitoring of the well after “undetermined anomalies” were discovered on the seafloor nearby.

In a letter to the company, Thad W. Allen, the retired Coast Guard admiral who commands the response to the oil spill, also noted that tests had detected a seep — usually a flow of hydrocarbons from the seafloor —“a distance from the well.”

And while the letter said the federal government would allow the test to continue for now, the discovery of a seep and the unspecified anomalies suggest that the well could be damaged and that it may have to be reopened soon to avoid making the situation worse.

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/07/19/us/19oilspi...
yernogood

Tallahassee, FL

#15 Jul 19, 2010
The laughing liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly and we all know the taxpayer is funding all of Hillary's aides working on this wedding.
She's a public servant. It's a perk. Tell me you wouldn’t work for a high ranking member of the fed and pocket those perks as fast as they threw them at you. I did…I remember one time in Washington I was to lunch with a couple ..people.. and I pulled out my credit card to pay the bill and my one friend asked me why was I using my personal CC and not my government issued CC? I told him are you kidding, for a 60.00 lunch? My auditing department would pick up on that faster than Glen Quagmire snags an Asian woman from a rice field. He said for 60.00 fkn dollars? I said man anything on my card less than six digits gets audited. The 60.00 lunch tags onto my per diem account.
yernogood

Tallahassee, FL

#16 Jul 19, 2010
The laughing liberal wrote:
BP Hopes to Keep Gulf Well Closed, but Seeping Oil Is Detected
By HENRY FOUNTAIN
Published: July 18, 2010
Late Sunday, the government ordered BP to step up monitoring of the well after “undetermined anomalies” were discovered on the seafloor nearby.
In a letter to the company, Thad W. Allen, the retired Coast Guard admiral who commands the response to the oil spill, also noted that tests had detected a seep — usually a flow of hydrocarbons from the seafloor —“a distance from the well.”
And while the letter said the federal government would allow the test to continue for now, the discovery of a seep and the unspecified anomalies suggest that the well could be damaged and that it may have to be reopened soon to avoid making the situation worse.
You do know the situation worse is right?
Remember in November

United States

#17 Jul 19, 2010
Now all of a sudden the Clintons want to talk about their daughter and her wedding? Thought they drew the line.

Keep your children OUT OF THE SPOTLIGHT!

Pathetic family.
Responsibility

South San Francisco, CA

#18 Jul 19, 2010
Remember in November wrote:
Now all of a sudden the Clintons want to talk about their daughter and her wedding? Thought they drew the line.
Darling she is an adult.

Children should be off limits and the Clintons did a very good job of not using her like a circus animal on the campaign trail and keeping her life private as a child. Though low lifes like Limbaugh called her names at age 13, most people respected the protection her parents gave her.
PooPoo Platter

United States

#19 Jul 19, 2010
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
Darling she is an adult.
Children should be off limits and the Clintons did a very good job of not using her like a circus animal on the campaign trail and keeping her life private as a child. Though low lifes like Limbaugh called her names at age 13, most people respected the protection her parents gave her.
You make an excellent point.
What do you get

Barnesville, OH

#20 Jul 19, 2010
when you cross a crooked politician with a crooked lawyer?

Chelsea Clinton.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rhinebeck Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Saint Cabrini worker charged with raping resident (Apr '10) 1 hr Diggy 33
News Fairview's future to be explored (Apr '06) Aug 20 Norbert of Norview 2
Review: Sarah E Rakov (Sep '14) Jul '15 Very Unhappy 2
Holy Cross School site - Please help me out (Nov '09) Jun '15 Seamets 31
Steakhouse in 70s Jun '15 Trying To Remember 1
News Female prison guard from Kingston charged with ... (Dec '07) May '15 wow 152
News Great Dane Thrill Ride to Coney (Aug '07) Apr '15 Long Darby 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rhinebeck Mortgages