amazed

Broxton, GA

#1 May 29, 2009
does anyone know anything about christian ministries the drug rehab getting shut down for wrong doings????
onthemoney

United States

#2 Oct 7, 2009
just keep watching; it aint over till the fat lady sings....

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#3 Oct 7, 2009
where is this christian ministies drug rehab place located? And the name of it?

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#4 Oct 7, 2009
amazed wrote:
does anyone know anything about christian ministries the drug rehab getting shut down for wrong doings????
Can you tell me the name of the rehab place, and what city it's in?
poodlelady

United States

#5 Oct 7, 2009
Judy Berman wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you tell me the name of the rehab place, and what city it's in?
It is in Rhine GA. The big house by the red light...Outreach Ministries, I think that is the correct name.
Brett

United States

#6 Oct 26, 2009
These people that are running this so called center are using this Ministry for their own purpose.. They have had several guys to fail drug screens. They put these guys out at walmart to raise money, Well they call it a fund raiser but to most people a fund raiser is like a car wash or a bake sale or something of that nature,NOT just flat out begging for money. On several occasions these folks have had a "fund raiser" then they "the ones running the place" take off on vacation for a week at the time...
Never seen more fake people in my life...but hey God knows what is in their heart they cant fool him...
MR RHINE GA

Ellendale, MN

#7 Jul 24, 2010
randy m the leader of this outreach ministry rides around in "the lords chariot" with 22inch rims and smokes crack while the people who are mandated there by the courts have church and pay him 400 a month rent to live in an unfit building aka "a rehab center",when he himself should actually be in rehab or prison.
rhine

Fitzgerald, GA

#8 Dec 15, 2010
it is nothing but a drug house it used to be in the old school house in rhine it is mainly fund by rhines greatest mayor MR. CARTER CLEMENTS his self they do all of his dirty work for him. they relocated it futher out of rhine because when it was in the school stuff started missing from houses.
where randy

Tifton, GA

#10 Nov 12, 2012
Where is Randy now he used crack?
Rhine Resident

Cordele, GA

#11 Dec 14, 2012
poodlelady wrote:
<quoted text>
It is in Rhine GA. The big house by the red light...Outreach Ministries, I think that is the correct name.
That's the old Maloy Mansion. It's empty now. And to be fair, I was told that when Carter was told what was going on he made them leave. Well, maybe after a little prodding from the residents there.

So where did they move? Anyone know?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rhine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
new liquor store in mcrae 9 hr HAPPY CAMPER 9
Shooting in Helena (Aug '13) 9 hr King Richard 28
Telfair SNTCH LIST!! 10 hr in tha know 12
dodge county chief appraiser qualified or not Wed PATROL 7
Nichole Harper (Nov '12) Mon The real truth 22
New Doctor Dec 14 grapevine 13
Steven Owens Dec 12 smh 13
Rhine Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Rhine People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Rhine News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Rhine

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:25 pm PST

NBC Sports 3:25PM
Falcons QB: Showdown with Saints just another game - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 4:55 AM
Sen'Derrick Marks has 600,000 reasons to play hard tonight
Bleacher Report 5:06 AM
Fantasy Football Week 16: Complete Thursday Night Preview
Bleacher Report 6:00 AM
Jaguars vs Titans: Full NFL 'Thursday Night Football' Preview and Prediction
Bleacher Report 8:00 AM
Thursday Night Football Week 16: TV Schedule, Live Stream for Titans vs. Jaguars