Hummelstown lawyer takes his life and...

Hummelstown lawyer takes his life and allegedly others' life savings

There are 2 comments on the PennLive.com story from Apr 5, 2014, titled Hummelstown lawyer takes his life and allegedly others' life savings. In it, PennLive.com reports that:

A Swatara Township woman thought she and her husband were set financially in the event an unexpected expenditure arose or if their grandchildren needed help with college bills.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at PennLive.com.

johniej

Gettysburg, PA

#1 Apr 8, 2014
This is sad that these people can be duped by so some scumbag lawyer. Good luck getting your money back. I informed the lawyers in the bernie madoff case he had money in unclaimed property. I believe he has some more in there now. Hope this may help someone! JJ
lady

Lancaster, PA

#2 May 11, 2014
lawyer=license to steal and lie legally at that.
There are only about 1% of attorneys who actually do there job earnestly and with passion and sometimes without pay but the rest are nothing but legal crooks and so are the courts and judges they are the same... All corrupt crooked cock-suckers at least that's what I think of them and when you get screwed by one you probably will think that way too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rheems Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wrightsville, Pa house fire ends in total loss ... Aug 2 Onelittlesoul 1
Smoking buddy around Marietta PA (females only) Jul 25 JohnD 1
Stacy Holliday-White Jun '16 sum1 1
The Hershey Company Address (Jan '06) Jun '16 Keira Hume 393
News Talen Energy to be acquired Jun '16 silly rabbit 1
News Timely reminder: Don't touch! Video shows museu... Jun '16 greymouser 5
News New eatery opens in Ephrata (Aug '10) Aug '10 Stank Finger 2

Rheems Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance