Who do you support for Governor in Oh...
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#8255 Sep 7, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
What is your point?
Point is that you guys hoping for 4 more years of misery is not likely to happen because DumBama lost the interest of the people. Nobody cares. Anything he said yesterday is no different than what he said a month ago, two months ago, a year ago, two years ago.
free

Loveland, OH

#8256 Sep 7, 2012
Huh ?
Loren Eberly wrote:
Every Voter With Lick of Common Sense Knows:
Every voter with a lick of life every hundred million years.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#8257 Sep 7, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
I would like to watch that video of the convention people throwing up. Where can I find it?
easy...

watch Biden and Obama's speech

all they did was vomit lies to cover the epic failure the 2 of them are.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#8258 Sep 7, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you mean like you and reality speaks do for all the crap you guys make up?
you are the crap; and mommy & daddy made the crap

PS: who was the dog....mom or dad?

all the barking you do, I just wondered

Since: Aug 12

United States

#8259 Sep 7, 2012
free wrote:
Huh ?
<quoted text>
I saw that from Loren. Lol.. had to force myself to not attempt to analyze.
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#8260 Sep 7, 2012
UdintBuildThat wrote:
<quoted text>
I saw that from Loren. Lol.. had to force myself to not attempt to analyze.
I can't believe there is anybody here who reads even a line of his crap. I just scroll past it like a bad ad for car tires or something. LOL

Since: Aug 12

United States

#8261 Sep 7, 2012
His intro was different.... Suckered me in for slightly more then three words worth.... Lol

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#8262 Sep 7, 2012
Obama beats Romney - in Nielsen TV ratings of conventions

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-207_162-57508819/...
repubtards suck

Bartlett, IL

#8263 Sep 7, 2012
not yet wrote:
this country hasnt had enough time off to have republicans back in power.
i agree
repubtards suck

Bartlett, IL

#8264 Sep 7, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Point is that you guys hoping for 4 more years of misery is not likely to happen because DumBama lost the interest of the people. Nobody cares. Anything he said yesterday is no different than what he said a month ago, two months ago, a year ago, two years ago.
this moran is a pubtard and pubtards were arested all over tampa for getting drunk and steaking and everyone remembers the eight years of mirery before obama so once again once a republican makes up their mind the facts wont change it so baaaaaa sheep!
repubtards suck

Bartlett, IL

#8265 Sep 7, 2012
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
easy...
all i heard the pubtards say was i no we messed every thing up under bushy but obama didnt fix it fast enough so let us back in to completly destroy whats left baaaaaaa sheep

Since: Jul 12

Van Wert, OH

#8266 Sep 7, 2012
Both the RNC and DNC pretty much called it. Your vote really doesn't count. It doesn't matter which candidate you pick, your choices have already been made for you. I'm exercising my patriotic right and neither voting nor recognizing the government as a constitutional government. The last vestiges of a government of the people, by the people, and for the people, died this year.
free

Loveland, OH

#8267 Sep 8, 2012
The DNC couldn't voice a quorum on "GOD" and get it right. They predeterined the outcome of the "GOD" vote change and rammed the "GOD" decision down the throats of the majority, Muslim wing of their own Party delegates.
That's how they rule & roll, not lead and that's how they cheated the American public by installing, by stuffing the ballot box, Barack Inane Obamle-a as Commander in Thief.
You can bet both Clitons & Skeletor will vote Republican. Bill will slip the tongue to Barry and undermine him right before the election. He won't beable t help himself. "They used the race card against Hillary ! Ace of Spades up the Ace."
Has Biden developed a turkey gobbler under his neck ? What a "blowhard".and joke....
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#8268 Sep 8, 2012
repubtards suck wrote:
<quoted text> all i heard the pubtards say was i no we messed every thing up under bushy but obama didnt fix it fast enough so let us back in to completly destroy whats left baaaaaaa sheep
No, we would not complain about him not fixing it fast enough. We would not complain if he didn't do anything. What we are complaining about is this loser made it worse. Higher unemployment, record debt, lower median household income, the most government dependents in the history of our nation, less people working today than when he took office, record deficits. What do we have to show for it? A closed down solar panel building with an "AVAILABLE FOR LEASE" sign in front of it.

And you jokers are stupid enough to vote for him again. God help us.
Alphonso

Bryan, OH

#8269 Sep 8, 2012
Kasich needs to join bob Taft in the loser warehouse.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#8270 Sep 8, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
But of course that didn't happen with the GOP because their TV ratings were up from, or at least equal to,their 2008 convention. Is that what you are saying? Because if they both dropped viewers, your observation wouldn't mean that much, would it?
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#8271 Sep 8, 2012
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
easy...
Ok. So when you wrote this:
Reality Speaks wrote:
...we saw people throwing up on TV; and the drunk crowd will need a couple days to get over the utopia.
you were lying.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#8272 Sep 8, 2012
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
you are the crap; and mommy & daddy made the crap
PS: who was the dog....mom or dad?
all the barking you do, I just wondered
When caught in multiple lies, you attack the person telling the truth with a serious of (bad) playground insults. You are quite obviously the Romney/Ryan base. Give the truth a try once in awhile.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#8273 Sep 8, 2012
free wrote:
Huh ?
<quoted text>
I just realized the original post was from Loren and not you. They read exactly the same.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#8274 Sep 8, 2012
Alphonso wrote:
Kasich needs to join bob Taft in the loser warehouse.
loser?

Kasich, Christy, Walker

3 governors that accomplished in 2 years, exactly why they we elected for the job.

loser?

You must have been speaking about Obama....he has ZERO accomplishments that are within the laws of this country.

People like you who speak out of your azz are the real losers.

because you never accomplished anything but failure in your life, you lash out at anyone who is successful.

Taft is a crook; and Kasich has performed at a very high level.

Did you hear Strickland speak at the liars convention?

how could anyone be that stupid to have voted for that moron?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Reynoldsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
America Held Hostage Day 40 4 min jonjedi 1
Demonic activity at Trump Rally 5 min Pope Che Reagan C... 171
Russia Hates USA,Loves Trump. Electors voting f... 7 min HAHAHA 374
Estella Rodriguez 9 min jonjedi 11
Most important problems facing America 12 min HAHAHA 6
Trump Cost? 13 min HAHAHA 22
Donald Trump didn't win because he's Donald Trump 14 min HAHAHA 317

Reynoldsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance