Proposed bus reroute would shift traf...

Proposed bus reroute would shift traffic from High Street

There are 3 comments on the The Columbus Dispatch story from Sep 30, 2011, titled Proposed bus reroute would shift traffic from High Street. In it, The Columbus Dispatch reports that:

They'v e not budged in opposing a transit center, but COTA officials took steps yesterday to appease Downtown planners with a proposal to reroute 168 buses a day away from High Street.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Columbus Dispatch.

ghost town after 5

Blacklick, OH

#1 Sep 30, 2011
Columbus must want to roll the High Street sidewalks up early.
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#2 Sep 30, 2011
We gave them Coleman Commons, the Scioto Sewer Mile, the Bridge to the Bottoms, abandoned a perfectly good baseball stadium (that the $60 million bridge made more accessible), and now we're subsidizing the hockey team. But it turns out the real reason there is no downtown retail activity is that busses run on the main street in the city.

What will the downtown leeches think of next?
hey now

Powell, OH

#3 Sep 30, 2011
Howfuckingbout that? I'm tired of that right lane going wavy as an afro because the pavement buckles under the increase stresses pof those stinking buses? Who is gonna pay for my front end alignment? You gonna give me some foodstamp scam to help me grift and cover the costs?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Reynoldsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
300 dead in Somalia blast 8 min They cannot kill ... 13
News Girl shot in the back on Columbus' Near East Side 9 min UTrashy 11
True love 15 min Duke for Mayor 5
What Amerika Elected was a Nit Wit 47 min Duke for Mayor 169
The Hill: FBI Finds Evidence of Russian Bribery... 5 hr NoRules 59
Plz don't confuse m&m w reality 7 hr UTrashy 4
Fishy White Discharge 🤢 7 hr UTrashy 5

Reynoldsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance