Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

There are 81677 comments on the The Cincinnati Enquirer story from Jan 5, 2011, titled Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.. In it, The Cincinnati Enquirer reports that:

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Cincinnati Enquirer.

OhioJeepGirl

Prestonsburg, KY

#49205 Apr 10, 2012
OK guys...I am really very behind and I must get some work done before I get stressed lol This is why I tend to avoid this thread, I get stuck on it and it takes up a lot of my time. But I do adore chatting with most the people on here, many I adore like family.

I do have to get my butt off here as the work will not do itself.

@Watchman...I will send you many things later this evening after I get caught up a bit. The emails may not start showing up until the wee hours or even in the morning, but they will come. Feel free to email me about anything. Put -Watchman- in the subject for a bit until I get you hooked into my adress book as I do not want to mistake it for junk mail.

Once again...it has been a pleasure.

I will send yu a couple things right away...it fits into what we were just talking about and starts putting the puzzle pieces together.

I can really open your eyes about Hezbollah, as well. It is the largest organization and so well organized and loved by many people for its social services that the Lebonese government asked them to run the state hospitals. Hezbollah has done many great things for people and this allows them to penetrate very easily. People are just starting to wake up to the threat of Hezbollah since Hezbollah supports the Syrian government. Now, many civilians that have supported Hezbollah for decades now realize they can be turned on by Hezbollah if it serves their purpose.
OhioJeepGirl

Prestonsburg, KY

#49206 Apr 10, 2012
@Watchman -

I am sending you many emails now since I am eating dinner LOL
Urban Moving Systems

Richmond, KY

#49208 Apr 10, 2012
Actually there were three incidents that day involving Israelis.
1. The 5 dancing Israelis caught filming and celebrating in Bergen county NJ
2. The Israelis in the van at the George Washington bridge with the explosives in it.
3. Another van on King street in NY which exploded on King St. near 6th and 7th ave. in NY.

All three incidents involved Israelis that worked for a moving company called Urban Moving Systems.
So what exactly was Urban Moving Systems and how does it tie into 9/11?

"Dominick Suter, owner of the company Urban Moving Systems, flees the country to Israel. The FBI later tells ABC News,“Urban Moving may have been providing cover for an Israeli intelligence operation.” Suter has been tied to the five Israeli agents caught filming the WTC attack. The FBI had questioned Suter around September 12, removing boxes of documents and a dozen computer hard drives. However, when the FBI returns a few days later, he is gone." [source: ABC News 6/21/2002]

So according to the FBI, an Israeli intelligence gathering operation was set up in Weehawken, NJ posing as a fake moving company, whose employees failed polygraph tests, whose owner was questioned but then mysteriously flees the US. And why did our corrupt media and elected officials conceal this fact from the American people via the 9/11 whitewash commission?!? Maybe it was because this inconvenient fact would have made it hard for the Bush Administration to pin the horrific terrorist attacks on suicidal Muslim highjackers? What do you think?

Well, it is time for the story of Urban Moving Systems to become as commonly known as WTC7 and controlled demolitions to the American people.
http://undertheradarmedia.blogspot.com/2008/0...

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#49209 Apr 10, 2012
Hi folks.. I'm very glad to see that there is now some intellectual conversation on this thread. I'm trying to catch up on world news, but it does not look good. Catch you all later. A special thanks to my dear friends that I've made over the past year, especially Abeliever, Ohio Jeep Girl, Betty, Ancient Wolf et. al. Love from Lala
OhioJeepGirl

Prestonsburg, KY

#49210 Apr 10, 2012
Oglala wrote:
Hi folks.. I'm very glad to see that there is now some intellectual conversation on this thread. I'm trying to catch up on world news, but it does not look good. Catch you all later. A special thanks to my dear friends that I've made over the past year, especially Abeliever, Ohio Jeep Girl, Betty, Ancient Wolf et. al. Love from Lala
Ohhhh!!! There is the lady I adore so much! I am sooooooooo happy you made it back and you are where you want to be. When I recieved the news in my email...it brightened my whole day!((((BIG BIG BIG HUGS)))) Welcome back!!!
business as usual

Richmond, KY

#49211 Apr 10, 2012
OhioJeepGirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I believe I posted it on here. It was the same credit agency that downgraded us prior to the larger agencies downgrade.
As far as our economy goes. people are really not expecting what is coming our way.
Not meaning to feed any conspiracies, and I hinted at this before and you didn't get it, but if we have a huge Middle Eastern war we will be in business. Iran has many enemies in the Middle East that need to be armed...they will all purchase massive amounts of our military products. This is about all that America has left to sell.
Remember, we had world wars around the last great depression and there is alot of money to be made by both Russia and America. A large scale war may be the only way to save our economy and our factories would clear out the cob webs and start heavy production, America would go back to work, but not in the nice way I would like to see.
I am not downplaying the threat of Iran or Hezbollah by no means in saying what I did. But, there is good in every bad situation. The only good that could ever come of this war would be placing America's economy back on track and we may possibly be able to get out of debt. Qatar, Saudi, Oman, Kuwait, Bahrain (just to name a few)...all would be large purchasers of high cost American weaponry, contractors, trainers...the list goes on and on. Most are extreamly vulnerable and protection comes with a price.
there are other ways to stimulate the economy besides war, however for the established transnational corporations of war this is all they know which is why they do everything they can to sell the idea of war to the American people. More war means more profit and also more control of the world at large and the taking away of more of our rights as they continually manufacture fear and create conflict to perpetuate these endless wars. This is just business as usual for the powers that be.

“Are you ready???”

Since: May 10

West Jefferson,NC

#49212 Apr 10, 2012
Saragon

Little Valley, NY

#49213 Apr 10, 2012
Oglala wrote:
Glad to see you back, been worried about you.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#49214 Apr 10, 2012
Saragon wrote:
<quoted text>Glad to see you back, been worried about you.
Thanks....Been in hospital, but doing better. Glad to see you on this site again. It's been awhile for you, too. Hope all is well.
MIC

Richmond, KY

#49215 Apr 10, 2012
OhioJeepGirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Qatar, Saudi, Oman, Kuwait, Bahrain (just to name a few)...all would be large purchasers of high cost American weaponry, contractors, trainers...the list goes on and on. Most are extreamly vulnerable and protection comes with a price.
"He who sacrifices freedom for security deserves neither. People willing to trade their freedom for temporary security deserve neither and will lose both."
-Benjamin Franklin

The price those countries will pay for this protection will be their freedom as they become puppets for the transnational Military Industrial Complex (MIC). This is why the MIC creates conflict in order to be the solution. It's the Hegelian principle of problem-reaction-solution that I have discussed on this thread on numerous occassions. They create the problem, they know the reaction, and they provide the solution and each time they are successful in carrying out this scenario their wealth, power, and control grow even more until finally they achieve the one world government where they are the masters and we their slaves. We are just about there now once the attack on Iran, Syria, and Pakistan is undertaken and WW III will be the start of the final phase of the establishment of the New World Order. Get ready to take your RFID chip, the mark of the beast.
Cant Wham57

Clay City, KY

#49216 Apr 10, 2012
Watchman57 wrote:
http://www.informationclearing house.info/article4377.htm
If war is a racket, that means manufacturing terror to create fear so we go to war is also a racket. That would explain the presence of these manufactured terror cells that are reportedly infiltrating America through Mexico, do you agree? But don't you find it the least bit odd that our intelligence would know about the presence of these terror cells yet not apprehended and neutralized them? Ever heard of false flag terrorism?
OhioJeepGirl

Prestonsburg, KY

#49218 Apr 10, 2012
Cant Wham57 wrote:
<quoted text>
If war is a racket, that means manufacturing terror to create fear so we go to war is also a racket. That would explain the presence of these manufactured terror cells that are reportedly infiltrating America through Mexico, do you agree? But don't you find it the least bit odd that our intelligence would know about the presence of these terror cells yet not apprehended and neutralized them? Ever heard of false flag terrorism?
We capture only a small amount of the drugs that make its way into our country, we have also caught a small amount of terrorist that were being smuggled into our country.

Not only that, many have been here for decades and working with CAIR and many other organizations as fronts/covers.

The big trouble is that our government was only concerned about Jose coming over the border...it has taken many to push for a long time to get our government to wake up to the reality of what the true danger of our southern border was. They only started listening a couple years ago. Better late than never.

I wish you were not so stuck in your ways. You have not even tried to conduct any research to see the truth.
OhioJeepGirl

Prestonsburg, KY

#49219 Apr 10, 2012
Oglala wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks....Been in hospital, but doing better. Glad to see you on this site again. It's been awhile for you, too. Hope all is well.
ATTN Lala and Saragon - if you two ladies wish, I can send you eachothers email.

Lala, Saragon has news about our A Soldier.

Both of you have things to talk about that should not be on a public forum.

Let me know if you two wish to exchange email addys and I will send them to you.
OhioJeepGirl

Prestonsburg, KY

#49220 Apr 10, 2012
@Hope

You mentioned you like newsmax and I read newsmax too...you must have missed this article:

Iran Film: Iran Plans to Conquer Israel, World

A feature-length documentary film, produced by a top adviser to Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, claims that the cataclysmic events that will usher in an era of Muslim world domination are about to begin, triggered by actions launched by Iran and its Lebanese ally, Hezbollah.

Iran's Ahmadinejad repeatedly talks about the coming of the 12th imam, a Muslim messianic figure whose “reappearance” will make Islam victorious over the entire world.

He begins every public speech — including his yearly address to the United Nations — with a prayer that his actions will “hasten the return” of the 12th imam.

Now former Revolutionary Guards officer Reza Kahlili, who defected to the West after spying on behalf of the CIA inside Iran for more than a decade, has obtained a bootlegged copy of a new film made by Ahmadinejad’s office that lays out the Iranian president’s scenario for how the end times will begin.

It won’t be pretty for Israel, the United States, or U.S. allies in the Middle East.

The feature-length documentary film produced under the direct supervision of Ahmadinejad’s top adviser and chief of staff, Esfandiar Rahim Mashaei, claims that the cataclysmic events that will trigger the return of the Mahdi are about to start.

It all begins with the death of King Abdullah of Saudi Arabia, revolts in Egypt and Yemen, and ends with Ahmadinejad and Hezbollah leader Hassan Nasrallah leading Muslim armies to conquer Jerusalem.

The film, called “The Coming Is Upon Us,” is now being shown at
Hassan Nasrallah
Revolutionary Guards and paramilitary Bassij Corps bases around Iran, and will soon be released in an Arabic-language edition for mass distribution in the Arab world.

“Their intention is to incite further uprisings with the hopes of motivating Arabs to overthrow U.S.-backed governments, with the final goal of the annihilation of Israel and Allah’s governance of the world,” Kahlili tells Newsmax.

The film uses classic Muslim texts to convince the faithful that this scenario of Muslim world government, led by Iran, was foretold in the Koran and the Hadith, the sayings of the Prophet Muhammad.

It might appear innocuous — like those Christian and Jewish end-times scholars who reach deep into the world of Biblical prophecy for clues as to the exact date of the second coming of Jesus — except that the Iranians are not telling the faithful to prepare their souls for salvation: they are telling them to gird up for the coming battle with the infidel.

Early on, the film identifies the trigger that will set off the torch of this Muslim end-times scenario.“Whoever guarantees the death of King Abdullah [of Saudi Arabia], I will guarantee the imminent reappearance of the Mahdi,” the film states, purporting to quote Muslim scripture.

“The Coming Is Upon Us” is not about prayer or redemption. It is about war.

To a backdrop of militarist pictures of Iranian leaders with crowds of Hezbollah fighters and driving music, the film claims that a nation “from the East” will rise up to prepare the way for the reappearance of the Mahdi.

That nation, of course, is Iran.

“This is their plan, and it’s coming right from the horse’s mouth,” Kahlili tells Newsmax.“They are claiming to have discovered all of these clues in Islamic scriptures, so this is not just a political plan, but a claim to absolute truth.”

Signs of the end times abound, the film states.

These include: great earthquakes, sedition, and the rise of evil world leaders (depicted are George W. Bush, President Obama, Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu, German Chancellor Merkel, among others).

(Cont)
OhioJeepGirl

Prestonsburg, KY

#49221 Apr 10, 2012
(Newsmax - Part 2)

Even worse:“Women will rid themselves of the Hijab,” the Islamic head covering many young Iranian women threw off during anti-government protests in 2009.“Adultery will become common. Men will dress like women. Men will content themselves to men and woman to woman.”

But the film goes beyond the standard condemnation of cultural depravity the Islamic Republic of Iran’s leaders commonly toss off when discussing the West.

It presents Islamic scripture as a treasure map leading to the end times, and claims to have the key to unlock its secrets.

Kahlili has made a 28-minute version of the film available on his blog, along with English subtitles.

The film claims that the Hadith “map” leading up to the reappearance of the Mahdi includes the following way-points:

The United States and Western colonial powers will invade Iraq
A revolution will take place in Yemen, and the “first soldiers” of the Mahdi will reach Mecca from Yemen
The people of Egypt “will rise up against their ruler”
Jews will re-establish a government in Palestine, and the Muslims will be “separated from one another and be disunited”
King Abdullah of Saudi Arabia will die, ushering in a final period of unrest and conflict with Israel that will lead directly to the Mahdi’s return
The film is nothing short of a declaration of war, an Iranian version of Hitler’s “Mein Kampf,” which after all in German means “my struggle” or “my jihad.”

The key figure in this Iranian end-times scenario is a mythical descendent of the Prophet Muhammad named Seyed Khorasani, who will deliver the flag of Islam into the hands of the 12th imam in person.

He will be the leader of the “people of the East,” and will have “a strong army in order to be victorious in the intense wars to take place before the Coming.”

The film claims explicitly that this leader is none other than Ayatollah Khamenei, the Supreme Leader of the Islamic Republic of Iran.

The film claims that Iran has become militarily so powerful that during a recent meeting with Israeli leaders, U.S. Adm. Mike Mullen, chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, announced that “the option of a military confrontation [with Iran] is no longer possible.”

“The pursuit of nuclear bombs by the radicals ruling Iran is directly connected to this belief, as war, chaos, and lawlessness must engulf the world to pave the way for Imam Mahdi’s reappearance,” Kahlili says.

http://www.newsmax.com/KenTimmerman/Ahmadinej...
terror cells

Clay City, KY

#49222 Apr 10, 2012
OhioJeepGirl wrote:
<quoted text>
We capture only a small amount of the drugs that make its way into our country, we have also caught a small amount of terrorist that were being smuggled into our country.
Not only that, many have been here for decades and working with CAIR and many other organizations as fronts/covers.
The big trouble is that our government was only concerned about Jose coming over the border...it has taken many to push for a long time to get our government to wake up to the reality of what the true danger of our southern border was. They only started listening a couple years ago. Better late than never.
I wish you were not so stuck in your ways. You have not even tried to conduct any research to see the truth.
The reason I am stuck in my way of thinking is because I know without a doubt in my mind that 9/11 was a false flag terror operation and until the government can come clean on this monumental event then I have no reason to believe that they aren't still doing it now with these supposed Iranian terror cells. It is just another false flag event in the making and there is no amount of research that will convince me of any truth other than that which I already know. My gut feeling is that these supposed Hezbollah or Iranian terror cells are actually Israeli Mossad terror cells and this is why Israel has our government and our military by the balls. The threat has become more imminent now because Obama seems to be wavering in his support of Israel and seems reluctant to commit our military forces to a strike on Iran so Israel is now threatening to mobilize these terror cells and blame it on Iran in order to get the support of the American people. If it was really Iran or Hezbollah they would have attacked us years ago and not waited this long if that was really what they wanted to do.
OhioJeepGirl

Prestonsburg, KY

#49223 Apr 10, 2012
@Hope - how about this one:

Iran’s Supreme Leader Declared the Mythical Figure in End of Times

New information offers more proof that the Iranian regime is truly messianic and intent on destroying the West and bringing about the reappearance of the 12th Imam.

On Tuesday, April 12, Mojtaba Zolnoor, the representative of Iranian leader Ayatollah Khamenei in the Revolutionary Guards Corps, told the Iranian regime-run news outlet Khabar Online that a number of the Ulama (Islamic scholars) and authoritative grand ayatollahs have announced that Ali Khamenei is quite possibly the fabled “Seyed Khorasani.” According to the Islamic Hadith, Khorasani is an individual from the region who is not only a companion of the Mahdi (or 12th Imam), but is responsible for setting the stage for the Mahdi’s emergence.

Zolnoor also stated that the producers of the controversial documentary are of the same opinion, claiming that Khamenei and Seyed Khorasani are one and the same.

During the past year believers have related and compared dozens of Shiite anecdotes to the world’s current conditions in an attempt to prove their point. Reportedly, Khamenei himself knows that he is Seyed Khorasani but humbly prefers not to discuss it.

With Ayatollah Khamenei officially taking a position on this, there can be no doubt that the Iranian regime is truly messianic and that once they have their nuclear bomb, they will attempt to bring about the end of times and the reappearance of Imam Mahdi, as they have clearly shown in the movie. They intend to do this by destroying Israel and bringing about a total breakdown of the global economy

http://pjmedia.com/blog/pjm-exclusive-iran%e2...
OhioJeepGirl

Prestonsburg, KY

#49224 Apr 10, 2012
Iran is a theocracy. Not a democracy or communist country...Iran goes off the chart. They believe that they can FORCE prophecy to happen. The trouble is that then we must hope that our christian faith is correct, because we will need a lord to come save us or no flesh would remain. If we are wrong...if Iran is wrong??? Well, bye bye planet earth...as if it was not having enough troubles with nature, then man has to step in even more.

I do not see Israel trying to blow up the world to bring the coming of Elijah.

The Jewish people are waiting for Elijah, not Jesus or the Mahdi.

Tone Loc

Russell Springs, KY

#49225 Apr 10, 2012
...says?
OhioJeepGirl

Prestonsburg, KY

#49226 Apr 10, 2012
terror cells wrote:
<quoted text>
The reason I am stuck in my way of thinking is because I know without a doubt in my mind that 9/11 was a false flag terror operation and until the government can come clean on this monumental event then I have no reason to believe that they aren't still doing it now with these supposed Iranian terror cells. It is just another false flag event in the making and there is no amount of research that will convince me of any truth other than that which I already know. My gut feeling is that these supposed Hezbollah or Iranian terror cells are actually Israeli Mossad terror cells and this is why Israel has our government and our military by the balls. The threat has become more imminent now because Obama seems to be wavering in his support of Israel and seems reluctant to commit our military forces to a strike on Iran so Israel is now threatening to mobilize these terror cells and blame it on Iran in order to get the support of the American people. If it was really Iran or Hezbollah they would have attacked us years ago and not waited this long if that was really what they wanted to do.
LOL well, these mossad terror cells have set up whole muslim communities through out South America and are running Mosques there as well. Pretty darn clever. Matter a fact, Hezbollah has set up a community of over 1 million muslims in Brazil...it amazes me that the mossad could pull off such a thing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Reynolds Station Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
honest builder (Mar '14) 11 hr watch him 20
Mark Howard 2 Mon Just curious 24
lost great Pyrenees male has a blue collar Jul 23 Dontgiveup 7
I want my son today Jul 23 Haha 3
Reynolds Station Music Thread Jul 12 Musikologist 1
old pictures Apr '16 loveinit 1
Anthony Wayne Sowders Apr '16 hollabackgirl92 2

Reynolds Station Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance