Blue Rooter

Evening Shade, AR

#1 Nov 5, 2009
I just got back home to Corning from a fried's Reyno. On the way home I noticed my truck driving wierd, trying to swerve from one side to the other, so I swung by Jim's to have hime look at it. He said I had some tie rod damage and alignment problems.

I was wondering who I could talk to about getting the town of Reyno to pay for my repairs because of those speed bumps. I never thought my friends road was that busy and they took me by surprise. I've
never seen that many in such a short distance.

I'm disabled and on a fixed income so I need some help getting my truck fixed before I go to the deer woods. Any info. would be appreciated. If I miss opening day I'm going to be pissed and go see my attoney, so the mayor or city council better get on the stick.
Blue Rooter

Evening Shade, AR

#2 Nov 5, 2009
Not to mention, but as the night goes on my back is awful stiff. Might need a trip to the chiropractor added to that bill.
They are annoying

Evening Shade, AR

#3 Nov 6, 2009
You'll notice they are only in front of the judges house.
reyno resident

Lake Charles, LA

#4 Nov 7, 2009
Why would they put the speedbumps in Reyno now why didnt they have them when the school was open? i think the ppl in that area is to lazy to watch there kids.
reyno resident

Lake Charles, LA

#5 Nov 7, 2009
The Mayor of Reyno is another Bill Cliton the town is being ran by a woman named kathy
Dang

Ash Flat, AR

#6 Dec 1, 2009
slow down dummas

Since: Jan 09

Ash Flat, AR

#7 Dec 6, 2009
you can thank the hudsons for that problem
wang chung

Cabot, AR

#8 Dec 7, 2009
You might say that people are too lazy to watch their kids but when you have 5 of them like me its hard to keep track of them and keep them from running into the road. Especially when their daddy's never pick them up or pay me child support. I just can't get any help!!

Since: Jan 09

Ash Flat, AR

#9 Dec 7, 2009
contact office of child support services honey
previous buyer

Lake Charles, LA

#10 Dec 8, 2009
pokyho wrote:
you can thank the hudsons for that problem
how did the hudson's cause that problem ?
miss may

Springtown, TX

#11 Mar 30, 2011
hudsons capt speeding and driveing big riggs down that road and not a place 4 big trucks im glad that mayor put them speed bumps there just so the kids will be safe
friend

Jonesboro, AR

#12 Mar 30, 2011
so the street that herb kemper lives on is diff then any other street he drives bigrig down it and why is there none of them in the house just on side street
re speed bumps not in frount

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Reyno Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Corning Sr Boys 2 hr Hurricane70 53
Barbara Halcomb 6 hr got it 23
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 9 hr Guest19 30,815
Alton "Wayne" Drew 15 hr S W AAT 11
Maynard School Thu Truth be told 3
Shannon brown and Angie creameans Thu John 11
Valerie Dunn Morrow Wed Another Sucker 6
More from around the web

Reyno People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE