baby boys mom

Lake Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2009

i was just wondering if anyone can fill me in on the boyscouts here in maynard. my lil boy wants to join but if it really expensive i wont be able to let him. i just want a ruff idea of how much it can cost and what kind of schedual it has. like once a week or what. thanks!
Proudmom

Salem, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2009

I do believe they meet at the park around 6 or 7 on Tuesdays. My son was in it and besides the popcorn sale they do around christmas, it isn't that bad on price. I'm not sure on the enrollment fee, but I do remember it wasn't that much.
cody mccurter

Mountain Home, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2009

baby boys mom wrote:
i was just wondering if anyone can fill me in on the boyscouts here in maynard. my lil boy wants to join but if it really expensive i wont be able to let him. i just want a ruff idea of how much it can cost and what kind of schedual it has. like once a week or what. thanks!
wellthe fee is 10S i was in it b4 but they do alot of thing well did there aint enough enymore so there just aint one eny more sorry but they r trying to make one now
Proudmom

Salem, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2009

Well, it would depend on if she was talking about Boyscouts or Cubscouts... They still have cubscouts.
outofhere

Conroe, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2009

be sure to check the background of at one of them the people that run the boyscouts in maynard,there was a rumor going around that one of the guys molester a few boys at one of the outings
BOYSCOUT MOM

Mountain Home, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2010

is tim harrington still running the boy scouts?
info

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2010

My little boy is in it this year. They have cubscouts and boyscouts now. Its cost $7.50 to join. Idk yet what all there going to do try. We have a meeting on the 21st of this month at 6PM at the park here in maynard. I don't think there going to do the uniforms this year so that will save you money. Hope this helps.
boyscouter

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2010

no, Time Harrigton no longer runs the Maynard boy scouts.
know it all

Lake Charles, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2010

Im in it and it cost $12.00 a year so its not expensive
BOYSCOUT MOM

Mountain Home, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2010

BOYSCOUT MOM wrote:
is tim harrington still running the boy scouts?
I heard some rumors about him,i wasnt going to let my son join if he was still running it.
boyscouter

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2010

BOYSCOUT MOM wrote:
<quoted text>I heard some rumors about him,i wasnt going to let my son join if he was still running it.
He no longer lives in this area.
boyscout mom

Mountain Home, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2010

boyscouter wrote:
<quoted text>
He no longer lives in this area.
was the rumor that he molested some of the boys true?
Lifetimes

Salem, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2012

Judged:

I stopped being the leader after being taken to jail, and just could not explain it to the boys, it was volunteer work, and I also was never thanked for it to date by the communities. This is one thing they are taught, if there taught it and taken to jail as I was, then there is no need to have one anymore.
Scoutmaster

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2012

The Maynard Cub Scout and Boy Scouts meet every Friday (except holidays) at the Maynard Methodist Church.
Cubs meet at 6:00pm and Boys meet at 7:00pm.
The Cost for these programs vary depending on the month you register in (prorated), however a full year (starting in February when the unit recharters) is $15.00.
If finances are tight, you can meet up with the Cubmaster or Scoutmaster at one of the meetings and talk to them about a sponsorship.
The unit will also help with uniforms and books and in some cases, camping equipment.
Scoutmaster

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2012

Scoutmaster wrote:
The Maynard Cub Scout and Boy Scouts meet every Friday (except holidays) at the Maynard Methodist Church.
Cubs meet at 6:00pm and Boys meet at 7:00pm.
The Cost for these programs vary depending on the month you register in (prorated), however a full year (starting in February when the unit recharters) is $15.00.
If finances are tight, you can meet up with the Cubmaster or Scoutmaster at one of the meetings and talk to them about a sponsorship.
The unit will also help with uniforms and books and in some cases, camping equipment.
This Thursday & Friday (Jan. 25th & 26th) many of the scouts will be at the high school basketball game selling popcorn, so there will not be a meeting this week.
Scoutmaster

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2012

Sorry, date correction: Thursday January 26th, and Friday the 27th the Scouts will be selling popcorn at the H.S.
Lifetimes

Salem, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2012

Totally avoided Issue, I see here. Facts need to be seen.
Scoutmaster

Slidell, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2012

Judged:

I'm only vaguely aware of past issues with the Maynard BSA unit, however the unit has completely new leadership at this time. It is ran very strictly, with current leadership fully trained and observing all BSA standards and guidelines.
Boy Scout leader

Maynard, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

boyscout mom wrote:
<quoted text>was the rumor that he molested some of the boys true?
NO not while I was in it. Strict guidelines followed. Never left boys unattended without 2 adults, leaders as I was an Tim does not live here no more. Another Maynard rumor.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 19 of19
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Reyno Discussions

Search the Reyno Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 1 hr age limit 28,746
4th of July Pageants 2 hr Mrs Whipple 30
AR Who do you support for Governor in Arkansas in ... (Oct '10) 2 hr Crazy 934
cr 142 3 hr leroy 6
scott trammel 13 hr Richard Long 20
Sunridge Apartments 14 hr wondering 3
should we have summer or naw Sat boobiie trap 4
•••
•••