debbie bergman
live it up

Chagrin Falls, OH

#1 Sep 10, 2008
Am I alone in thinking that this one stirs up trouble everywhere she goes? Clue me in here....
gimp

Terrell, TX

#2 Sep 24, 2008
beelive me everwhere
ha ha ha

Pocahontas, AR

#3 Sep 29, 2008
Sounds like ya'll are trying to stir up some trouble. Doesn't look like it is working very well for you.
Shasta

Nokomis, IL

#4 Dec 14, 2008
Ok guess what. Debbie is a nice person. I wouldn't piss her off though. I did and she still kinda hates me. I love her though. But i definitely agree with the statement made right before mine...

“Irene [lovesss] Joe Ramsey <3”

Since: Jan 09

Maynard

#5 Jan 1, 2009
ya debbie is cool...why say that kind of stuff if you dont know..just keep it to yourself:)..be the best for ya.
darriana

Russellville, AR

#6 Jan 15, 2009
debbie is a great person and if u got something to say why hide ur name. ur worried about her stiring up crap,and ur doing the same, and if ur going to judge someone look at urself, and stop starting crap about people u really dnt know.
shasta

Nokomis, IL

#7 Jan 18, 2009
very nicely said dee!!

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#8 Mar 26, 2009
shasta wrote:
very nicely said dee!!
I knew her from when me and my mom used to work the snack bar at the horse show and she was always nice to me and seemed to try her best to help out.

Location hidden

#9 Mar 26, 2009
My goodness! what is with all the bashing threads? Get a life ppl!
Everybody Knows

Ozark, MO

#10 Mar 28, 2009
live it up wrote:
Am I alone in thinking that this one stirs up trouble everywhere she goes? Clue me in here....
I think everyone knows who started this thread.

Location hidden

#11 Mar 28, 2009
I don't know who started it but don't really care. I think all this gossip is stupid. And whoever started this is probably upset that it didn't cause the drama that it intended.
Everybody Knows

Ozark, MO

#12 Mar 28, 2009
Just go a little ways past Barts is my guess. Most likely can't afford internet anymore so this bull stopped.

Location hidden

#13 Mar 29, 2009
I must not know them. I don't think I know anyone who lives past Bart's.
Pass

Mountain Home, AR

#14 Jan 9, 2013
clynn19815 wrote:
I must not know them. I don't think I know anyone who lives past Bart's.
You and your family knows no one unless they got money or disabled, and knowing you cant keep your legs closed to only one man because you are all about the money.
Wondering

United States

#15 Mar 20, 2016
Who is she married to?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Reyno Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Your vote for the Ark. Democratic Primary? (Apr '10) 52 min qwe 1,771
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 4 hr BARNEYII 33,866
Joe Lenord 5 hr Mika 9
kurt zepecki??where r u? (Feb '14) 18 hr Haha 2
Crystal Leonard Mon truth 9
Rent houses Mon Lostinlimbo 1
Arrested Feb 18 Kristie Burgess 12

Reyno Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance