friend

Mountain View, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Anyone heard or seen Adam Paxton? Last I heard he was in Bald Knob but i can't find him anywhere.He went to maynard high in 2005 or 2006 something like that.

Mountain View, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Bitch now you are moving in on adam and your married. That really sucks for you missy. I'm happy with my life with my man. Wait untill I tell adam you want to cheat on your husband wih him. He is going to be thrilled. I wish I would have thought about that one tammy. You were always kind of a skank in highschool. Hell I slept with you and tj. You sucked in bed anyways. We might have made out but your disgusting and sick. You will always be a cheat. I'm going to find you when I get my money in. Wait untill I get a hold of your face with my fist you dirty whore.you will not be leaving without a beatin face. You can count on it white bitch
friend

Mountain View, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

well miranda davis, he is an x and we were close when we were kids. just wanted to catch up with a FRIEND. you do know what friends are right?
davis

Mountain View, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Your not bright are you. Tj laughed the whole time u were on the phone with him. He didn't think you would actually answer. We are drinking beers now. Life sucks for you darling. Tj don't role with you anymore. I didn't think u would answer the phone. Thanks for the number and by the way adam wants nothing to do with you because you wanting to cheat on him with your man is to much for him so he said to get lost
shay

Mountain View, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Wow miranda u are freaking stupid leave them alone. Haven't u done enuf stuff to them to me and to all of us.. seriously u need a mental instatution or helpppppp... get the hell over urself u retard u need to shut the hell up. An grow up
timothy

Mountain View, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Oh miranda leave tammy alone she's done heard it. We got her so chill now please
shay

Mountain View, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Wtf reallly ur horrible and a horrible person. Stop it your so mean to her
timothy

Mountain View, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

What can we not have some fun. Honestly it didn't physically hurt her so come on. Who are you anyway
shay

Mountain View, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

I happen to be her best friend. Your a parent for crying out loud what is wrong with u. And her that's the meanest thing anyone has done. Wtf
davis

Mountain View, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Your a hoe and you will always be one timmyta alien. His son can see him anytime he wants to so don't threaten him or me with that just so you know
timothy

Mountain View, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

I'm going to still see devin whenever I please tammy. He's half mine and half yours. I can still mess around and prank you and still get layed. Miranda is great in bed you should join us
shay

Mountain View, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Tammys a little busy tj you sound like u need help as well. I can't even picture what's wrong with ur brain. Either its too small for ur head or u need a new 1
timothy

Mountain View, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Help? What makes u think I need help. I didn't have 6 kids I had one kid. Miranda dosent want to hurt u if she dosent half to. Don't make me come down there and bring her with because I will see my son do you hear me
shay

Mountain View, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

U will not come down here anywhere near here do you hear me. Because I'm not about to let that freak around any of them or the kids so stay away from her
davis

Mountain View, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

Oh yeah we will see
shay

Mountain View, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Just stop talking to me I'm done done done
jennifer

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

I think all you people have lost your damn mind. I am sitting in the same room with Tj. Two feet from me. There is definitely no Miranda bitch here. And Tj has not commented on this post one time. So shay you can draw in the claws please. It's not him.
friend

Mountain View, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

BITCH! STAY OUT OF MY FACEBOOK!!! sorry jen and tj, that miranda hacked my facebook again!!!! I am so done with this butch!
friend

Mountain View, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

sorry everyone for all this crap and i am sorry people can't stay out of other people's business. this all a bunch of bullshit.and miranda one day you will get yours. karma comes and goes. I hope you got a laugh out of this i know my husband and i did. and seriously maybe you should check into a rehab or mental hospital. they will put you in a nice padded room where maybe they can fix your head and clean all the shit off your nose. don't worry you have no control over me or any of my friends and family. take my advice and get help. you honestly need it.
shay

Mountain View, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Go tammy!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of22
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Reyno Discussions

Search the Reyno Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
nudist 43 min gamegeniue 4
Mandy Johnson 46 min gamegeniue 1
Need a Babysitter? 1 hr wondering 3
Houses 1 hr Nick a lodean 3
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 1 hr speller feller 27,882
Crappy Corning 6 hr brotherMoore 15
Corning Police Break the Mexican Drug Cartel! 6 hr jerryMcGuire 32
•••
•••