REV CAROL

Rome, Italy

#1 Aug 28, 2011
GOD TOLD ME DURING THE 2ND WEEK AFTER 9/11 ABOUT BIN BEING CAUGHT IN HIS TIME. HE SAID THE U.S. WOULD'T BE ABLE TO TOUCH BIN UNTIL THE TIME WAS RIGHT. I GAVE THIS WORD TO A WASHING MACHINE REPAIRMAN WHO CAME OVER TO FIX THE WASHING MACHINE. GOD BROUGHT HIS WORD TO PASS ON 5/1/11 AND HELD BIN BACK UNTIL THAT TIME. THE REASON WHY GOD HELD HIM BACK, I DON'T KNOW. I DIDN'T ASK. I DO KNOW WHATEVER GOD HAD TO HAVE ACCOMPLISHED BEFORE BIN WAS KILLED HAPPENED. SOMETHINGS WE WON'T KNOW UNTIL WE GET TO HEAVEN. AS THIS IS A WAR, THE GOVERNMENT WON'T REVEAL CERTAIN ITEMS UNTIL YEARS HAVE PASSED. SOMETHINGS WE MAY NOT EVER KNOW ABOUT ON THE WAR ON TERROR. READ “THE BOMB THAT SHOOK THE WORLD” FOR MORE DETAILS.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rex Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
looking for someone (Jan '10) Jan 15 Vondell Jefferson 5
I lived at 1885 harper drive in rainwood apartm... (Jan '07) Jan 11 angelLya 4
Stanley Muhammad Riverdale Dec '17 Darnell 2
Tamara Patridge Dec '17 Vondell Jefferson 1
News Georgia - Inmates Complain of Treatment at Clay... (Nov '07) Dec '17 sammie 55
Savoy Bar Grill Nov '17 Vondell Jefferson 1
POINTE SOUTH MIDDLE 11yrs ago.... (Jul '10) Nov '17 Vondell Jefferson 7

Rex Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rex Mortgages