stockbridge children not having anyth...

stockbridge children not having anything to do

Posted in the Rex Forum

looking for just us

Atlanta, GA

#1 Oct 3, 2012
i would like to talk about why would the city council veto a vote for the boys and girls club for stockbridge ga. to me i believe there are people on city council who do not want some children to have the same avenues in life as others may have or had
looking for just us

Atlanta, GA

#2 Oct 3, 2012
i would like to talk about the vending laws in stockbridge and why the city does not allow entreprenures to start ther humble beginnings on the street corners like the prominant jews did during the reconstruction period
rickets

Atlanta, GA

#3 Jan 18, 2013
looking for just us wrote:
i would like to talk about why would the city council veto a vote for the boys and girls club for stockbridge ga. to me i believe there are people on city council who do not want some children to have the same avenues in life as others may have or had
boys and girls club is code word for negros playing bassetball on free courts and robbing and stealing everything is site
Resident of Stockbridge

United States

#4 Jan 18, 2013
It is not the City's job to provide activities or avenues in life for the children- it is the parents job. I do believe that there are several parks and walking trails located in Stockbridge and Henry County that the parents could take them to.

Core Beliefs

A Boys & Girls Club Provides:

A safe place to learn and grow...

Ongoing relationships with caring, adult professionals...

Life-enhancing programs and character development experiences...

Hope and opportunity.

Seems like these are things you are responsible for as a parent. Maybe you should start a post about why Stockbridge parents are not doing thier job and leave the City Council alone to do theirs!
Resident of Stockbridge

United States

#5 Jan 18, 2013
i would like to talk about the vending laws in stockbridge and why the city does not allow entreprenures to start ther humble beginnings on the street corners like the prominant jews did during the reconstruction period
What street corner in Stockbridge could you possibly find that would not be too sell to stuff? Should the rest of the traffic just stop and wait for people to make a purchase? What contribution tax wise would a street vendor make to the city? I think it would just make the city look more junky then it already does!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rex Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dogs Narrow Search for Drowning Victim (May '08) Aug 3 Warfare 4
News Georgia - Inmates Complain of Treatment at Clay... (Nov '07) Jul 24 Smdh 54
Review: Atlanta Pain Clinic - Ash Vyas MD (May '10) Jul '17 Lydia12B 57
Clayton CO Jun '17 Beverly 1
News Georgia - Inmates Complain of Treatment at Clay... (Aug '07) May '17 Big Time 263
Oriental massage parlor (Dec '07) May '17 Sick-n-tired 72
9/11&bin (Jul '14) Jul '14 REV CAROL 1

Rex Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rex Mortgages