Review: ATP Global Auto Sales

Posted in the Rex Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Single mom

Atlanta, GA

#1 Aug 24, 2011
Hello atlanta area customers that frequent the jonesboro area. Please DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM ATP GLOBAL USED AUTO SALES INC. They are selling vehicles illegally and are trying to use the fact that we here in GA have 30 days to get a tag from date of purchase to rip you off of your money. THE FACT IS IT IS AGAINST GEORGIA LAW TO SELL A VEHICLE WITHOUT A CURRENT EMISSION AND THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT THEY DID TO ME AND ARE REFUSING TO REFUND MY MONEY. As stated in the previous review there are numerous litigitions against them for their shady practices! If anyone else out there has experienced this travesty, please post a review to get the word out.
Hard Working Man

Douglasville, GA

#2 Aug 28, 2011
I glad to see that we are not the only one to have had a bad experience with this company. Todd Miles does shady business and he does not stand by autos that he sells. He refused to give us money back as well and yes not any of his vechicles on his lot will pass emmision. Also, please make sure that if you are buying a car cash that he actullay has the title to the car and he has not pawn it, because this is what happened to us. He only gave us the title when I had a lawyer contact him. PLEASE BE AWARE!!!!!!!!!!
Single mom

Atlanta, GA

#3 Aug 28, 2011
Hard Working Man wrote:
I glad to see that we are not the only one to have had a bad experience with this company. Todd Miles does shady business and he does not stand by autos that he sells. He refused to give us money back as well and yes not any of his vechicles on his lot will pass emmision. Also, please make sure that if you are buying a car cash that he actullay has the title to the car and he has not pawn it, because this is what happened to us. He only gave us the title when I had a lawyer contact him. PLEASE BE AWARE!!!!!!!!!!
Hard Working Man please contact me @ mylilanjel02@yahoo.com and put in subject ATP Global so I know it's you. Thanks
Unsatisfied Customer

Dallas, GA

#4 Oct 18, 2011
Todd Miles is the owner at ATP Global he is also a compulsive liar,theif,con artist and unprofessional car salesman.I purchased a bmw from him a month ago, 1 week after purchase i tried to get emission sticker,emissions did not pass.Todd took my car to A1 repair shop to get emissions problem repaired.I had transmission and oil leaks. I paid for the repairs.Todd is now blaming problems on A1,the same place HE took my car to , its been a month and I still have not gotten my car back.The tag has expired,emission STILL wont pass, and I stiill dont have the car after a MONTH!!! He is blaming everyone except for himself because he refuses to pay. His new dealership is ATP GLOBAL right across from the brand new court house on Tara Blvd. For more people to become aware of his shady business I'm in the process of contacting Channel 5 news. I dont want anyone to become a victim of Todd"s deceitful ways and his crooked business. I can't even express how much stress this man has put me through in the past month. PLEASE BE AWARE OF THESE REVIEWS!!!!! Thank You and I hope I have been of GREAT HELP
Single mom

Atlanta, GA

#5 Oct 19, 2011
Unsatisfied Customer wrote:
Todd Miles is the owner at ATP Global he is also a compulsive liar,theif,con artist and unprofessional car salesman.I purchased a bmw from him a month ago, 1 week after purchase i tried to get emission sticker,emissions did not pass.Todd took my car to A1 repair shop to get emissions problem repaired.I had transmission and oil leaks. I paid for the repairs.Todd is now blaming problems on A1,the same place HE took my car to , its been a month and I still have not gotten my car back.The tag has expired,emission STILL wont pass, and I stiill dont have the car after a MONTH!!! He is blaming everyone except for himself because he refuses to pay. His new dealership is ATP GLOBAL right across from the brand new court house on Tara Blvd. For more people to become aware of his shady business I'm in the process of contacting Channel 5 news. I dont want anyone to become a victim of Todd"s deceitful ways and his crooked business. I can't even express how much stress this man has put me through in the past month. PLEASE BE AWARE OF THESE REVIEWS!!!!! Thank You and I hope I have been of GREAT HELP
Can you contact me at mylilanjel02@yahoo.com and put in ATP please in the subject...We really need to speak ASAP!
mike

United States

#6 Jan 30, 2012
I bought a car from them it was a very good USED car. Wat do u expect of a used repo car next time go buy a brand new car then u will appreciate that used car u bought
Single mom

Marietta, GA

#7 Jan 30, 2012
mike wrote:
I bought a car from them it was a very good USED car. Wat do u expect of a used repo car next time go buy a brand new car then u will appreciate that used car u bought
Really you gonna defend people who rip off hard working people...why dont you do ur research about the people u taking up for
james

Jonesboro, GA

#8 Feb 2, 2012
singel mom i think i am the one that repaired your car i know that we bought all the parts and fixed it for you i dont think you will find another used car lot that would do the same i have worked for many and as far as reasearch goes i think you need to do more because the man you are bashing does not own the lot he simple just paid out of pocket and repaired yours as for some one that didnt get a title i know nothing about that they come from the auction as repos it up to them to send it if it was at a title pawn you must have got the rest of your money boroed from them those that cant get financed borow from them and you have to pay it off to get ur title they dont buy from title pawn
james

Jonesboro, GA

#9 Feb 2, 2012
boy this just fires me up when people try to start things with good people these are used cars not new and Mrs 745 Bmw if you were on the side of the rd i garanty you the man you are bashing would pick you up and offer his last dime to you yall need to grow up and find another hobbie stop trying to take food out of good peoples mouth
james

Jonesboro, GA

#10 Feb 2, 2012
and also your car had one code when it was sent to A1 and thats is what they were goin to fix and ATP was goin to pay for it so you had no more problems
tamika

Jonesboro, GA

#11 Feb 3, 2012
I to am a singal MOM and i purchased a car from the manager Todd Miles not the owner i did my research i looked it up on line under gov.com corp i had a much different out come i had my car for 45 days and my radiator went out Todd told that if i had any problems they were the cheapest labor i was goin for a quote they found the radiator for 180 and said they would put it in for free it was dec i didnt have the money so i told them i would bring it back after christmas he new it was the only car i had so he told me to just leave it he said it was goin to mess the engin up and they would take care of it too days later my car was fixed i tryed to give him the money he said dont worry about it have a merry christmas and i say to you find some one to bash that dont take care of there customers my was also a repo but i payed 2600 less than any others that i could find and PS i have too other friends that have bought cars since then they have also been done right
Single mom

Marietta, GA

#12 Feb 6, 2012
james wrote:
singel mom i think i am the one that repaired your car i know that we bought all the parts and fixed it for you i dont think you will find another used car lot that would do the same i have worked for many and as far as reasearch goes i think you need to do more because the man you are bashing does not own the lot he simple just paid out of pocket and repaired yours as for some one that didnt get a title i know nothing about that they come from the auction as repos it up to them to send it if it was at a title pawn you must have got the rest of your money boroed from them those that cant get financed borow from them and you have to pay it off to get ur title they dont buy from title pawn
I dont care bout what all you saying...the fact of the matter is that they dd an illegal transaction with me and I have been backed up by the proper authorities and they just need to PAY ME MY MONEY THEY OWE ME!
tamika

Jonesboro, GA

#13 Feb 6, 2012
who owes you
tamika

Jonesboro, GA

#14 Feb 6, 2012
is your car not running now are do you not have an emission on it how can any one owe you money at this point lady are you crazy
tamika

Jonesboro, GA

#15 Feb 6, 2012
If i were you i think i would see how to remove this because carma is the worst and by talking about good people you are doing nothing but hurting your self
david hassel

Jonesboro, GA

#16 Feb 7, 2012
i am glad to say that my time that i have had with atp global was a great time i couldnt ask for better they were helpful and very straight foward Todd told me to feel free to take my car to any repair shop of my choice and i have been very saticfied they sale a lot of cars and you always here the bad and of course it seems that the bad travels fast but to only see two people are three that have a complaint out of hundreds thats not to bad ibought a great car for a very low price i wnt to just say thank you to the staff at atp global
Jason Yarlboro

Jonesboro, GA

#17 Feb 7, 2012
I MUST SAY THIS IS A DISTRACTION and i dont see how it is legal to post such things as this about a buisness are a indiviual without a court it looks like they are just trying to bash another white man if you buy a car as is then that is what it is but i garanty you if this was a black owend buisnes this would not be allowed i bought a box truck 2005 it works just fine ive had to replace a couple of tires im sure that MRS SINGLE MOM would have put a bad review about that also
just saying

Jonesboro, GA

#18 Feb 7, 2012
i think this is CRAZY go buy a new car if you want a warranty
Single mom

Marietta, GA

#19 Feb 7, 2012
tamika wrote:
who owes you
The people who own ATP GLOBAL USED AUTO SALES INC according to a JUDGE IN A COURT OF LAW!
Single mom

Marietta, GA

#20 Feb 7, 2012
tamika wrote:
is your car not running now are do you not have an emission on it how can any one owe you money at this point lady are you crazy
Ask the judge if he crazy then idiot.....if they so Great why they keep changing names, moving from place to place, fire people who are not going to lie for them and have all them law suits against them.....man/woman or whomever you are go blow smoke somewhere else!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rex Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Worldclass Child Care (Jul '11) May 15 Aaaaa 7
News Police ID Victim in Shooting Involving Clayton ... May 4 civilliberty 1
News Emanuel Jones gets Signed Contract to buy Bill ... (Jan '09) May 3 Chicky 4
POINTE SOUTH MIDDLE 11yrs ago.... (Jul '10) Apr 25 Porsha 6
News 2nd Major Drug Seizure in 2 Days (Sep '07) Apr '15 Benign 12
Accident I-75 I need Info! 3/17/2015. Mar '15 SANNRAY 1
9/11&bin (Jul '14) Jul '14 REV CAROL 1
More from around the web

Rex People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]