REV CAROL

Sofia, Bulgaria

#1 Aug 26, 2012
U.S.-I THINK ONE REASON WHY THE U.S. IS THE MOST POWERFUL, RICHEST, TOP IN TECHNOLOGY, UNDEAFEATED COUNTRY IN THE WORLD IS BECAUSE OF IT BEING A CHRISTIAN COUNTRY. THE U.S. IS THE ONLY COUNTRY IN THE WORLD STARTED TO WORSHIP JESUS. A GOOD EXAMPLE OF THE U.S. LIFTING UP JESUS FOR THE WORLD TO SEE IS WHEN THERE'S AN INTERNATIONAL VICTORY FOR AN AMERICAN. I SAW THIS IN THE NEWS YESTERDAY "FINLAND CROWNS AMERICAN WORLD AIR GUITAR CHAMPION." LET'S NOT FORGET THE LONDON OLYMPICS: 46 GOLD, 29 SILVER AND 29 BRONZE. JESUS NAME HAS BEEN LIFTED HIGH! ALLELUIA!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rex Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Atlanta Pain Clinic - Ash Vyas MD (May '10) 20 hr Gdavis 30
News Georgia - Inmates Complain of Treatment at Clay... (Jan '08) Dec '16 Mz_bliss 83
Review: ATP Global Auto Sales (Aug '11) Oct '16 TaimeDowne 34
News Georgia - Inmates Complain of Treatment at Clay... (Aug '07) Oct '16 prior inmate cell... 262
News Georgia - Inmates Complain of Treatment at Clay... (Nov '07) Oct '16 CJC 53
9/11&bin (Jul '14) Jul '14 REV CAROL 1
9/11&bin (Jul '14) Jul '14 REV CAROL 1

Rex Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rex Mortgages