DeMaria Skillfully Handles Misunderst...

DeMaria Skillfully Handles Misunderstanding with Revere Residents

There are 3 comments on the Everett Independent story from Apr 29, 2011, titled DeMaria Skillfully Handles Misunderstanding with Revere Residents. In it, Everett Independent reports that:

Everett Mayor Carlo DeMaria Jr. is very skilled at working political crowds and helping residents with concerns in Everett, but over the past week, he used those skills quite well across the city line in Revere.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Everett Independent.

El Bloato

Winthrop, MA

#1 Apr 30, 2011
If this guy's so damn brillant how did he end up putting himself in a bad position in the first place? His new campaign slogan outta be "We'll get it right eventually...No matter what the cost!"
Honey Due

Medford, MA

#3 Apr 30, 2011
So he was attending a city meeting in Revere taking care of personal business instead of being in Everett an attending Everett's City Council meeting.

Just Great!!!

I guess we know where his priorities are.
Fat Albert

Everett, MA

#5 Apr 30, 2011
Fat and Stupid was at Everett Little League .Opening Day today. This IDIOT wa speaking and said today was either May 1st or April 30th. Wow the 2nd coming of MAYOR Mummble Menino

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Revere Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
police officer lied on job application Sat FakeNews 48
Murder (Feb '16) Sat Heartbroken 6
Candidates list of names Fri Carnac 3
Stephanie Martins - Ward 2 Jul 19 Firefly3431 28
Everett aux police Jul 17 everett 15
dpw Jul 17 Rug Doctor 20
Is route one traffic caused by FFF? Jul 13 Sal 145

Revere Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance