First Prev
of 2
Next Last
lolz

Wales, MA

#21 Jun 18, 2012
Dennis wrote:
Mouth "breeders"?
Failed liberal policies (in a thread about an apartment complex)??
This place is the best. The hits just don't stop.
The comments were about an apartment complex in Everett,
and about Everett in general.

You, the smelly kid, are the one who made it about posters on topix.

As far as breathers = breeders,

its called auto spell check,
sometimes that happens you jackets.
(see what I did there jacka ss)
Lolz
lolzaa

Winthrop, MA

#22 Jul 2, 2012
lolz wrote:
<quoted text>
The comments were about an apartment complex in Everett,
and about Everett in general.
You, the smelly kid, are the one who made it about posters on topix.
As far as breathers = breeders,
its called auto spell check,
sometimes that happens you jackets.
(see what I did there jacka ss)
Lolz
Wow you are so smart..you must be an Everett high graduate. But yet you bad mouth this City every chance you get. Thank you and your "wife" are moving.
lolz

Chelmsford, MA

#23 Jul 2, 2012
lolzaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow you are so smart..you must be an Everett high graduate. But yet you bad mouth this City every chance you get. Thank you and your "wife" are moving.
THIS must be the thread I offended you with.

I really didn't mean to upset you and denis in planning your love nest getaway location.

See if you can get a basement apartment so the neighbors don't have to listen to all that pounding.
lolzaa

Winthrop, MA

#24 Jul 2, 2012
lolz wrote:
<quoted text>
THIS must be the thread I offended you with.
I really didn't mean to upset you and denis in planning your love nest getaway location.
See if you can get a basement apartment so the neighbors don't have to listen to all that pounding.
All that pounding? Oh is your wife coming over? ;-)
Bill

Malden, MA

#25 Dec 29, 2012
This has to be the worst place I have EVER lived. If you like, rude, arrogant Realtor helping you find a place, then Maloney Properties is for you. Just ask for the pompous asshole with the bad hair, Jonathan.

First, lets start with the buzzing power lines out back, those must be safe. Screaming kids running up and down the hallways, random fire alarms at 2am and 6am at least once a week, its not uncommon to wait 5 minutes for an elevator in this place (if they are working at all), how about low life's that smoke butts and throw them in the walkway coming in, 6 visitor parking spots for 79 units which is barely 1 per floor, no trash chute, they change "policies" whenever they want making some renters get rid of their dogs, random people park in your parking spot, the first floor smells like curry ALL THE TIME, the walls are paper thin and I can hear my neighbors conversations, blatant drug deals that happen in the back parking lot...

I'm probably missing a few things but you get the point. This is the worst place ever and I would never recommend it to my worst enemy.

Oh and this building has NO AMENITIES...none whatsoever and they act like this place is in downtown Boston...nope this is Everett, MA with a beautiful view of the projects, power lines and a manufacturing building....
Joseph

Medford, MA

#26 Dec 29, 2012
Bill wrote:
This has to be the worst place I have EVER lived. If you like, rude, arrogant Realtor helping you find a place, then Maloney Properties is for you. Just ask for the pompous asshole with the bad hair, Jonathan.
First, lets start with the buzzing power lines out back, those must be safe. Screaming kids running up and down the hallways, random fire alarms at 2am and 6am at least once a week, its not uncommon to wait 5 minutes for an elevator in this place (if they are working at all), how about low life's that smoke butts and throw them in the walkway coming in, 6 visitor parking spots for 79 units which is barely 1 per floor, no trash chute, they change "policies" whenever they want making some renters get rid of their dogs, random people park in your parking spot, the first floor smells like curry ALL THE TIME, the walls are paper thin and I can hear my neighbors conversations, blatant drug deals that happen in the back parking lot...
I'm probably missing a few things but you get the point. This is the worst place ever and I would never recommend it to my worst enemy.
Oh and this building has NO AMENITIES...none whatsoever and they act like this place is in downtown Boston...nope this is Everett, MA with a beautiful view of the projects, power lines and a manufacturing building....
just what the low lifes of the city are looking for lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Revere Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Merry Christmas 7 hr Old Timer 1
Human traffiking? 14 hr mimi 6
Cambridge, MA Bridal Show and Wedding Expo 14 hr brides72 1
gangbangs 16 hr jcfrgb 1
Fred Foresteire (Jan '13) 19 hr Lou 160
high dose vitamin c cured polio and most viral ... Tue EverettCitizen 2
Somerville Says: "Black Lives Matter" Tue EverettCitizen 3

Flood Watch for Suffolk County was issued at December 24 at 10:46PM EST

Revere News Video

Revere Dating