First Prev
of 2
Next Last
ask around

Fitchburg, MA

#1 Jun 15, 2012
Does anyone have any information on this apt bldg? I am looking to relocate and am interested in this building. Is it well managed and safe? I think some are condo's and others are rentals?
Not again

Malden, MA

#2 Jun 15, 2012
Go see John Norton @ City Hall. He'll give you the rundown.
Everett Citizen

Medford, MA

#3 Jun 15, 2012
ask around wrote:
Does anyone have any information on this apt bldg? I am looking to relocate and am interested in this building. Is it well managed and safe? I think some are condo's and others are rentals?
Just my opinion - do not relocate here.
ask around

Fitchburg, MA

#4 Jun 15, 2012
Not again wrote:
Go see John Norton @ City Hall. He'll give you the rundown.
Who is John Norton and why should I see him?
ask around

Fitchburg, MA

#5 Jun 15, 2012
Everett Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
Just my opinion - do not relocate here.
Are you telling me not to relocat to Everett or just Britany Place?
Dennis

Miamisburg, OH

#6 Jun 15, 2012
It's in a relatively safe area and the places look nice. Don't know much more than that.

I do know you should definitely not come here asking for advice- the people on this board think Everett is the equivalent of 1983 Beirut.

Maybe ask some people who live there, if possible? Main point, don't listen to the doomsday club here. You won't get a straight answer.
ask around

Fitchburg, MA

#7 Jun 15, 2012
Dennis wrote:
It's in a relatively safe area and the places look nice. Don't know much more than that.
I do know you should definitely not come here asking for advice- the people on this board think Everett is the equivalent of 1983 Beirut.
Maybe ask some people who live there, if possible? Main point, don't listen to the doomsday club here. You won't get a straight answer.
Thanks for the advice.
Creepy

Boston, MA

#8 Jun 15, 2012
ask around wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the advice.
Whatever you do, don't listen to Denis! He has no friends on here and I'm sure none in "real" life either. He calls people who don't agree with him "knuckle draggers". As you can see, he only comes on here to cause trouble and belittle people.
Dennis

Miamisburg, OH

#9 Jun 15, 2012
ask around wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the advice.
No problem, good luck...
Jim

Hyde Park, MA

#10 Jun 15, 2012
Lived there for one year got the hell out section 8 people moved in just like every building in everett, now it's a hot spot for police.

You will be entitled to a copy of the police log for Britney Place they are all loud music calls if you like listening to brazilan music late at night
Everett Resident

Everett, MA

#11 Jun 15, 2012
Where is Britney Place ??
car insurance

Brookline, MA

#12 Jun 15, 2012
If you are moving to Everett because its cheaper than some of the surrounding cities,
ask your car insurance guy how much your rate will change.

Everett has lots and lots of car accidents & thefts
which = high rates.

Oh,
and it gets kinda stabby this time of year.
car insurance

Brookline, MA

#13 Jun 15, 2012
Dennis wrote:
the people on this board think Everett is the equivalent of 1983 Beirut.
How would YOU describe Everett, Dennis?

All Farie dust & unicorn farts?

Rainbow colored glasses are great,
but they don't change reality.

1983 Beirut?
It's lots closer to that than the HappyDays Mayberry Shagra-la fantasy world dancing like sugar plums through your head.
Not again

Malden, MA

#14 Jun 15, 2012
ask around wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is John Norton and why should I see him?
John Norton is the recycle guy @ City Hall & he bought a unit there a few years ago. He was one of the first to move in. He'll be able to give you the low down.

His office if across from the elevators on the third floor.
stan

Malden, MA

#15 Jun 15, 2012
Creepy wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever you do, don't listen to Denis! He has no friends on here and I'm sure none in "real" life either. He calls people who don't agree with him "knuckle draggers". As you can see, he only comes on here to cause trouble and belittle people.
ya i hate guys like that
lolz

Brookline, MA

#16 Jun 16, 2012
stan wrote:
<quoted text>ya i hate guys like that
stan
you'd easily win a popularity contest against denis,
and you are a complete a**hole.
:-)
Dennis

Malden, MA

#17 Jun 17, 2012
lolz wrote:
<quoted text>
stan
you'd easily win a popularity contest against denis,
and you are a complete a**hole.
:-)
No doubt Stan would win a popularity contest here against me, and he is an a-hole troll for sure. As they say, birds of a feather flock together.

Also, "friends on here". Some of you consider the people on this board your friends? LOL

Lastly, I prefer to refer to most of you as "mouth breathers". "Knuckle draggers", though not off base either, is so 2011.

Get it right.
lolz

United States

#18 Jun 17, 2012
Lol denis,
you are the smelly kid at the party that no one wants to talk to,
and doesn't know when to leave,
and WE are mouth breeders.

You are the saddest type of troll,
the kind that uses pseudo-economics and failed liberal policy to claim the moral high ground,

missing how transparent the liberals themselves are,
having no morals, beyond what can be manipulated to further an agenda.
Jeez

Medford, MA

#19 Jun 18, 2012
Dennis wrote:
<quoted text>
No doubt Stan would win a popularity contest here against me, and he is an a-hole troll for sure. As they say, birds of a feather flock together.
Also, "friends on here". Some of you consider the people on this board your friends? LOL
Lastly, I prefer to refer to most of you as "mouth breathers". "Knuckle draggers", though not off base either, is so 2011.
Get it right.
Oh poor Dennis. You couldn't just come on here and give the questioner advice. You HAD to put nasty remarks about the people on here. Just couldn't resist could ya? Why don't you just grow up Dennis. You just like to start trouble just like Stan. At least Stan is funny sometimes! You're a joke but definitely not a funny one.
Dennis

Miamisburg, OH

#20 Jun 18, 2012
Mouth "breeders"?

Failed liberal policies (in a thread about an apartment complex)??

This place is the best. The hits just don't stop.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Revere Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who knows mario scire? Arrowhead dr. Or m.a.s b... 7 hr Mariosucks 3
Make Schools Education Quality better, Share yo... (Aug '09) 7 hr Looking at the law 24
swan st park do over sucks 9 hr Trumpdump 2
Fort Banks 1964 Army base 16 hr ronnieftbanks 1
Everett aux police 21 hr Mathias Boulos 18
police officer lied on job application Jul 22 FakeNews 48
Murder (Feb '16) Jul 22 Heartbroken 6

Revere Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Revere Mortgages