RPD Officer Charged with Lying to the...

RPD Officer Charged with Lying to the FBI

There are 10 comments on the Revere Journal story from Apr 13, 2011, titled RPD Officer Charged with Lying to the FBI. In it, Revere Journal reports that:

Federal Bureau of Investigation agents arrested Revere Police Officer Todd Randall yesterday morning at his Revere home for lying to FBI agents - specifically about an incident where he accepted money from a cooperating witness in order to "fix" a pending case in Chelsea District Court.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Revere Journal.

goti

Malden, MA

#1 Apr 14, 2011
(PLEASE RESPOND TO MY COMMENT WITH AN OPEN MIND) if u havent realised this site promotes racism you are blind. Im a white man who grew up in a mixed community who has friends of all different races. Yes white men have been responsible for atrocities throughout history but not all white men but to say blacks and minorities have not is completely false, white people weren't behind the genocide in darfur, rwanda or cambodia. The point Im trying to make is that ALL RACES HAVE THERE GOOD AND EVIL and the real enemy is a global elite which consists of the ruling class of many ethnicities. Racism is a tool created by them to divide and conquer and pit us against eachother instead of uniting for a positive change in the world. But it is very disheartening to read the ignorant comments left by both black and white people which WSHH knows will be posted after such a video which only reinforces brainwashed people to think that racism is normal. i hope that its govt trolls posting most of this racism but im probably wrong people probably are that ignorant.
No Clue

Wednesbury, UK

#2 Apr 14, 2011
goti wrote:
(PLEASE RESPOND TO MY COMMENT WITH AN OPEN MIND) if u havent realised this site promotes racism you are blind. Im a white man who grew up in a mixed community who has friends of all different races. Yes white men have been responsible for atrocities throughout history but not all white men but to say blacks and minorities have not is completely false, white people weren't behind the genocide in darfur, rwanda or cambodia. The point Im trying to make is that ALL RACES HAVE THERE GOOD AND EVIL and the real enemy is a global elite which consists of the ruling class of many ethnicities. Racism is a tool created by them to divide and conquer and pit us against eachother instead of uniting for a positive change in the world. But it is very disheartening to read the ignorant comments left by both black and white people which WSHH knows will be posted after such a video which only reinforces brainwashed people to think that racism is normal. i hope that its govt trolls posting most of this racism but im probably wrong people probably are that ignorant.
No Clue

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#3 Apr 14, 2011
goti wrote:
Then its high time those of all races who aren't racist and want to work together stand together as a force to drown out the noise of racism.

What comments are you speaking of by the way?
Boston Marathon Runner

Cambridge, MA

#4 Apr 15, 2011
goti wrote:
Not all that shocking to see yet another cop lying and glad to see the Feds doing something about it.

That being said, your comment is right about this site. It does promote lies, hate, racism and more and nothing posted here has anyway to be verified. Check out this newscast from another state:

http://tinyurl.com/3vn59pz
interesting

Waltham, MA

#5 Apr 15, 2011
is this one of the cops allegedly involved with Mayo/Awbrey?
interesting

Waltham, MA

#6 Dec 11, 2011
anyone have an update on this case? thanks.
justin bieber

Revere, MA

#7 Dec 11, 2011
Agreed about this site hosting lies,violence and hatred and i dont agree with htat at all ..Revere police officers in my opinion do an excellent anybody who chosses to judge the wrong doing of one officer and think the whole department is crooked well i have one thing to say, dont couse revere has an excellent team of dedicated police officers...
justin bieber

Revere, MA

#8 Dec 11, 2011
fat fingers and an i phone equal bad spelling ..Thank you revere police for protecting our city.

Since: Apr 11

Schaumburg, IL

#9 Dec 12, 2011
I hear the Stoughton police make all other police depts. look like Brownies when it comes to corruption.

FBI has a field office in Stoughton just to watch the cops.

So many of them are on steroids.

No drug testing of cops in Stoughton.
goti wrote:
justin bieber

Revere, MA

#10 Dec 15, 2011
I dought the fbi has a office just to watch police officers. im sure thet get plent of info from the dirty cops playing both sides of the fence .the truth is noone these days can be trusted..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Revere Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Everett, Massachusetts..Mentioned in episode of... 3 hr AndThenTheirsMaude 3
Hookers on Ferry St. (Oct '09) 7 hr EverettCitizen 44
Audemars Piguet hot watch AP business watch on ... 22 hr Gram 1
mayor going to Italy on our dime Wed Rug Doctor 17
Murderers in Malden Wed dub dub 4
State Police will pocket millions from the Call... (Jan '14) Wed What a wonderful ... 116
News Medford officer on leave after video shows him ... Jul 28 Resident 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Revere Mortgages