Palin: I didn't 'mess up' Paul Revere...

Palin: I didn't 'mess up' Paul Revere history

There are 275 comments on the Salon story from Jun 5, 2011, titled Palin: I didn't 'mess up' Paul Revere history. In it, Salon reports that:

Sarah Palin insisted Sunday that history was on her side when she claimed that Paul Revere's famous ride was intended to warn both British soldiers and his fellow colonists.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Salon.

First Prev
of 14
Next Last
Chicago Guy

Evanston, IL

#1 Jun 5, 2011
Don't be fooled, Tea Baggers!

It's the Lame Stream Media's fault. They made her stupid!
conservative crapola

Kulpsville, PA

#3 Jun 5, 2011
"She knows nothing"-

mccain/palin campaign manager on palin.
GOP

Bella Vista, AR

#4 Jun 5, 2011
Chicago Guy wrote:
Don't be fooled, Tea Baggers!
It's the Lame Stream Media's fault. They made her stupid!
or another way of looking at her she really is that stupid and no one needs to help her.much like the party she loves to represent so much TeaBitches who ain't got a clue about anything.
Frank Lee Plain

Sugar Land, TX

#5 Jun 5, 2011
Palin is not half as stupid as anyone who would vote for her.
Responsibility

San Bruno, CA

#7 Jun 5, 2011
Cracker wrote:
Trump/Palin 2012 ... like a box of chocolates . ;-000
If america chooses the chocolate named Trump/Palin, our country will suffer food poisoning!

Though there would be a few laughs along the way.
WH Commie Malignant Tumor

Houston, TX

#8 Jun 5, 2011
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
If america chooses the chocolate named Trump/Palin, our country will suffer food poisoning!
Speaking of LAUGHS.....

A doctor from Israel says: "In Israel the medicine is so advanced that we cut off a man's testicles; we put them into another man, and in 6 weeks he is looking for work."

The German doctor comments: "That's nothing, in Germany we take part of the brain out of a person; we put it into another person's head, and in 4 weeks he is looking for work."

A Russian doctor says: "That's nothing either. In Russia we take out half of the heart from a person; we put it into another person's chest, and in 2 weeks he is looking for work."

The U.S. doctor answers immediately: "That's nothing my colleagues, you are way behind us....in the USA (about a year ago) we grabbed a person with no brains, no heart, and no balls....we made him President of the United States, and now.......the whole country is looking for work!!!!!!"
WH Commie Malignant Tumor

Houston, TX

#9 Jun 5, 2011
Frank Lee Plain wrote:
And yet, obama and the demoncrats lead you around by your indoctrinated noses....and you respond in kind by spewing snot.

"Some people who see the fraud in what Obama is saying are amazed that others do not. But Obama knows what con men have long known, that their job is not to convince skeptics but to enable the gullible to continue to believe what they want to believe. He does that very well." -- Thomas Sowell

“i hope we can change this!”

Since: Aug 08

usa

#10 Jun 5, 2011
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
food poisoning would be a welcome relief to what we're suffering with now...

we WOULD laugh, but it hurts too damn much.

“"I'm A Great American!"”

Since: Sep 08

Obama Nation! USA! USA!

#11 Jun 5, 2011
Professor Palin, in her own words:

&fe ature=related

LOL!!!
Ralph

Grand Rapids, MI

#12 Jun 5, 2011
Frank Lee Plain wrote:
To bad you can not say the same of obozo, he's just as stupid as those who voted for him are.
PalinIdiot

Saint Paul, MN

#13 Jun 5, 2011
She really has a twisted grasp on reality! Did she take her American History class with Michelle Bauchmann?!
Sam

Dayton, OH

#14 Jun 5, 2011
Bimbos were not required to take History.

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Since: Apr 07

Born in Newark Ohio

#15 Jun 5, 2011
Cracker wrote:
Trump/Palin 2012 oh it's true, it's dam true
that Obama is a one term loser ....
Quit crying losers , there's no crying in baseball .
What, are ya stupid or something? Stupid is as stupid does .. Momma always said, that life was like a box of chocolates . ;-000
I find you amusing. Almost as amusing as politocs and has beens claiming the government doesn't created jobs.

Sarah Palin got her job because of the government. Rep. Ryan has his job due to the govt. Their staff have jobs due to the govt. Fox News exists because of the govt.

Oh and the top five counties in the U.S. with the highest median income?

"In recent decades northern Virginia has become an economic dynamo, driven by a private sector that feasts on government contracting. These counties are also home to corporate lobbyists, lawyers and consultants who work in or around the nation's capital, soaking up federal government spending. And government-related hiring manages to keep the unemployment rate in places like Falls Church City down to 5.7%.

Nearby Loudoun County, Va., used to be a sleepy rural community just a few decades ago, but in recent years it has become a technology center and a popular Washington suburb. It is now the second-richest county in the nation with median annual household income of $112,021. Another Washington county, Fairfax County, Va., rounds out the top three with annual median household income of $104,259. Making the median high income in Fairfax County even more impressive is the fact that it has 1.1 million residents. This populous county has a massive federal government presence and is home to companies with strong connections to the government, like Freddie Mac, and intelligence agencies like the CIA and the National Counterterrorism Center."

Meet America's Richest Counties
http://realestate.yahoo.com/promo/meet-americ...
Mitt the Nit

Davenport, IA

#16 Jun 5, 2011
I believe she was more making a comment on the duality of man.
Revere had a kinship with the colonists..... But his duty was to the crown.

She was implying that every man is torn between doing the right thing and doing your sworn duty.

Oh wait..... Nah, she's just painfully stupid.
democraps

Tampa, FL

#18 Jun 5, 2011
turns out that Palin is 100% correct ... the idiot democrap burnout liberetards that tried to rewrite history turned out to be wrong - that's about a dozen of the odumba loving azzholes that commented with hate!!!

look up the truth about the ride on wiki ... Palin's correct!!!

but sadly, odumba is still stupidly wrong about there being 57 United States!!!
Rico

Guatemala City, Guatemala

#19 Jun 5, 2011
"I didn't 'mess up' Paul Revere history"

She is correct in her analogy of the event as we know it, both sides were informed of the actions about to take place...
It's reality, but, like some see the glass half-full and others see it half-empty, we generally tell the story from start to finish, she tells it from the middle in both directions...

As we have learned, women are wired differently than men, therefore a women's perspective is sometimes challenging to men...

In another post I made sport of her, I failed to recognize her way of seeing things, I jumped to conclusions, I was harsh and demeaning, for that I am sorry...
Chicago Guy

Evanston, IL

#20 Jun 5, 2011
PalinIdiot wrote:
She really has a twisted grasp on reality! Did she take her American History class with
Michelle Bauchmann?!
Yes.

Online at Glenn Beck University.

“President DOWNGRADE..Ha Ha Ha!”

Since: Sep 09

Windermere, FL

#21 Jun 5, 2011
Obama's UNEMPLOYMENT RISING AGAIN and this is a story?

Ha Ha Ha!
LOL

Bradenton, FL

#22 Jun 5, 2011
all the average american knows about paul revere is what they learned from a silly high school poem....

unless of course you deal in antique silver pieces......
WOODCHUCK

North Port, FL

#23 Jun 5, 2011
PooPoo Platter wrote:
Professor Palin, in her own words:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =v8insI0Ab9IXX&feature=rel ated
LOL!!!
hey POOP! POOP! GOT YER BURKA ON???SARA IS A PRIVATE CITIZEN,,JOE BIDEN IS OBAMAS VICE PRESIDENT,THO NOT WORTH A BUCKET OF WARM SPIT ..HE KEEPS GIVING..HERE SUCK THESE UP!
"Joe Biden, Gaffe Machine"
"This is a big fucking deal!" --Joe Biden, caught on an open mic congratulating President Barack Obama during the health care signing ceremony, Washington, D.C., March 23, 2010
"His mom lived in Long Island for ten years or so. God rest her soul. And- although, she's- wait- your mom's still- your mom's still alive. Your dad passed. God bless her soul." --Joe Biden, on the mother of Irish Prime Minister Brian Cowen, who is very much alive, Washington, D.C., March 17, 2010
"I wouldn't go anywhere in confined places now.… When one person sneezes it goes all the way through the aircraft. That's me. I would not be, at this point, if they had another way of transportation, suggesting they ride the subway." --Joe Biden, providing handy tips to protect against the swine flu and freaking us out, "Today Show" interview, April 30, 2009
"An hour late, oh give me a f**king break." –Joe Biden, caught on a live mic speaking to a former Senate colleague after arriving on Amtrak at Union Station in Washington, D.C., March 13, 2009 (Watch video clip)
"You know, I'm embarrassed. Do you know the Web site number? I should have it in front of me and I don't. I'm actually embarrassed." –Joe Biden, speaking to an aide standing out of view during an interview on CBS' "Early Show," in the midst of encouraging viewers to visit a government-run Web site that tracks stimulus spending, Feb. 25, 2009
"If we do everything right, if we do it with absolute certainty, there's still a 30% chance we're going to get it wrong." --Joe Biden, speaking to members of the House Democratic caucus who were gathered in Williamsburg, Va., for their annual retreat, Feb. 6, 2009
"Am I doing this again? For the senior staff? My memory is not as good as Chief Justice Roberts'." --Joe Biden, mocking Supreme Court Chief Justice John Roberts' botched effort to swear in Barack Obama as Biden was set to swear in White House senior staff one day after the Inauguration snafu, Washington, D.C., Jan. 21, 2009
"Jill and I had the great honor of standing on that stage, looking across at one of the great justices, Justice Stewart." –Joe Biden, mistakenly referring to Justice John Paul Stevens, who swore him in as vice president, Washington, D.C., Jan. 20, 2009 (Watch video clip)
"Look, John's last-minute economic plan does nothing to tackle the number-one job facing the middle class, and it happens to be, as Barack says, a three-letter word: jobs.
WORLDS BIGGEST ASS HOLE!!..A LOON!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 14
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Revere Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mayor, soon to be ex Mayor Curatone under FBI i... 4 hr Wagner 2
Make Schools Education Quality better, Share yo... (Aug '09) 12 hr Answers please 57
Malden Elections: Open Forum (Apr '15) 15 hr Port-au-Malden 17
lost cat Mon Need help 1
Everett Man Arrested Twice Today For DUI (Nov '16) Mon Need help 6
Whispering Winthrop Shutdown (Aug '12) Mon shutdown1234 3
FFF-Everett's Biggest Hypocrite (Jun '15) Aug 20 Five thousand rea... 99

Revere Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Revere Mortgages