EVERETT RESIDENT

Malden, MA

#1 Jan 17, 2013
Stop the casino!

Increased traffic
Increased police force and costs
Increased fire department and costs
Increased crime
House values dropping
Car insurance up due to fender benders
Jobs are min wage

Look at Atlantic city
dope for everett

Malden, MA

#2 Jan 17, 2013
EVERETT RESIDENT wrote:
Stop the casino!
Increased traffic
Increased police force and costs
Increased fire department and costs
Increased crime
House values dropping
Car insurance up due to fender benders
Jobs are min wage
Look at Atlantic city
You are such a D O P E!
Everett Resident

Malden, MA

#3 Jan 17, 2013
To dope for everett. Great comment Actually look up facts in Atlantic city. Do not use Conneticut as it is not in the city.

Careful remarks like that shows your intelligence NONE
Casino

Cambridge, MA

#4 Jan 17, 2013
Increased jobs, revenue, a destination for tourists. Fender benders are careless drivers and can happen anywhere.
Lance

Andover, MA

#5 Jan 17, 2013
Why do you think the Governor wants to build this new rail system for billions of dollars? It's to get more people to the casinos!!

At Casino - jobs are low paying. Boston is already a destination spot for tourists not Everett, revenue would be a decent amount at first then it will deminish.

They won't be building it in Everett though. It will go on the Suffolk Downs site for sure.
Lawrence

Malden, MA

#6 Jan 17, 2013
it will increase jobs and bring more tourists to everett its a good idea
dope for everett

Malden, MA

#7 Jan 17, 2013
Everett Resident wrote:
To dope for everett. Great comment Actually look up facts in Atlantic city. Do not use Conneticut as it is not in the city.
Careful remarks like that shows your intelligence NONE
Its easy for you to say. You don't pay taxes of any kind.
Ryder

Malden, MA

#8 Jan 17, 2013
Stop the casino!

Increased traffic
Increased police force and costs
Increased fire department and costs
Increased crime
House values dropping
Car insurance up due to fender benders
Jobs are min wage
Everett Resident

Everett, MA

#9 Jan 17, 2013
More tourists to Everett - are you for real? Let's look at touristy Everett Square .... naaahhhh don't bother ... well, maybe .... there's Family Dollar Store, a few 'watering spots,' and lest I forget, the marvelous fountain (in the summer only - covered up in the winter months)...if they want to stay over in Everett, don't forget The Hotel Prescott. I think if you stay there, you can want to The Backpackers Club (no backpack needed !!!)...
dope for everett

Malden, MA

#10 Jan 17, 2013
Everett Resident wrote:
More tourists to Everett - are you for real? Let's look at touristy Everett Square .... naaahhhh don't bother ... well, maybe .... there's Family Dollar Store, a few 'watering spots,' and lest I forget, the marvelous fountain (in the summer only - covered up in the winter months)...if they want to stay over in Everett, don't forget The Hotel Prescott. I think if you stay there, you can want to The Backpackers Club (no backpack needed !!!)...
I can't wait for the City to vote on this. You losers will be out numbered 10 to 1. You will have to get the housing authority to move you.....again hahahaha
resident

Malden, MA

#11 Jan 17, 2013
to dope you rea dope
dope for everett

Malden, MA

#12 Jan 18, 2013
resident wrote:
to dope you rea dope
Am I "rea" a dope? Maybe if your lucky you can get a job at the new casino cleaning toilets. It isn't better then welfare but at least its an honest living.
Another esident

Malden, MA

#13 Jan 19, 2013
Dope you are stupid!
dope for everett

Malden, MA

#14 Jan 19, 2013
Another esident wrote:
Dope you are stupid!
Am I "esident" I'm the one that wants the billion dollars hotel casino you are the one that's waiting for a better offer. hahahahahahahaha maybe google will but its main head quarters on that site. You people are truly D O P E S.....
RESIDENT

Malden, MA

#15 Jan 19, 2013
Dope is unintellgent
MALDEN RESIDENT

Malden, MA

#16 Jan 19, 2013
Dope is stupid
dope for everett

Malden, MA

#17 Jan 19, 2013
RESIDENT wrote:
Dope is unintellgent
Hahahahahahaaha you are such a dope. Let me help you it spelled "unintelligent" now get back on the poll and entertain us.
dope for everett

Malden, MA

#18 Jan 19, 2013
MALDEN RESIDENT wrote:
Dope is stupid
Go eat another ice cream cone fatty.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Revere Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How many homicides did Everett have in 2014? 3 hr Ranger 4
Do you approve of Neil Kinnon as Councillor? 8 hr Jay 1
Snow Removal Ordiance 10 hr Rug Doctor 41
Fired Saugus town manager files whistleblower l... 11 hr Richard 1
Just In: Felon Charles Lightbody loses auction ... Mon EverettCitizen 1
Resident sticker Mon EverettCitizen 6
Mike Mclaughlin Calls Mayor Marty Walsh a two f... (Jul '14) Mon EverettCitizen 56

Revere News Video

Revere Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Revere People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:41 am PST