Wayne Matewsky: Boston politician 'be...

Wayne Matewsky: Boston politician 'berated a special needs child at local restaurant'

There are 92 comments on the dailymail.co.uk story from Mar 19, 2013, titled Wayne Matewsky: Boston politician 'berated a special needs child at local restaurant'. In it, dailymail.co.uk reports that:

Concerned parents claimed that a local politician went on a screaming tirade against a handicapped child and their parents in the middle of a bustling chain restaurant.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at dailymail.co.uk.

been around this town

Chelsea, MA

#61 Mar 25, 2013
HEY COCAINE WAYNE,

First of all we know that he is not in his right mind. All those years of self inflicted abuse with substances has really effected him in a negative way. If he does by chance get voted in that "DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM' crap will be his mantra.

Everyone has a friend or relative that has a personality change when they drink but this is extreme. He is very Lucky the father of the child didn't reset his clock. I understand he and his buddy that was with him were boxers. Now that's class to refrain from violence under that situation. Good for him and shame on you Wayne.
FED UP

Boston, MA

#62 Mar 26, 2013
I am surprized that vedio hasn't poped up with all the cell phoned everbody has also has ther Texas Road House have camaras
disgusted voter

Malden, MA

#63 Mar 27, 2013
What disgusts me most about this Smith Matewsky fiasco is that people outside the city look at them and think voters who put them there approve of there behavior. I think of the parents who have disabled children and what they deal with every day and wonder what they think of the City of Everett. I'm disgusted and get a sick feeling in my stomach when I think about.

I'm embarrased to live amongst people who do not condemn this behavior. I know its illogical but my reflex is to not vote because I do not want to be participating in the process that puts a stamp of approval this. But I know that will make it easier for them. So I will make the effort.
Ira

Brighton, MA

#64 Mar 27, 2013
Sorry I no longer support Wayne
Everett voter

Framingham, MA

#65 Mar 27, 2013
Write in John Hanlon, or get a sticker from his campaign office next to Kipo's on Bucknam St.
Disillusioned Voter

South Weymouth, MA

#66 Mar 27, 2013
Everett Voters -- do not vote this piece of garbage in. I have a special needs nephew so this really hit home. Mr. M. is a disgrace to Everett and to all the unions who support him. Write in Hanlon and begin the process of ending the embarrassment of Everett politics. There are a lot of fine people in Everett who must be disgusted with Mr. M. He doesn't deserve to represent these folks. Smarten up, Voters. Do the right thing and let your voices be heard!
Everett Resident

Everett, MA

#67 Mar 27, 2013
Is Kipo's on Bucknam Street or Norwood Street - near the MGH Family Center...???

I want to stop in and pick some stickers for our family - if I don't get there, will definitely do a write in vote for Hanlon.

THOSE THAT WRITE IN (and maybe stickers too I'm not sure)-- FILL IN THE OVAL NEXT TO JOHN'S NAME OR THE VOTE WILL NOT BE VALID...
Voter

Framingham, MA

#68 Mar 27, 2013
It's the Kipo's on Bucknam St. The office is just past the laundromat on the right as you're walking up Bucknam St towards Malden.

I sincerely hope we can get Hanlon in. Matewsky is a disgrace. Spread the word about Hanlon's sticker campaign.
Voter

Framingham, MA

#70 Mar 27, 2013
Sorry - to be clear, the above number is for HANLON's campaign office.
sick of all of you

Winthrop, MA

#71 Mar 27, 2013
Penny wrote:
We all know the kid of person he is! Now this drug infested city has vote one of their own into the state house. First shameful Smith and now his best friend Wayne Matewsy. Former bar owner ,and coke head that hsn't worked a day in his life. Really he is a brick layer and in the union. Hasn't layed a brick in 35 years! Just shows you that Everett is full of druggies and low lifes willing to put their own kind in. You peope deserve these idiots. Here is just a few examles.
Mayor Doughboy, Back room deals with TEWBOW, cheated on his wife in the mayors office, sold all the surplus land in Everett and has no money in the surplus fund.
Joe Tasty Garden
Jasen Markus lost his job of over 5 ears for sealin
Smith- don't forget him, druggie, absentee ballots fraud etc.
The hwhole board of alderman and the council are a dirase.
SOOO glad I left that dump clled Everett!
LEARN TO SPELL DEADBEAT
Hanlon Headquarters

Charlestown, MA

#72 Mar 27, 2013
It is located at 171 Bucknam Street, just beyond the intersection of Bradford and Bucknam Streets.
been around this town

Chelsea, MA

#73 Mar 27, 2013
Hey People,

THis child and the whole incident has been a blessing . We now know for fact how Wayne twist the truth, lies and denies when it's time to man up. Now we can vote him into the past and work on rebuilding a good reputation for Everett.
It's a long road but this beautiful child has given us a beginning . God bless her and her family.
thom-mack1

Northampton, MA

#74 Mar 31, 2013
wayne ratted smith out. smith just too dumb to know anybetter.wayne has been after smith for years. fbi and wayne were partners.
thom-mack1

Northampton, MA

#75 Mar 31, 2013
good ole Wayne, always taking notes on who smith was meeting with. Asking for names. Nobody did more ballets then Wayne.
been around this town

Chelsea, MA

#76 Apr 1, 2013
thom-mack1 wrote:
good ole Wayne, always taking notes on who smith was meeting with. Asking for names. Nobody did more ballets then Wayne.
GREAT!!! WAyne gets rid of Smith and WE get rid of Wayne and all this crap goes down the drain when we vote in the respectable John Hanlon. Looking forward to not having to deal with defending the mind set of our city.
Everett Resident

Everett, MA

#77 Apr 1, 2013
BEEN AROUND THIS TOWN: Good one !! Never thought of this in that way, but agree with you (and it is Wayne's own doing that brought this about !!!)....

Let's hope the voters get it right this time with Hanlon - please everyone that is not for Wayne vote for John Hanlon - it might not be your usual way of voting for whatever reason, but just think in 2014 we will have new candidates that can actually win a just and fair election - like the way the democratic process is supposed to work.

Everett has suffered enough with disgraced Smith - cheater and fraud - and do away with a politician that berated a disabled youngster and then loudly proclaimed "do you know who I am?"

Our politicians should be held to a higher standard and not smear Everett's citizens with dispicable behavior ....

We can start with a fresh slate in 2014 - that gives ALL candidates time to speak out on their policies and prioriies ...
Mrs tea

Malden, MA

#78 Apr 1, 2013
Good bye Wayne! You yelled at a disabled child and his parents! Did you forget you are running for office? I will remember this when I vote for John.
Rug Doctor

Everett, MA

#79 Apr 1, 2013
I'll be voting for Reggie the dog, my dog, the best candidate in the race.
Good Riddance

Boston, MA

#80 Apr 1, 2013
Wayne gets rid of Smith.
We get rid of Wayne.
And all this crap goes down the drain
been around this town

Chelsea, MA

#81 Apr 1, 2013
Hey Rug Doctor, does your dog have a first and last name? I know a guy that can get him an absentee ballot and don't worry about filling it out, he'll take care of that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Revere Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
rick from everett 1 hr Jacks buddy 2
News Man Wins $10 Million in Lottery Trying to Buy a... (Jan '15) 2 hr Beauregard Cons 18
Father Joey Voices 6 hr NoRoomForRacism 8
Everett (Jul '08) 8 hr Over there 594
News Police Briefs 07-20-2011 (Aug '11) Tue George Orwell 34
rat sightings notice Tue Cookie 6
Is every white person in Everett a drug addict Tue Cookie 5

Revere Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Revere Mortgages