John Hanlon is a Fraud
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
jed

Reading, MA

#22 Feb 16, 2013
Family Gal wrote:
<quoted text>I know from your writing that you most certainly are a daughter or son of Hanlon. He did what he did to that girl, and that's the way it is. She was depending on that job, and he screwed her. Sorry you don't like the story, she, I can bet, didn't like the actions of Hanlon. PS. calm your emotions.
Like all, so called "political leaders" and lawyers. They will lie and cheat whenever necessary in an effort to satisfy their own personal ego.
I happen too know some things about the Hanlons. Thanks to inside information.
She too is a liar and a cheat. I use to date her. But the Hanlon curse has overtaken her once beautiful personna. Did you know that some of the family are drug addicts? People become drug addicts is usually caused by poor parenting.
jed

Reading, MA

#23 Feb 16, 2013
Hey family gal.
You are probally a liar and a cheat as well.
To bad the Hanlon curse has taken your once beautiful,light.
I think I know who you are?
jim

Chelsea, MA

#24 Feb 16, 2013

Matewsky is the one that was working for Smith.That says a lot
Jed is a Fraud

Boston, MA

#25 Feb 16, 2013
Jed is the one and only fraud on this blog.

He's afraid his candidate isn't going to make it. With a person like Jed supporting you, you are headed to the trash barrel.
jed

Reading, MA

#26 Feb 17, 2013
I don't lie, or cheat.
Too bad your understanding of the word fraud, is fraudulent. I find it comical that you even know how to spell the word.
Check out the Everett police arrest log, there you will find that one of his sons was recently arrested.
His arrest is a result of learned behavior, when he was a child.
I do not support liars,or ego's.
Politicians, and lawyers will be the first ones in line, at the gates of hell.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Revere Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
lost cat 11 hr Trumpdump 3
Jamie Russo (Feb '09) 16 hr Victim472 45
City services Sat Fool 12
Term Limits Fri Soon2BXeverettite 6
Make Schools Education Quality better, Share yo... (Aug '09) Fri VIP seating please 62
Review: I Love Kickboxing - Saugus (Aug '15) Sep 21 amelanchook 17
Candidates list of names Sep 18 HowardCarter 18

Revere Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Revere Mortgages