Mangan and the gang of misfits

Posted in the Revere Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
knows all

Medford, MA

#1 Jan 22, 2013
Who's holding signs for who,what street does he live on, what ward did he live in, what ward does he live in,ask the mailman You people are pathetic Will someone besides me talk about a real issue on here!! IS HE QUALIFIED FOR THE JOB? WHO IS OUT OF THE CAST OF CHARACTERS RUNNING? Are you going to vote for someone with a finacial history like Mangan to represent you at the state house when the Governor has proposed 2 billion in new taxes Oh that's right Mangan does not pay taxes unless they take it out of his check for him so he won't care Please someone post 1 real reason to vote for anyone of them besides they have experiance as an Alderman or Councilman in Everett or their a good guy. I'm anxious to see what BS gets posted
Great

Everett, MA

#2 Jan 23, 2013
I totally agree with this sentiment. We should be running good candidates who are savvy about issues and have a genuine commitment to the common good. I haven't seen anyone like that yet. It's time we started challenging the status quo, beginning at the city government level. Any young people out there willing to try? Maybe someone who speaks a few languages who can pull all of the different communities in our city together?
lets get real

Medford, MA

#3 Jan 23, 2013
According to the city of everett website on addresses for new alderman he lives on Walnut St.

Since when was 104 Walnut st in Ward 2? If you're dishonest now, imagine at a state level?
No It All

Malden, MA

#4 Jan 23, 2013
Under the old charter (which Ol' Doe Eyes would most likely rule is in effect because the last city election was held under it), there is no requirement for an alderman to live in their ward (or even the city for that matter.)

Even under the new charter, a ward councilor who moves from the ward in which they were elected is allowed to serve their term as long as they continue to reside in the city.

Not a Saint

Winthrop, MA

#5 Jan 23, 2013
The other question is, does he even reside in Everett? What I am hearing is that his soon to be ex wife lives at 104 Walnut Street, he does not. Of course this is only rumor. Spokeo.com is showing his current address as Brocton. If he is not living in Everett his residency becomes a huge issue for his alderman seat as well as him running for state rep. I think the state election board needs to look into this. We certainly don't need another phony running for state rep.
Chris

Everett, MA

#6 Jan 23, 2013
Mangan as a State Rep candidate, are you kidding me ? This guy has had more addresses than anyone. Is he really the right choice for the city ? I mean nothing personal, nice guy and all, but do we really want to elect a guy that can't even manage his own finances. His house was already foreclosed on, he constantly moves from place to place, and if he can't manage his own finances than how can he manage the finances for the city on a state level. We, meaning the whole City of Everett, need to stop electing people based on who they are friends with or who is or isn't supporting them. We are the laughing stock of this area when it comes to politics. Take a real good look at the lineup of people that is running for state rep. Do these people really think they are qualified ? Because they absolutely are not. The only person that is closed to being qualified is Joe McGonagle. He is a self employed small business owner that I would hope knows how to make the right or wrong decisions on key issues. I don't care if Mangan has Sal Didomenico's whole crew doing his dirty work. That doesn't mean. We shouldn't votef or someone that's riding the coat tails of someone else.
Sad to Say

Malden, MA

#7 Jan 23, 2013
Unfortuntely, none of the eight names printed in today's Independent as having submitted their nomination papers by yesterday's deadline strikes me as the right person for the job.

Then again, neither was Smith.

Because it is not an election that I think I can just ignore, I guess it will come down to who I believe will be their own person and will embarass the city the least. Even that's a tough choice.
wife

Everett, MA

#8 Jan 23, 2013
Not a saint don't believe the rumors you hear. Mike and I are not separated nor have we ever been. We have been happily married for over 20 years and never mentioned the word divorce or separated. Where people even get this info is beyond me. We live at 104 Walnut street together. That Brockton address was one of the properties we owned in the 90's. We never lived there nor do we know. Last week you guys had us living in Saugus. Come on people do you think people are going to believe this crap.
ZDavey

Wilmington, MA

#9 Jan 23, 2013
wife wrote:
Not a saint don't believe the rumors you hear. Mike and I are not separated nor have we ever been. We have been happily married for over 20 years and never mentioned the word divorce or separated. Where people even get this info is beyond me. We live at 104 Walnut street together. That Brockton address was one of the properties we owned in the 90's. We never lived there nor do we know. Last week you guys had us living in Saugus. Come on people do you think people are going to believe this crap.
Jesus, have someone proof read before she posts. There must be a sixth grader in the house.
wife

Everett, MA

#10 Jan 23, 2013
Really is that all you have. You are worried about if someone is proofreading their posts. Get a life and try proofreading your own post.
scared

Boston, MA

#11 Jan 23, 2013
im scare because of the people that are helping him what back round does dellasola have i think the city would be better off without a dellasola back in city politics havent we had enough of the uncle and the father who couldnt pass the building inspecter test my feeling the apple dosent fall far from the tree
ABH

Worcester, MA

#12 Jan 23, 2013
Nice to see the Hanlon cranks out and about!!! Are we going to send Hanlon, who was a good clerk and is a good man, but became so vindictive as mayor, cost the city tens of thousands of dollars on a witch hunt that proved useless! His time has come and is long gone.

Let's face it, none of the candidates are bringing macaroni salad to the next MENSA picnic. This city help Vote Patrick back in, plus the phony indian!! When your taxes go up, blame yourselves! Vote for the person who is going to help the working class people the most!
Dennis

Cambridge, MA

#13 Jan 23, 2013
I will. Joe McGonagle. Is Hanlon even running, he's not saying anything.
ZDavey

Lynnfield, MA

#14 Jan 24, 2013
wife wrote:
Really is that all you have. You are worried about if someone is proofreading their posts. Get a life and try proofreading your own post.
Wifey, I wish there was but everybody tells me you are the brains in the family.

Frightening
Concerned Resident

United States

#15 Jan 24, 2013
ZDavey wrote:
<quoted text>
Wifey, I wish there was but everybody tells me you are the brains in the family.
Frightening
I am new to this forum and I have to say that if it reflects the intellect of the residents of Everett, then Everett should be the laughing stock of Massachusetts. The posts here are ignorant and misleading. Remember the saying: "Empty barrels sound the loudest." So true on this forum.
ZDavey

Wilmington, MA

#16 Jan 24, 2013
I am not sure you what you are saying. Do you think you could dumb it down a bit. We are not the intellectual equivalent of Burington(suburb of Cambridge I assume).

I really do need to ask a question though. If you are as morally and intellectually gifted as you percieve yourself to be, why are you on this sight rather than absorbed lateset in Harpers or the New Yorker?

Lighten up the sight is a mixture of sarcasm, and opinion with occaisional information and genuine insight thrown in as a bonus (though never from me).
JoeLangone

Malden, MA

#17 Jan 24, 2013
ZDavey wrote:
I am not sure you what you are saying. Do you think you could dumb it down a bit. We are not the intellectual equivalent of Burington(suburb of Cambridge I assume).
I really do need to ask a question though. If you are as morally and intellectually gifted as you percieve yourself to be, why are you on this sight rather than absorbed lateset in Harpers or the New Yorker?
Lighten up the sight is a mixture of sarcasm, and opinion with occaisional information and genuine insight thrown in as a bonus (though never from me).
Hey genius. Perceive not percieve. This is a site not a sight.What is absorbed lateset?
ZDavey

Wilmington, MA

#18 Jan 24, 2013
I tip my hat to you, maybe if I was as smart as you I could move to Malden.

JoeLangone. Is that your first or last name?

I have got you here now so I will have to stay on my game, type slow, proof read.

Damnit i before except....That might not even have been a typo, I dont know!

See joelangone gets the spirit of this SITE...jump over anything, have fun with it.

Kudos JoeLangone.
WEVR RADIO TONIGHT 7-9PM

Lexington, MA

#19 Jan 24, 2013
Concerned Resident wrote:
<quoted text>
I am new to this forum and I have to say that if it reflects the intellect of the residents of Everett, then Everett should be the laughing stock of Massachusetts. The posts here are ignorant and misleading. Remember the saying: "Empty barrels sound the loudest." So true on this forum.
Then we need to fill those barrels with some of the rump swabs we have at city hall and then it will muff the sound,
ZDavey

Lynnfield, MA

#20 Jan 24, 2013
WEVR RADIO TONIGHT 7-9PM wrote:
<quoted text>
Then we need to fill those barrels with some of the rump swabs we have at city hall and then it will muff the sound,
There we go

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Revere Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Beebe School NO leadership (Apr '15) 6 hr Malden Rez 37
Poll The Mayors and Entourage Trip To Italy (Nov '15) 6 hr EverettCitizen 84
New Dog Catcher Sun Monica 11
Judge Peter Digangi named " A**-hole of the mon... (Sep '11) May 29 Tightrope 118
Everett Cops S__CK big time May 29 Clown 6
Review: Town Of Saugus (Dec '15) May 28 The untouchables 18
Make Schools Education Quality better, Share yo... (Aug '09) May 28 Conflict of interest 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Revere Mortgages