First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Turned

Whitley City, KY

#1 Mar 5, 2013
I was raised to give women the highest respect possible and have all of my life. However, I have noticed that no matter how good I treated them, they would leave me for some jerk that treated them like crap. The only women that have treated me good were women I really didn't care about and didn't treat as well as I did others. So, here's my conclusion: You treat a woman like a queen and you become her servant. You treat a woman like a servant and you become her king. I know it doesn't make sense but logic doesn't seem to be in a woman's thought process.
Just Wondering

Huntsville, TN

#3 Mar 5, 2013
Turned wrote:
I was raised to give women the highest respect possible and have all of my life. However, I have noticed that no matter how good I treated them, they would leave me for some jerk that treated them like crap. The only women that have treated me good were women I really didn't care about and didn't treat as well as I did others. So, here's my conclusion: You treat a woman like a queen and you become her servant. You treat a woman like a servant and you become her king. I know it doesn't make sense but logic doesn't seem to be in a woman's thought process.
Your screen name is (TURNED)does this mean you are now going to give men a try?
Turned

Whitley City, KY

#4 Mar 5, 2013
lol, Good burn. No, it means I'm not going to be a servant anymore. My statement may be a bit unfair, but it seems to be true. Women are very complicated. They tell you they are looking for specific things in a man, honesty, respect, loyalty, hard working, shower them with affection and love, listen and act upon what they say, but if you give them all that, they find no challenge in you and become quickly bored. They want someone that gives them a hard time and makes them work for the relationship as if they aren't worth being in it. I don't know if it's some type of daddy syndrome where they were always trying too find favor and never could or what, but the women in America are pretty messed up in their line of thinking. They simply go by, "The heart wants what it wants."
Ladybird

Strunk, KY

#5 Mar 5, 2013
Turned wrote:
lol, Good burn. No, it means I'm not going to be a servant anymore. My statement may be a bit unfair, but it seems to be true. Women are very complicated. They tell you they are looking for specific things in a man, honesty, respect, loyalty, hard working, shower them with affection and love, listen and act upon what they say, but if you give them all that, they find no challenge in you and become quickly bored. They want someone that gives them a hard time and makes them work for the relationship as if they aren't worth being in it. I don't know if it's some type of daddy syndrome where they were always trying too find favor and never could or what, but the women in America are pretty messed up in their line of thinking. They simply go by, "The heart wants what it wants."
Obaa said it is Ok to marry you a man and problem solved.
Just Wondering

Huntsville, TN

#6 Mar 6, 2013
Turned wrote:
lol, Good burn. No, it means I'm not going to be a servant anymore. My statement may be a bit unfair, but it seems to be true. Women are very complicated. They tell you they are looking for specific things in a man, honesty, respect, loyalty, hard working, shower them with affection and love, listen and act upon what they say, but if you give them all that, they find no challenge in you and become quickly bored. They want someone that gives them a hard time and makes them work for the relationship as if they aren't worth being in it. I don't know if it's some type of daddy syndrome where they were always trying too find favor and never could or what, but the women in America are pretty messed up in their line of thinking. They simply go by, "The heart wants what it wants."
I am sorry sir for your run of bad luck. Please don't judge us all from a few bad apples. I see where you are coming from, yes there is women and men both like what you are saying. I agree people like that are missing something they can never be happy with one person. Those kinds of people will never find happiness in anyone. They will always be looking for more. To anyone that reads this: If you have someone that is good to you, you had better be good to them. Because there is a shortage on good people men & women both. You sir, i hope that someday God will send you that special someone that treats you like a king. That you find happiness for the rest of you life. Someone is out there like this, but it is like a needle in a hay stack. Best of luck in your search.
lover

Corbin, KY

#7 Mar 6, 2013
good luck on finding someone special
Turned

Whitley City, KY

#8 Mar 6, 2013
Thank you. I'm glad women are not like that all across the board. It goes against my nature to not treat them good.
Mountain Mama

Lancing, TN

#9 Mar 6, 2013
Relationships should be a partnership. If she treats you like a king you need to treat her like a queen. I'm an older woman and what I have seen in the men around here is the woman is lower than a man (to them) If she works out of the home she will also work inside the home and the man comes home after his job and thinks he has done enough. What would they do if women came in from work and stopped when there are children to feed and place to clean. Turned you may be different but I have not seen that times have changed since I was younger. That is why women had to get tougher and meaner.
Turned

Whitley City, KY

#10 Mar 7, 2013
While my ex watched and took good care of her son and cooked, she hardly touched the house to clean it. I worked a full shift and when I came home, I mopped floors, did dishes and laundry while she sat and talked on the phone with her friends. This didn't happen over night. It took time. I always would jump in and help clean so a woman could sit and relax with me. To me, it's all about the sharing of time that make it special. It's not enjoyable for me to do things alone. Because I would do this, she would wait till I got off work to do anything and then she would get distracted while I continued. I did the house work like a job; multitasking and timing everything to get the most accomplished in the shortest time. The longer time went on the less she would do leaving the rest to me until she never bothered to even show an effort. I didn't like it, but saying anything only caused an argument so I just kept doing it by myself. It was just easier. Years passed. The guy she left me for yells at her and acts like a drill Sargent. Guess what? She keeps his house clean, irons his clothes and always has him a hot meal when many times I went hungry if she had already cooked for her son and herself. She would not cook for me alone. He won't raise a hand to help her. She treats him like a king.
Mountain Mama

Lancing, TN

#11 Mar 7, 2013
That is so sad. That is what I mean marriage should be a partnership. It was the other way around with me. You sound like a mother-in-laws dream for her daughter. But everyone has to be compatible though to make it work.
Just Wondering

Huntsville, TN

#12 Mar 7, 2013
Turned wrote:
While my ex watched and took good care of her son and cooked, she hardly touched the house to clean it. I worked a full shift and when I came home, I mopped floors, did dishes and laundry while she sat and talked on the phone with her friends. This didn't happen over night. It took time. I always would jump in and help clean so a woman could sit and relax with me. To me, it's all about the sharing of time that make it special. It's not enjoyable for me to do things alone. Because I would do this, she would wait till I got off work to do anything and then she would get distracted while I continued. I did the house work like a job; multitasking and timing everything to get the most accomplished in the shortest time. The longer time went on the less she would do leaving the rest to me until she never bothered to even show an effort. I didn't like it, but saying anything only caused an argument so I just kept doing it by myself. It was just easier. Years passed. The guy she left me for yells at her and acts like a drill Sargent. Guess what? She keeps his house clean, irons his clothes and always has him a hot meal when many times I went hungry if she had already cooked for her son and herself. She would not cook for me alone. He won't raise a hand to help her. She treats him like a king.
Sounds like her a$$ is right where it needs to be. I bet she now knows she had a good thing and fooled it away. This has happened many times before with others. Sometimes people don't know what they have untill it is gone. Ask the cow if the grass is greener on the other side.
Turned

Whitley City, KY

#13 Mar 8, 2013
Well, she apologized and asked to come back after some time because of how much better I treated her, but she had brought the stranger in. Even if he was gone for good, he would forever be laying between us in bed and always on my mind when I made love to her. I can forgive the unappreciation she showed during our marriage, but I couldn't get past that. Oh, and yes. I've been married twice and mother-in-laws love me. lol
bounce

United States

#14 Mar 8, 2013
I hope you learned your lesson . women are like that. they want to be mistreated so they can feel something . don't ever make the mistake of being nice to a woman . they are the weaker sex and you have to treat them as such. It is your responsibility to keep a woman in her place. Only then will she appreciate you . try it my way and see. I made my mistakes too. i was married for 4 years and made a lot of the same mistakes you did. this time i made sure she doesn't get bored or have to much time on her hands . I have been married for 9 years and i am much happier . I don't know if she is as happy but that doesn't matter as long as i am .
Mountain Mama

Lancing, TN

#15 Mar 8, 2013
You're a sick man, bounce
AnyWho

Whitley City, KY

#16 Mar 8, 2013
I always treat my men with respect, love and I expect that in return. A relationship goes both ways, you both have to work together to be happy.
Big thing is, you have to make you happy, another
person can't make you happy.
bounce

Gastonia, NC

#17 Mar 9, 2013
Mountain Mama wrote:
You're a sick man, bounce
you say that but if the truth was known , you wouldn't have a man unless he was a good boss. that is just the way it is . If you was my woman you would know when to speak . Only when spoken to. You would have a good clean house because i would inspect it when i got home and if it wasn't you would given chores until it was . you would learn to cook and not sit on your butt all day . you would be much happier than a useless woman .
Just Wondering

Huntsville, TN

#18 Mar 9, 2013
bounce wrote:
<quoted text>
you say that but if the truth was known , you wouldn't have a man unless he was a good boss. that is just the way it is . If you was my woman you would know when to speak . Only when spoken to. You would have a good clean house because i would inspect it when i got home and if it wasn't you would given chores until it was . you would learn to cook and not sit on your butt all day . you would be much happier than a useless woman .
Buddy, you had better lay off the crack pipe.
Mountain Mama

Lancing, TN

#19 Mar 9, 2013
I'll tell you right now, I wouldn't be your wife. I had a husband like that emphasis on the word "had". I clean house and cook without a man telling me what to do. I think you're just putting on to get a rise out of me. I can't believe there are women out there that will put up with your a--! lol
bounce

Leesville, SC

#20 Mar 9, 2013
I can't believe you cook and clean and don't have a man . you are deserving of one if you can keep control of your tongue .Maybe that is the one lesson you have yet to learn.
Mountain Mama

Lancing, TN

#21 Mar 10, 2013
Please, I do have a man and he doesn't tell me what to do. He wouldn't even try because he knows I wouldn't put up with it. He respects me and I respect him. He told me he didn't want someone that can't speak her mind. Most of the men around here are like you and it takes a woman to find a man like I have.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Revelo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Why are McCreary County Schools So Bad? (Mar '12) 5 hr Retribution 227
babysitter needed Tue needed 1
Distillery coming to Stearns Tue fed up 3
looking for a church to attend May 3 newintown 1
Alcohol Election Petitions May 2 read it all 14
USP McCreary (Apr '10) May 1 wife of an inmate 52
Revelo Music Thread (Feb '14) Apr 19 Musikologist 4
More from around the web

Revelo People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]