Jammin

Corbin, KY

#10630 Jan 8, 2013
EvenBetter, I missed your reply,so sorry.Thanks for the warm welcome home. Smiles
EvenBetter

Whitley City, KY

#10631 Jan 9, 2013
I don't like rain much, but welcome it over the cold temps. Loving this warm weather.
Jammin

Corbin, KY

#10632 Jan 9, 2013
EvenBetter, I'm liking the warm weather as it helps with heating costs. It helps keep down a lot of worries about my loved ones being out early in transit to work.I always worry about black ice on the road. And keeping in mind those like yourself that work outside so much.
Where's that Weebles today? I hope she's not back down at the whipping tree. I got word she was after me with one of those switches, I'm trying to shape up real fast,maybe she'll reconsider whippin me.
And where's that Throttle? Enjoying that warm Florida sunshine I suppose.
And for all those here that I don't know, I sure hope you're having a warm and blessed day. Smiles...
EvenBetter

Whitley City, KY

#10635 Jan 9, 2013
They've been slow about coming around these days, but I'm thinking that with cold weather, they'll drop in more often. Dapt has been a regular since you've been gone. She faithfully reads the posts but doesn't speak much anymore.

“Merry Christmas!”

Since: Jun 11

Christmas Gift!

#10636 Jan 9, 2013
Good evening, Friends!

Today has been gray and soggy, with the threat of thunderstorms tonight and tomorrow. But still a happy day.

I hope it was happy for all of you too!

:)
Throttle

Inverness, FL

#10637 Jan 9, 2013
yup the weather down here has been mighty nice, high of 83 today. rode my ole harley around in just shirt sleeves. the whipping tree, never seen one of those but did see a sign the other day read "sticks & stones may break my bones but whips & chains excite me"! dang gotta go, she's screamin at me & i've lost the handcuff key. hope everybody has a good night, mines looking promising.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#10638 Jan 12, 2013
Hello everyone,

Yep I got slow on the posting again. Jammin no worries, I couldn't whip a flea let alone someone as nice as you. sure am glad to see your posts.

Hope everyone else is doing ok and speaking of the weather, I'm getting tired of the rain!!! I've slept practically for almost 48 hrs. LOL, and I'm speaking the truth. Just got worn to a frazzle this week. Since I was being lazy and got behind on my work for two days, today has been a boogar trying to catch up.

You all have a good one.
Jammin

Corbin, KY

#10639 Jan 12, 2013
It feels like spring and I have sunflower seeds sprouted.I'm thinking we should plan a picnic for all the LPW folks.
Weebles, you sure stay a busy lady. Take a day off just because you want to not because you get to feeling bad and have to.
Throttle, I hope you aren't having all this rain that Weebles speaks of. I'm so tired of rain,rain and more rain.
Since being on here I don't think Dapt has posted but can't wait to hear from her.
To all the members on LPW, I hope each of you had a blessed day and have a more blessed night. Smiles...
dapt

Huntsville, TN

#10640 Jan 12, 2013
Jammin I am just reading and enjoying the fact that some of the posters are back. Have a good night and a better tomorrow.
EvenBetter

Whitley City, KY

#10641 Jan 13, 2013
lol, I knew your hiding there dapt!
Having a rough start to the day, but rolling none the less. Wish I could enjoy the day, but have to work. sucks.

“Merry Christmas!”

Christmas Gift!

#10642 Jan 13, 2013
Hi Everyone!

Two days ago the weather was so mild, I got to enjoy a picnic at a nature park. I saw a little cluster of buttercups up already, the green blades standing about 2 inches high.

And now today there is a cold drizzling rain and the temps are going down, down. It's supposed to go as low as 28 degrees tonight.

My feet are freezing! And surely those poor little buttercups are shivering!

This is what Winter in Tennessee is like!

I hope you're all enjoying a restful Sunday afternoon.

EvenBetter

Whitley City, KY

#10643 Jan 13, 2013
Hello Dickens! Yes, I've enjoyed the weather myself even though it was just passing though.
EvenBetter

Whitley City, KY

#10644 Jan 13, 2013
What every happened to Ghostrider? I think that was his name. I didn't notice him posting in Ripley.

“Merry Christmas!”

Christmas Gift!

#10645 Jan 13, 2013
EvenBetter wrote:
What every happened to Ghostrider? I think that was his name. I didn't notice him posting in Ripley.
He posted on the Ripley Last Post Wins thread either yesterday or the day before.
EvenBetter

Whitley City, KY

#10646 Jan 13, 2013
OK, sorry. I've been so swamped the last couple of weeks, I've barely got on here.

“Merry Christmas!”

Christmas Gift!

#10647 Jan 13, 2013
EvenBetter wrote:
OK, sorry. I've been so swamped the last couple of weeks, I've barely got on here.
No EB, you were right to wonder because Ghost hasn't been posting as much as he used to. I think he has worked some long hours too and then also had a painting project he was doing at home. But I have seen him post a couple of times to Pepper lately on that Ripley thread.

Ghost and Pepper are special friends to me because they were among the very first posters who welcomed me to Topix and who posted with me and guided me to other places besides Ripley. When a person first gets on Topix, there's a lot to learn, isn't there!

I hope your work load eases up soon and you get a little breather.

EvenBetter

Whitley City, KY

#10648 Jan 14, 2013
I understand. Webbles and Ziggy brought me to this one. Actually, I didn't know they were women for a while and then upon a comment, I asked for a gender identification and found most were women that was posting which makes sense really.
Up until then I had just been bouncing around posting wise cracks here and there. I think there was a word game we all got into that I started making personal comments in which they asked me to come here for conversation. I think I was screwing up their game. lol
Granny Jones

Huntsville, TN

#10649 Jan 14, 2013
Will there be school tomorrow cause it looks bad outside and my big toe aches.

“Merry Christmas!”

Christmas Gift!

#10650 Jan 14, 2013
Hi Everyone! My little town got some freezing rain this afternoon, enough to make drives and steps slick, but I think most streets are ok. I was keeping an eye out and when I heard it was sleeting in Memphis, I decided to make a fast run to the grocery store. Wow, it didn't take long at all for my truck doors to freeze! I tugged and finally got them open. The windshield was an icy mess too and I drove home peeking out of a thin small cleared spot. I was happy when I pulled into my driveway.

I love winter and I love its ice and snow but I love them best from the warmth and comfort of my home!

I hope all of you are snug and warm at home. Maybe we won't get too much of the frozen stuff this time.

Throttle

Inverness, FL

#10651 Jan 14, 2013
been watching the weather up that way & it's lookin kinda bad. i aint gonna say anything about our weather down here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Revelo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
laura jo vanover (aka) lj 6 hr just woundering 1
Murder Investigation in McCreary County Thu jfj 2
Hollyhill Music Thread Thu Musikologist 1
Kentucky Kasper law (Jul '12) Dec 22 shadowmoses 40
Applications for greenwood plant Dec 20 Todd Hansford 3
What does the Bible say about women wearing pants. (Feb '09) Dec 19 amazing grace 324
SSI and child support (Mar '11) Dec 19 Didi 100
Revelo Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Revelo People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Revelo News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Revelo

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:43 pm PST