Board of Education
Marsha

Chattanooga, TN

#184 Feb 14, 2013
Does anyone know who will make all the devisions on the 800,000+ budget cuts?
Plain Truth

London, KY

#185 Feb 15, 2013
Wright and Moore make all the decisions in regard to the budget and on all the jobs.
Mrs. Moore's big promotion this year is proof of that.
Cal Hill Cowboy

Wartburg, TN

#186 Feb 16, 2013
Plain Truth wrote:
Wright and Moore make all the decisions in regard to the budget and on all the jobs.
Mrs. Moore's big promotion this year is proof of that.
You can bet one thing if Moore is involved with these cuts nobody getting a pink slip will know it until the last day possible. It ain't right that somebody has no way knowin what is going to happen to them. I don't see how they can sleep doin these things to people that have done nothing to them. Karma is coming.
Marsha

Wartburg, TN

#187 Feb 16, 2013
Cal Hill Cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
You can bet one thing if Moore is involved with these cuts nobody getting a pink slip will know it until the last day possible. It ain't right that somebody has no way knowin what is going to happen to them. I don't see how they can sleep doin these things to people that have done nothing to them. Karma is coming.
I know it wouldn't add up to the thousands that are gone but has the board lost any positions in there main office, it is only fair they need to tighten up and work harder and smarter. There has to be positions that could be gone away with with retirements. Who has there years in? Encourage them to retire or if they cared about the schools they had ought to do it on there own.
Marsha

Oliver Springs, TN

#190 Feb 23, 2013
Marsha wrote:
<quoted text>
I know it wouldn't add up to the thousands that are gone but has the board lost any positions in there main office, it is only fair they need to tighten up and work harder and smarter. There has to be positions that could be gone away with with retirements. Who has there years in? Encourage them to retire or if they cared about the schools they had ought to do it on there own.
I have heard they are doing away with some administration postions. Does anyone know which ones?
The Gambler

Stearns, KY

#191 Feb 23, 2013
Marsha wrote:
<quoted text>
I have heard they are doing away with some administration postions. Does anyone know which ones?
I haven't heard that. They could get rid of quite a few at C.O.
Woody

Briceville, TN

#192 Feb 23, 2013
The Gambler wrote:
<quoted text>I haven't heard that. They could get rid of quite a few at C.O.
They are gonna get rid of some of the assistant principals. Only 2 schools will get to keep them. Its a done deal.
Plain Truth

London, KY

#193 Feb 24, 2013
What schools are going to get to keep their assistant principals?
get real

Briceville, TN

#194 Feb 24, 2013
know the true facts, rumors are not true
Woody

Sharon, SC

#195 Feb 24, 2013
The 2 biggest schools. Get to keep theirs
Plain Truth

London, KY

#196 Feb 24, 2013
Is that the middle and high school or the high school and WCE?
get real

Briceville, TN

#197 Feb 24, 2013
Are these rumors in stone? Has rumors been voted on? I wonder.
scout

Stearns, KY

#198 Feb 24, 2013
Can us and schools from other districts exchange some teachers? Maybe it would be like a trade negotiation in baseball. Never mind we are too broke and couldn't afford it.
concerned parent

Stearns, KY

#199 Feb 24, 2013
Why not do AWAY with the Athletic Director. Do we honestly need to pay someone 90,000.00 a year to watch over a sports program. We need to educate our children. The district always managed to be part of all sports before this postion was created.
concerned parent

Stearns, KY

#200 Feb 24, 2013
Think about it. And then go to the board meetings and let yourself be heard
Plain Truth

London, KY

#201 Feb 24, 2013
What good does that do, going to a board meeting helps nothing as long as Wright and the Moore's are still in charge.
concerned parent

Stearns, KY

#202 Feb 24, 2013
Plain Truth wrote:
What good does that do, going to a board meeting helps nothing as long as Wright and the Moore's are still in charge.
Wright is the one calling the shots. Moore is a good guy with the kids at heart.
Truth Be Told

London, KY

#203 Feb 24, 2013
What a joke, Moore is not a good guy! The Moore's only think of themselves. Mrs. Moore's big promotion is proof of that.
Old school

Tucker, GA

#204 Feb 24, 2013
Truth Be Told wrote:
What a joke, Moore is not a good guy! The Moore's only think of themselves. Mrs. Moore's big promotion is proof of that.
Back when we had a great schools.

No asst super
Didn't have 4 supervisor of instruction
Didn't have 4 Secetary at the board
Didn't have after school buses. Make parents be parents
Did have a MCA. Send their asses home
Didn't have asst principal at all of the school.
Didn't have teaches complaining all the time ( fire them)
It worked in 70s and 80s it will work now .
Get behind our schools !
get real

Briceville, TN

#205 Feb 24, 2013
old school you are right. Ad don't make 90,000 either. base salary and 4,000. get your facts straight

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Revelo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How much money do you get for a ktap check (Sep '10) 10 hr Frugal McDougal 74
Matt Cordell. Chickens come home to roost. 18 hr He is a bully 1
don't go to comuter & gaming world in whitley city (Nov '10) Jul 22 dissappointed 32
News Job Corps is worth a second look (Mar '09) Jul 21 whowantstokissmyasz 601
Does anyone know anything about Tammy Marcum??? (Nov '08) Jul 19 Roosterrun 23
auto repair work Jul 19 batcave repairs 1
fire department Jul 19 Big Sis 2

Revelo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Revelo Mortgages