|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

baldergusto wrote:
we have a fine fine superintenet. we have a fine fine sherrif department.we have a fine fine board of education.we have a fine fine group of teachers. we have a fine fine lunchroom program.we have a fine fine schools.we have a fine county.we have afine fineboard of edudction we have a fine fine road department we have a fine fine ball game have a fine fine day.
You forgot your meds again. Try to remember them tomorrow whrn you take all your other meds.
Carpenter

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

duh wrote:
<quoted text>nobody is crying just stating facts "HOSS". I want my children to be their first concern not creating new jobs when one already exists for said position. Could care less who board members are. In fact I voted for one of the ones elected. But I'll know better next time not to believe their lies.
Wellyour heart is in the right place; however, how are going to vote better in when you only have crooks to chose from? I suggest you run yourself. You sound like a good person and would make a good board member.
From what I have seen only crooks seek public in McCreary.
Carpenter

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

baldergusto wrote:
we have a fine fine superintenet. we have a fine fine sherrif department.we have a fine fine board of education.we have a fine fine group of teachers. we have a fine fine lunchroom program.we have a fine fine schools.we have a fine county.we have afine fineboard of edudction we have a fine fine road department we have a fine fine ball game have a fine fine day.
Posters are making fun of your post. That shows me that they don't get your point, you are making fun of and mocking the people that are happy with the crooks in office. I'm I correct?
No meds needed to see the truth.
baldergusto

Stanfield, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

no mr construction worker we have a fine fine county. your a fine fine crapenter. we have fine fine cunstables debuties and sherrif. we have a fine board of education. we have fine fine industries and employment in mcreray county. have afine fine day mr crapenter.
Carpenter wrote:
<quoted text>Posters are making fun of your post. That shows me that they don't get your point, you are making fun of and mocking the people that are happy with the crooks in office. I'm I correct?
No meds needed to see the truth.
wondering

Oneida, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

whats happening now
Banned

Lancing, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

wondering wrote:
whats happening now
They are cutting people duh DW is almost a million in the hole. We need to call him the million dollar man.
Marsha

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

We need to meet and discuss the schools and the leadership. Since there are only 4 bd members everything is going to tie. Agendas are supposed to be put out the day before a meeting. That would be a good time for parents to meet and go to these bd meetings. Does any one have a place in mind.
KIDS

Wartburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Marsha wrote:
We need to meet and discuss the schools and the leadership. Since there are only 4 bd members everything is going to tie. Agendas are supposed to be put out the day before a meeting. That would be a good time for parents to meet and go to these bd meetings. Does any one have a place in mind.
You all play the part, that your interested in our kids. You have zero interested in our kids, just have a agenda. Sad World and County.
Marsha

Lancing, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

KIDS wrote:
<quoted text>
You all play the part, that your interested in our kids. You have zero interested in our kids, just have a agenda. Sad World and County.
I have this county in the best interest. We need to get together to discuss what can be done. It is sad that a few people can run our schools into the ground.
KIDS

Wartburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Marsha wrote:
<quoted text>
I have this county in the best interest. We need to get together to discuss what can be done. It is sad that a few people can run our schools into the ground.
You have never mention kids.
Marsha

Wartburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

KIDS wrote:
<quoted text>
You have never mention kids.
\
This is probably the poorest county in the nation. The school system has some of the highest paid people in the state. Check the scale on the kde website. I care about my children and their future. I am a single mother that works 12 hours a day. I make a decent living but it is hard. I drive 55 miles to have a job. I am disturbed by what I see in our Leadership. This was a county that I was seeing positive things in the schools for my children. I was proud to say my son went to MCHS. Now it seems hopeless. I see that my kids teachers seem hopeless. They have no security in there jobs. What is going on here. How is it there is so muc money gone. I do not hear this happening in Pulaski County. I hear people complain about this person at Central Office and that one. It seem thee is so much t be said there has to be some truth in it. Lets make this a great school system again. If someone needs to go then fine let them go. No matter is it is Wright, Moore o whoever.
baldergusto

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

we live in a fine fine county got fine fine industrys got fine fine schools got fine fine board of education go fine fine superintendent got fine teachers everthing is fine.
Oh My

Pine Knot, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

baldergusto wrote:
we live in a fine fine county got fine fine industrys got fine fine schools got fine fine board of education go fine fine superintendent got fine teachers everthing is fine.
And may the force be with you. bahahaha
Hello

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Parents can meet and go over an agenda but really the only voice we have is our elected board members. According to Sunshine Rules, parents and community members can only speak during community involvement section of the agenda. Whoever didn't acknowledge Debbie at the meeting before she officially took office did not do anything wrong. That is why it is so important to vote for honest people who aren't afraid of conflict as board members.
Christina

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

http://ksba.org/Downloads/What%20every%20cand...

The above link tells the roles and responsibilty of the school board member.
Banned

Oneida, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Christina wrote:
http://ksba.org/Downloads/What %20every%20candidate%20needs%2 0to%20know2.pdf
The above link tells the roles and responsibilty of the school board member.
This is some good information straight from the bd. We need some strong support for our Kids from the Board members. Save our teachers ,kids and our schools If you can't then stay home.
Woody

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

The best thing to happen is clean out the whole bd and start over.
KIDS

Wartburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Woody wrote:
The best thing to happen is clean out the whole bd and start over.
I agree Brandon and Debbie need to go.
Woody

Oneida, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

So long to the Moore ons
Banned

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

So long to the Moore itts too

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 61 - 80 of234
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Revelo Discussions

Search the Revelo Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 33 min DudeAintRIGHT 138,848
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 2 hr Ancient Wolf 81,233
SSI and child support (Mar '11) 9 hr amanda 90
County Ordinance to Tax Citizens for 10 Command... (Sep '11) 11 hr Reminder 93
Jail to close Jan 15 (Dec '12) 12 hr News Flash 122
Bunnies 16 hr Wanted 1
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 19 hr Whitehair Is A Doofus 16,035
•••
•••
•••
•••

Revelo Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Revelo People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance