theft and break in at the revelo flea...

theft and break in at the revelo flea market green bdlg

Posted in the Revelo Forum

ANGRY IN REVELO

Oakdale, TN

#1 Apr 7, 2009
TO WHOM EVER DECIDED TO HELP THEMSELVES TO TAKING MY PROPRTY OUT OF MY BUILDING AFTER HOURS ON SUNDAY APRIL 5TH, PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT A CASE IS OPEN WITH THE LOCAL POLICE. BUT I HAVE ALSO CONTACTED NUMEROUS PEOPLE AROUND THE AREA TO BE ON THE LOOKOUT FOR ANYONE SELLING A LARGE NUMBER OF NEW OR USED DVDS, XBOX 360 GAMES AND PS2 GAMES. I HOPE THE AIR CONDITIONER GOT DROPPED AND BROKEN ON YOUR WAY OUT. IF U NEEDED MONEY FOR YOUR HABIT, YOU REALLY SHOULD OF FOUND A BETTER WAY TO DO IT. LIKE MAYBE GETTING A JOB. THERE ARE TO MANY PEOPLE WATCHING FOR YOU. GOODLUCK IN SELLING THE ITEMS, BUT BE CAREFUL WHO YOU TRY TO SELL THEM 2.
there will be retribution

Wartburg, TN

#2 Apr 7, 2009
one way or another you will be found and you will be punished. those who care about you should hope that the police find you first because people are tired of you lazy meth heads leeching off of good people
dont go there

Helenwood, TN

#3 Apr 17, 2009
why make threats over the puter, puss

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Revelo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
trump 8 hr Allen 8
Autumn King 18 hr Poor Autumn 5
Mormons Embrace Islam Fri Allen 2
McCreary Fiscal Court giving free needles to dr... Fri Truth 3
Brian Warman and Anita Eldridge (Jun '16) Fri Gotcha 43
Mccreary is still sad Aug 17 Rump Ranger 3
Has anyone worked for Ron Tackett? Aug 16 NeedToKnow 6

Revelo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance