Culpeper Sheriff's Office Seek Leads ...

Culpeper Sheriff's Office Seek Leads in County Burglaries - NBC29 WVIR Charlottesville, VA News, ...

There are 2 comments on the NBC29 Charlottesville story from Nov 27, 2012, titled Culpeper Sheriff's Office Seek Leads in County Burglaries - NBC29 WVIR Charlottesville, VA News, .... In it, NBC29 Charlottesville reports that:

Culpeper County deputies need your help to track down the person or persons involved in at least 10 burglaries.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC29 Charlottesville.

speechless

Culpeper, VA

#1 Nov 28, 2012
Since the end of July, detectives have been investigating burglaries occurring at residences in Reva, VA, Leon, VA and in the White Shop area of Culpeper.We want homeowners to be vigilant and report suspicious activities," Sheriff Scott Jenkins said today. If this is the case why are we just finding out about this now jenkins? We are "vigilant", but maybe if we had known about this sooner it would have been stopped by now, how about sending a deputy around and talk to some people in these areas, trust me, word of mouth spreads quickly. I found it to be ironic that I found out about this on Monday and its in the news on Tuesday and i live in the area?
Hint hint

Charlottesville, VA

#2 Nov 28, 2012
check in with the Fluvanna sheriff

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Reva Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Motorcycle accident Sunday...? (Sep '13) Nov 12 dsieber1 16
The Militia Sep '17 MilitiaMan 1
News 5 reasons Turkey is unlikely to go to war with ... (May '13) May '13 Dander 1
News Reva Man Charged with Stalking, ID Fraud and Ot... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Pat 8
News Library of Congress Worker Faces Stalking Charge (Apr '13) Apr '13 Greene Native 3
News Culpeper County Declares Local State of Emergency (Mar '13) Mar '13 randomthoughts 7
News Man, girlfriend accused in theft. (Dec '11) Dec '11 jesse 1

Reva Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Reva Mortgages