Looking

Reston, VA

#1 May 14, 2012
In Reston short term, 6 to 8 months. Currently living in Hotel near Reston Town Center. Price is cheap but just to noisey, slamming doors, hard bed and I guess just getting tired of it. Anyone know of an apartment cheap? 1 BR will be fine. Doesn't have to be in Reston, can be Herdon or surounding area.
Anonymous

Fredericksburg, VA

#2 May 20, 2012
Looking wrote:
In Reston short term, 6 to 8 months. Currently living in Hotel near Reston Town Center. Price is cheap but just to noisey, slamming doors, hard bed and I guess just getting tired of it. Anyone know of an apartment cheap? 1 BR will be fine. Doesn't have to be in Reston, can be Herdon or surounding area.
We recently moved from Herndon to Ashburn. We found that it is a lot cheaper up here and are much happier. This place is pretty quiet and peaceful. Archstone Stoneridge in Ashburn. http://www.stoneridgeashburn.com/
Reston Resident

Bowie, MD

#3 May 22, 2012
Looking wrote:
Hi, I live in Reston near the Town Center. Have you had any luck yet? Just curious only: What type of work or business are you doing in the area for the short term?

--RSB
Looking

Ardsley, NY

#4 May 22, 2012
No, I haven't really looked real hard yet. I am a construction superintendent.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Reston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Temple Baptist Church a true place of Christ... (Mar '09) Jun 21 Passerby 98
Review: Sterling Hot Rods (Apr '10) May '16 Kevin 28
ghost on Lawyers Rd (Feb '14) May '16 millikenmilks157 3
Chantilly Music Thread May '16 Musikologist 1
News Vienna Farmers Market Opening Soon May '16 abe_farag 1
News 5 wines to drink as the leaves fall (Oct '15) Apr '16 Mary Ann 10
Virginia Medicaid Expansion Mar '16 Guru Dude 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Reston Mortgages