Sound Off (Sept. 28)

Sound Off (Sept. 28)

There are 48 comments on the Las Cruces Sun-News story from Sep 28, 2008, titled Sound Off (Sept. 28). In it, Las Cruces Sun-News reports that:

Red light cameras are a cash cow for cities, they are not effective for preventing accidents.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Las Cruces Sun-News.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Jesus

Albuquerque, NM

#41 Sep 29, 2008
Judas wrote:
You have GOT to be kidding me, "Laura." McCain constantly didn't let Obama talk, talked over him, etc. during the debate. Obama was the much more polite and presidential of the two, whereas McCain acted like the impetuous troll that he is.
After you betrayed me Judas, I am not really surprised you come up with this absurd crap.
Woody Woodpecker

Albuquerque, NM

#42 Sep 29, 2008
Fed Up wrote:
<quoted text>
Experience, qualification, and popularity don't play any part in it. You are too funny.
If those had anything to do with it, Balack Osama would not even be in the race, because all he has is race.

“Your DQCC Limit is Maxed!”

Since: Sep 08

In Utero (originally)

#43 Sep 29, 2008
Jesus wrote:
<quoted text>I am so sorry the rest of you have to deal with the dumbest ones my Father created, but they do give you something to laugh at, don't they? She asks you to think when she clearly cannot. How sad.
Sarcasm from "Jesus"...I'll rank it as a booyah.
Woody Woodpecker

Albuquerque, NM

#44 Sep 29, 2008
Fed Up wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound like all the ignorant jerks in this country
He was just responding in kind. Is that not politically correct[sic]?
LArm

Los Angeles, CA

#45 Sep 29, 2008
To the person who wrote:
"I would think the banks would be doing loans hand over fist right now. Doesn't matter if they are bad loans anymore. The taxpayers will end up with them and the banks will get their fees and profits"

...this is how we got into this whole economic crisis in the first place. I think most people are missing the point that the banks, themselves, are bankrupt.
Fed Up

United States

#46 Sep 29, 2008
Jesus wrote:
<quoted text>I am so sorry the rest of you have to deal with the dumbest ones my Father created, but they do give you something to laugh at, don't they? She asks you to think when she clearly cannot. How sad.
I'm not a delusional fraud pretending to be "Jesus". Why don't you get off your high horse (and quit getting high while you're at it). Spare me your tired rhetoric.

“Your DQCC Limit is Maxed!”

Since: Sep 08

In Utero (originally)

#47 Sep 29, 2008
Fed Up wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not a delusional fraud pretending to be "Jesus". Why don't you get off your high horse (and quit getting high while you're at it). Spare me your tired rhetoric.
That one gets a touché!
Jesus

Albuquerque, NM

#48 Sep 29, 2008
Fed Up wrote:
<quoted text>
You poor humans still mock what you fail to understand. That;s okay, I still love you all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Reserve Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News November candidates to 'interview' in Las Cruces (Aug '16) Aug '16 Irene 3
News Bulls bring top riders to Wild, Wild West Pro R... (Jun '15) Jun '15 I love the southwest 1
News NM, Arizona senators on wildfire tour (Jun '14) Jun '14 Mary 1
News 1,200 firefighters battle record New Mexico blaze (Jun '12) Jun '12 non-resident trapper 6
News Smoke shifts directions from Gila fire (May '12) Jun '12 non-resident trapper 5
News Only two utilize Red Cross services (Jun '11) Jun '12 non-resident trapper 5
News Record-Setting N.M. Fire Expected to Burn for W... (Jun '12) Jun '12 non-resident trapper 2

Reserve Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Reserve Mortgages