Club 360 to Rescue

Club 360 to Rescue

There are 2 comments on the Daily Breeze story from Mar 28, 2010, titled Club 360 to Rescue. In it, Daily Breeze reports that:

When it came to applying to college, Alexis Lucio was lost. Turns out, she didn't have to go far for help.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Breeze.

bill

United States

#1 Mar 28, 2010
Thats wonderful to hear parents donating amounts like you shown
thats also a kinda double edged sward dont you think?
I wonder if that is a sign of the times or what is to become the parents responsibility to now PAY OUT OF OWN POCKET FOR PUBLIC EDUCATION???? WASNT THAT COST PART OF OUR STATE TAXES WHICH WE ALL PAY?
NOT TO MENTION THE PEOPLE WHO CANT AFFORD TO "DONATE AMOUNTS SUCH AS 360.OO WHAT HAPPENS TO THEIR KIDS? DO THEY MISS OUT BECAUSE SOME OTHER FAMILIES DONATED MORE? ALSO ONE MORE QUESTION THE CALIFORNIA LOTTERY
ARENT THOSE FUNDS SUPPOSED TO GO TO THE CALIFORNIA BOARD OF EDUCATION? OR WAS THAT A TITLE OF A FICTITOUS BRANCH OF THE CALIFORNIA STATE GOVERNMENT
I DONT KNOW WHO OR WHAT TO BELIEVE ANYMORE EXCEPT I BELIEVE THAT THERE ARE SADLY TOO MANY BRAINWASHED SHEEP OUT THERE IN OUR FINE STATE, AND COUNTRY
Nope

El Segundo, CA

#2 Mar 29, 2010
PAY OUT OF OWN POCKET FOR PUBLIC EDUCATION???? WASNT THAT COST PART OF OUR STATE TAXES WHICH WE ALL PAY?

Nope, we pay state taxes to support entitlement programs for illegals that take money away from educating and providing services for our own citizens. If we didn't do that, there would be more money available for citizens.

Access to this center isn't doled out by evaluating how much any particular family donates. Those who can, do - IMAGINE THAT, haves voluntarily supporting have nots....without it being mandatory....course, once the haves taxes go up they may not be so willing...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rescue Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What Is El Dorado Hills About? (Mar '08) Jul 17 Realone 25
News At EID: Water rate hikes OK'd (Jan '17) Jun '17 Bob 3
News CHP rescues dirt bike rider who fell down ravin... Jun '17 Charle Savnik 1
Review: BOWENS CUSTOM CABINETS (Jan '16) May '17 Folsom law office 5
Folsomolopy May '17 Randy 1
Review: Duane Lyons Group (Mar '11) Apr '17 DEBBIE 9
News Adventures abound in Gold Country Mar '17 Any time 1

Rescue Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance